What's new

$10.8 bln "bunker-buster" US sells to UAE & Saudia

No body ever said that you have to feel alert whenever an arm sale finds its way in, but your government DOES.
you don't need to care about them it's better to care about iran specially iranians who live abroad what did they learn education to build better iran in future

The MiGs are aging so the F-14s. So yeah, I stay corrected. :D

Iranians who are willing to contribute to their own country are only waiting for one thing; a policy of social, political and religious moderation by the Iranian regime. That is the only option to combat the current brain drain and increase the pull-factor of Iranians abroad to come back to their country. It is only due to the Iranian regime that Iranians like Bobak Ferdowsi, NASA's 'Mohawk-guy', are not working for Iran's space agency.

Here I must say that I agree with you on that.

Interestingly, for those of you who don't know, an Iranian engineer played a major role in the development of the iPhone 5. This guy is an example of the so-called brain drain.

No body ever said that you have to feel alert whenever an arm sale finds its way in, but your government DOES.

Is it really your latest information about Iran's Airforce? or you are trying to troll?
If that's really your latest info, I suggest you to search about it. Iran is producing Azarakhsh, and Saeqeh aircrafts, and as I have read, some squadrons are delivered to IRIAF. There is another aircraft named Shafaq. I don't know too much about it, but you can ask @SOHEIL about it. Qaher is also in research and development and design process, and RC models of Qaher are shown before. F-14s and their missiles are also upgraded, and new missiles are produced for aircrafts ...

Is it really your latest information about Iran's Airforce? or you are trying to troll?
If that's really your latest info, I suggest you to search about it. Iran is producing Azarakhsh, and Saeqeh aircrafts, and as I have read, some squadrons are delivered to IRIAF. There is another aircraft named Shafaq. I don't know too much about it, but you can ask @SOHEIL about it. Qaher is also in research and development and design process, and RC models of Qaher are shown before. F-14s and their missiles are also upgraded, and new missiles are produced for aircrafts ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Here I must say that I agree with you on that.

Interestingly, for those of you who don't know, an Iranian engineer played a major role in the development of the iPhone 5. This guy is an example of the so-called brain drain.

We, Iranian engineers, are the best ;)

Iranian air force is very weak. Their innovation however is remarkable. How they captured the US drone was worthy of praise.

Too bad Iranian Mullahs are not interested in air force. We Pakistanis are willing to train and arm their nation with JF-17s, but they are only interested in naval warfare. An outdated approach to modern conflict today.

Where do live?? I live in San Diego it's 8:49 pm right now

I just came from Mecca to Jeddah.

Iranian air force is very weak. Their innovation however is remarkable. How they captured the US drone was worthy of praise.

Too bad Iranian Mullahs are not interested in air force. We Pakistanis are willing to train and arm their nation with JF-17s, but they are only interested in naval warfare. An outdated approach to modern conflict today.

You can't offer the J-17 to them I'm afraid. Unless you wish to see a blowback by the intl. community.

No, I'm not trolling, and I'm well-aware of Iran's Air Force capabilities. None of the 3rd generation jets Iran locally built and produced can stand a chance against your adversaries - in this case I mean Israel - we can say the same to the aging MiG and F-14s as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just came from Mecca to Jeddah.

You can't offer the J-17 to them I'm afraid. Unless you wish to see a blowback by the intl. community.

My young Saudi friend. We have been playing the game longer than all Middle Eastern countries. We were the ones that offered the Iranians, silk worm missiles during the reign of Zia ul Haq to combat Iraq. Iranian Mullahs are being stupid, because they have not fought a war in God knows how long.

Iran needs to realize they need an airforce. Without it, even countries like KSA can over run them.

Iran is under full arm sales embargo. When the Su-30 deal rumors came into the press the US and Israel were as mad as hell at Russia.
My young Saudi friend. We have been playing the game longer than all Middle Eastern countries. We were the ones that offered the Iranians, silk worm missiles during the reign of Zia ul Haq to combat Iraq. Iranian Mullahs are being stupid, because they have not fought a war in God knows how long.

Iran needs to realize they need an airforce. Without it, even countries like KSA can over run them.

Why do we have to run over Iran :what: Only Israel is beefing with them.

Iranians will and never fight in any war not anymore

Back
Top Bottom