What's new

LCA :: Affordable air power

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he wants to say is , LCA use so much carbon fiber and has smaller body than JFT which use aluminium and get bigger body . But LCA is only 200 pounds lighter than JFT

:cheers:

My wife gave me a son 3 moths ago!

Very busy , not so much time on website!:-)
Congratulations!! :cheers:

No need to be. It has given India a lot of capabilities that are not there in the entire Islamic world, let alone your Pakistan.

It is like comparing Our Mars mission with your puny Nasr as your TV anchors do!

Now that is some embarrassment... ;)

I must to say you hurt him very deep!

congratulations :)
Thank You.:-)

I would imagine JF-17 has a lower RCS than Tejas. DSI hides engine better than S duct intakes do, which is why F-35 has DSI whereas older F-22 does not

Are you sure thats why F-35 has DSI where F-22 doesnt, and by your logic F-22 will have a larger RCS than F-35, which is not the case. And if you know that much , pls let me know which is easier to design, DSI or S-DUCT?

Are you sure thats why F-35 has DSI where F-22 doesnt, and by your logic F-22 will have a larger RCS than F-35, which is not the case. And if you know that much , pls let me know which is easier to design, DSI or S-DUCT?
F-35 has dsi all right but rcs dosen't depend on just the dsi,there are millions of other things involved.

And for ur info f-35 apart from having dsi has got a y duct too,it works same as the s-ducts,hides compressor blades completely:)

May be IAF might not buy 126/200 Rafaels or EF-2000s as Taiwan might be the coutnry that will buy Rafaels to replace their existing F-16s and Mirage-2000s.

IAF would go for 150 FAF Mirages along with other from Taiwan, Greece and South America.

Even they can buy Jaguars from Oman and as spares from France and UK.

F-35 has dsi all right but rcs dosen't depend on just the dsi,there are millions of other things involved.

And for ur info f-35 apart from having dsi has got a y duct too,it works same as the s-ducts,hides compressor blades completely:)

I know that mate :) , I was asking him if he just blindly wrote that.

My suggestion.

Buy Mig 35 for 150 crore. We can get best AESA technology as well as engine technology. Spend remaining money in developing aviation industry and R & D. We can be a leading player in aviation industries in next decade.

MK2 can be an aircraft of Grippen NG class which Brazilian bought in place of Raffale. We can certainly make MK2 in coming 5 years.

MK2 with over 5 tons load carrying and T/W ratio of around 1.30 equiped with Astra Mk2 and AESA can be a serious plane of NG class.
Mig-35's aesa fga-35 or zhuk-ae is not even in production and undergoing testing for last 3 years.

No one knows when it will be operational

Mig-35's aesa fga-35 or zhuk-ae is not even in production and undergoing testing for last 3 years.

No one knows when it will be operational

Rafale do not have AESA too.

In Aero India 2011, Russia had demonstrated MIG 35 with AESA. It should not be too far.

Rafale do not have AESA too.

In Aero India 2011, Russia had demonstrated MIG 35 with AESA. It should not be too far.

Rafale has a production aesa for over one year now!

U got to be kidding me:eek:

Dusman ko kabhi hakeer na samjho ,you even dont know what fish they are cooking by delaying induction .Possibly Raptor era Tech.

You read my post wrongly, do go back and read. Delays are both technical and corruption that's normal in both hindustan and Pakistan.

Last edited:
You read my post wrongly, do go back and read. Delays are both technical and corruption that's normal in both hindustan and Pakistan.

I think here is more of technical issue .Corruption probably 10% bcas you know its not easy to absorb new tech .Thanks God that PAC has such good fascilities which has avoided that delays .

I think here is more of technical issue .Corruption probably 10% bcas you know its not easy to absorb new tech .Thanks God that PAC has such good fascilities which has avoided that delays .

Do u seriously think PAC has better facilities than HAL?

Because if u do,u need head massage to come back to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom