What's new

Saudi Arabia, UAE seek $10.8 billion in U.S. weapons

AGM-154C Joint Stand Off Weapons (JSOW)

U.S.NAVY_AGM-154_JSOW_%26_GBU-24B_INERT_PAVEWAY_&

.__. Why do you always put yourself in deep water dude?

If I were you, I will never log in from this day forth.

Not me who brought it to this idiotic level, but certainly someone else :lol: when he said

You were sinking in debt to the teeth bro, chill out :lol:

The sanctions imposed on Iran target Iranian individuals primarily, their Gov't can manage to sustain a level in which they can slightly help their people, and pouring billions of dollars into Assad's Syria.

Next time, you'd better think thrice before trolling, understand?
there is no point talking to you, since you are ignorant, Syria had couple billion dollars loan from Russia, however Syria paid little portion of the loan back to Russia, which erased the debt and Russia said the remaining was an aid, thus Syria was cleared from debt couple years ago... so I have no idea where you brought up your claim that Syria was sinking in debts, probably you meant USA is sinking in debt...

GET EDUCATED IGNORANT...

LoLz. Our economy won't fall, not until we take your Assad down to hell.

Watch out if you take down Assad you might go to hell with him and we going to level Riyadh and Jedda to the ground and I say
حلم إبليس بالجنه يا ال سعود

Some serious fire power....

Btw there is french option too for uae.

Watch out if you take down Assad you might go to hell with him and we going to level Riyadh and Jedda to the ground and I say
حلم إبليس بالجنه يا ال سعود

:lol: Before wishfully thinking about " level Riyadh and Jeddah to the ground " try to bring your jailed brothers from here :lol: ...

Some serious fire power....

Btw there is french option too for uae.

You mean the DR? ... I think they are close to signing the deal.

Alasad government has been in war for over two years.
syrian army fought agt rebals very well. AL Asad govt survive in this condition salute to Syrian army fought agst usa and israil agent.

: Saudi Arabia purchase weapon for u.s.a its use less. Because this weapon use only Muslim country. This weapon is not use for europen union , Israeli,& u.s.a so why you purchasing weapon because its useless

Alasad government has been in war for over two years.
syrian army fought agt rebals very well. AL Asad govt survive in this condition salute to Syrian army fought agst usa and israil agent.

: Saudi Arabia purchase weapon for u.s.a its use less. Because this weapon use only Muslim country. This weapon is not use for europen union , Israeli,& u.s.a so why you purchasing weapon because its useless

Now,i can see why Israel can be considered a foe,but why in the world should they use it against the European Union ? :what:

Arab users in PDF are just cool. They are doing well in ME section without any moderation.
Well i was going to suggest that they make @Yzd Khalifa the Arab mod,but since he didnt invite me to KSA and give Oman to me(Yemen belongs to @al-Hasani )as a gift of friendship,i wont.

Last edited by a moderator:
99510ed4-d1e1-40f1-83d7-bf569afe434d_16x9_600x338.jpg

Al Arabiya

Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates are seeking $10.8 billion in U.S.-made weapons, according to notifications on the Pentagon website.

The deal with the U.S. Defense Department includes air-launched cruise missiles and other weapons made by Boeing and Raytheon, according to Bloomberg.

Saudi Arabia is seeking to purchase $6.8 billion in missiles, bombs, launch systems and other ordnance, while the UAE is seeking approval for a similar order valued at an estimated $4 billion, according to Pentagon notifications quoted by AP.

If the deals go ahead, they will be the latest of several multi-billion-dollar purchases of U.S. military equipment by the Gulf states. Lawmakers will now review the deals, which can be blocked by the U.S. Congress.

(With the Associated Press)

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/bus...bia-UAE-seek-10-8-billion-in-U-S-weapons.html

They should try to make deals with EU and USA companies on possible R&D on Military and Commercial technologies developments too.

Back
Top Bottom