What's new

LCA :: Affordable air power

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldn't speak about things you do not know mate.

It's nothing but a dust bowl. There are interesting planets of course. Mars ain't one of them.

It's nothing but a dust bowl. There are interesting planets of course. Mars ain't one of them.
Genius we are talking a out satellite launching capibilities did any of you contemporary Islamic nation have that capibility:D:D:D

So what? Mars has nothing. China can land on the Moon. Doesn't mean Taiwan will join China. If India even tries to invade Pakistan, boom, UN Security Council Resolution. 8-)

You're trying to scare India with a UNSC rsolution...in a Pakistani forum...I find that extremely amusing.

You're trying to scare India with a UNSC rsolution...in a Pakistani forum...I find that extremely amusing.

Under the UN Charter, no country is allowed to invade and occupy another country unless with the latter's approval. I don't see Pakistan wanting to be part of India anytime soon. 8-) Oh, and trust me, India cannot beat a UN force.

Genius we are talking a out satellite launching capibilities did any of you contemporary Islamic nation have that capibility:D:D:D

Meh. With technical assistance from NASA. :oops:

No serial production Tejas has ever rolled off the assembly line, and won't be till next year at the earliest

Correct schedules and HAL/DRDO do not dine at the same table.

Serial production JF-17s have full digital FBW and full glass cockpit with 3 big LCDs. Only prototype JF-17s had partial FBW and partial glass cockpit with 2 small LCDs.

Full glass cockpit means completely getting rid of the analogue dials. JF-17 has 3 MFDs but it
uses considerable analogue stuff : it's not a full glass cockpit

It got rid of some of the above mentioned pieces in later production models but
still some remain. And this is LCA cockpit, as you can see, there are no analogue systems here at all :-

PV2.jpg

Tejas is only some 200 pounds lighter than JF-17. Then again, JF-17 is a much bigger plane than Tejas.

What matters is the relative payload capacities when compared to weight. How much payload can LCA carry
and how much can JFT?

Careful. You can be sent to the madhouse for making such a comment.

He got it wrong. He means the HMD (pilot's Helmet-Mounted Display).

ps2hk.jpg

It mainly allows to get prompt info and makes it possible to cue missiles onto off-boresight targets with ease.

I would imagine JF-17 has a lower RCS than Tejas. DSI hides engine better than S duct intakes do, which is why F-35 has DSI whereas older F-22 does not.

LCA has a Y-duct and doesn't allow any fanblades to show up on radar either. The inlets are thoroughly
curved. The purpose of DSI is not to reduce RCS, infact the DSI bump is not a stealthy surface at all, it
adds considerable specular return from multiple angles.

The only area where it helps to reduce RCS is that it eliminates the gaps between the inlet and fuselage.
But then again material composition is also important. F-22 doesn't have any DSI but still it's frontal RCS
is much, much lower than F-35.

Last edited:
@Gessler

That's the F-18E cockpit if I'm not mistaken. JF-17 cockpit has no dials save for a compass or something like that.

cockpit3.jpg

This was JF-17 early prototype's cockpit

fc1.jpg

Last edited:
Under the UN Charter, no country is allowed to invade and occupy another country unless with the latter's approval. I don't see Pakistan wanting to be part of India anytime soon. 8-) Oh, and trust me, India cannot beat a UN force.

Who gave you the idea that UN will actually pass a resolution against India? And your ignorance comes out with the stupid assertion that India wants to 'invade' Pakistan.

Don't get me wrong, but even I, as a non-indian, feel kind of "embarrassed" about reading Tejas now

What a laughing stock this miserable failure has become

While Tejas competition, Pakistani-Chinese JF-17, has left it far,far behind...Tejas are still trying to save face by salt-pepper articles in Indian news papers.

The biggest bitch slap to India would be if Pakistan inducts its JF-17 block II before India inducts its first Teja MK-1 in air force.

:lol:

Do you also feel embarrassed of your real flag ?:lol:

No, actually you should look forwards to Block III not Block II that's 3-4 years.
Whatever LCA II has taken steps forward but instead of wasting 40m each on Mirage 2000, hindustan should spend it on LCA II and let the M-2000 live say 12-14 years as it is.

Dusman ko kabhi hakeer na samjho ,you even dont know what fish they are cooking by delaying induction .Possibly Raptor era Tech .

Star Plus is apparently a shitty, head-less, meaningless boring bonanza of idiocy which causes hundreds of millions of Indians to waste their time while their country dies.
Exactly Pointless ,Idiocracy this deal is all about this .Means you want to buy some thing then buy why make so drama .

Sarcasm:D:D:D

My suggestion.

Buy Mig 35 for 150 crore. We can get best AESA technology as well as engine technology. Spend remaining money in developing aviation industry and R & D. We can be a leading player in aviation industries in next decade.

MK2 can be an aircraft of Grippen NG class which Brazilian bought in place of Raffale. We can certainly make MK2 in coming 5 years.

MK2 with over 5 tons load carrying and T/W ratio of around 1.30 equiped with Astra Mk2 and AESA can be a serious plane of NG class.

Last edited:
What matters is the relative payload capacities when compared to weight. How much payload can LCA carry
and how much can JFT?

What he wants to say is , LCA use so much carbon fiber and has smaller body than JFT which use aluminium and get bigger body . But LCA is only 200 pounds lighter than JFT

Seeing you after a very long time :cheers:
:cheers:

My wife gave me a son 3 moths ago!

Very busy , not so much time on website!:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom