What's new

UAE-Iran Islands Deal Would Face Major Obstacles

That is not what practically all sources say. Safavids were Turkic.

Buyid's or whatever they are called (nobody has heard about them outside of Iran) did not defeat anything. The Mongols who raided Iran before they reached Baghdad did that. But the Mongols never controlled anything more than a tiny territory of the Arab world (Iraq) unlike Iran which they controlled completely.

They did not control anything. They used local rulers that were allied with them.

Anyway thanks for admitting that you were culturally dominated by us. I never said that you were not different.

Anyway did you know that half of Iranians today belong to the J haplogrup which is typical for Semitic people? This means that the original population of Iran long ago and that would probably including the oldest civilization on Iranian territory, Elam, had its origin in the ME and not the Kazakh/Central Asian steppe that the Persians came from. That is why so many Persians look like Arabs.
I am not talking about Arabs. I am talking about Semitic cultures. The fact that your most famous leader copied us on every level from alphabet, language, symbols, bureaucracy to the most basics of things should tell you this. He admired us and our civilizations greatly and never harmed us. He even made his capital in traditional Semitic land (Babylon). Why not nearby Afghanistan, Turkmenistan or Kazakhstan?

Also there were no attempts of Persianifcation of any of the Semitic territories because that was impossible due to the strong culture and ancient history. On the other hand you had no problem doing that in less historical regions.

Not Arabized? Why don't you take a look at all the Iranian scholars, scientists etc. They all had Arab names, all spoke Arabic and used Arabic language and all were based/studied in Baghdad. The symbol of Arab rule. A city founded by the Abbasids.

On the other hand I have never seen Semitic people adopt Iranian religions, languages, names, alphabets, systems etc. List is long.

The fact that Arabic is taught in Iran today and Persian never was taught in the Arab world should tell you everything. We have not even talked about the Arab influence on Persian from vocabulary to alphabet.

The Mamluks were not Turks. They were mostly Caucasians. Georgians. And they were former slaves. It is another Arab word for slave or property, LOL.

Ayyubids were descendants of Salah-ad-Din and mixed with Arabs all the time. Even Salad-ad-Din himself was completely Arabized and born on Semitic land. Funny enough not long from the birth place of a certain Saddam Hussein.

Arabs controlled the ME for nearly 800 years. The Abbasid Caliphate lasted for 500 years for instance. Territories from Portugal to Pakistan. Biggest empires seen ever in that time period. In fact the biggest empires in history until the colonial empires and the short-lived Mongolian empire. Not bad.

Look at the heritage. It was so big that the the Ottoman language less than 80 years ago contained over 50% of its vocabulary from Arabic.
The truth is that all Islamic empires and civilizations were dominated by Arab culture one way or another.

The title Sultan is also an Arabic title. Caliph too. I could go on.

Anyway why do the Kurd not have a independent country? I met a nice Kurdish lady yesterday. Kurds are actually not bad people. I hear that they treat Arabs with respect in Iraqi Kurdistan despite what the Iraqi Arabs did to them not long ago. Kurds and Arabs in Syria are also living peacefully and the Kurds hold no grudges despite oppression under Al-Asshead.

To tell you the truth I like Kurds.

Last edited:
That is not what practically all sources say. Safavids were Turkic.

They were Kurds. See Irannica for further evidence.

Buyid's or whatever they are called (nobody has heard about them outside of Iran) did not defeat anything. The Mongols who raided Iran before they reached Baghdad did that. But the Mongols never controlled anything more than a tiny territory of the Arab world (Iraq) unlike Iran which they controlled completely.

You mean nobody heard of the Buyids besides some people who have actually studied the middle east? The fact that you didn't heard of them proves your ignorance. They defeated the Arab-Abbasids. The Mongols came much later, you stupid. You may want to study something before opening your Semite mouth. The Mongols controlled all major Arab centers at that time. The Mameluk-Turks controlled Egypt.

They did not control anything. They used local rulers that were allied with them.

Same as with Arab empires, which didn't last long.

Anyway thanks for admitting that you were culturally dominated by us. I never said that you were not different.

Never said that. Don't twist words. We were never culturally dominated by you. It was the other way around. Zoroastrianism influenced Semite religions more than anything else. You guys used Persian bureaucratic systems, and your religion (Islam) has been developed due to Iranian scholars. That is why Muslim and Bukhari are the two most trusted hadith-collectors. Ghazali was Persian too, said to be the most influential Sunni muslim after Muhammad.

Anyway did you know that half of Iranians today belong to the J haplogrup which is typical for Semitic people? This means that the original population of Iran long ago and that would probably including the oldest civilization on Iranian territory, Elam, had its origin in the ME and not the Kazakh/Central Asian steppe that the Persians came from. That is why so many Persians look like Arabs.

J haplogroup is not Arab nor Semite. It is connected with the first neolithic revolution in the Middle East. There are even many local variants which aren't connected to each other. Persians don't look like Arabs. I can easily see the differences between both people.

I am not talking about Arabs. I am talking about Semitic cultures. The fact that your most famous leader copied us on every level from alphabet, language, symbols, bureaucracy to the most basics of things should tell you this. He admired us and our civilizations greatly and never harmed us. He even made his capital in traditional Semitic land (Babylon). Why not nearby Afghanistan, Turkmenistan or Kazakhstan?

We did not copy you. We controlled you.

Also there were no attempts of Persianifcation of any of the Semitic territories because that was impossible due to the strong culture and ancient history. On the other hand you had no problem doing that in less historical regions.

Haha, we did not attempt to Persianize you because we have never given a damn about that. We like to have our own religious and cultural elements for ourself.

Not Arabized? Why don't you take a look at all the Iranian scholars, scientists etc. They all had Arab names, all spoke Arabic and used Arabic language and all were based/studied in Baghdad. The symbol of Arab rule. A city founded by the Abbasids.

Linguae Franca. Just because scientist today use English as language, study in English countries doesn't make them English. Why are you so stupid?

On the other hand I have never seen Semitic people adopt Iranian religions, languages, names, alphabets, systems etc. List is long.

That is because we never forced these things upon you.

The Mamluks were not Turks. They were mostly Caucasians. Georgians. And they were former slaves.

Yes, they were former slaves. But they were Turks. They even spoke Turkish.

Ayyubids were descendants of Salah-ad-Din and mixed with Arabs all the time. Even Salad-ad-Din himself was completely Arabized and born on Semitic land. Funny enough not long from the birth place of a certain Saddam Hussein.

Salahedin was 100% Kurdish. He was't Arabized, but Islamized. A significant difference. He was a Kurd (basically Iranian) who went in history as the most famous general in Middle Eastern history. He even controlled Semite-lands, like Egypt, for a moment.

Arabs controlled the ME for nearly 800 years. The Abbasid Caliphate lasted for 500 years for instance. Territories from Portugal to Pakistan. Biggest empires seen ever in that time period. In fax the biggest empires in history until the colonial empires and the short-lived Mongolian empire. Not bad.

800 years? The Abbasids were defeated by the Iranian buyids and never had any power. They were subject to iranian, turkic or mongol rule from then.

Abbasids used Persian bureaucrats to govern Iran. We weren't controlled by Arabs after the Ummayids anymore.

You guys were ruled most of your history. Whether by Persians, Greeks, Romans, Turks, Mongols, Europeans, or whoever. You guys are the weakest link in the region. Always been.

You don't control a rat, you still hadn't buried the 14 shot dead boarder guards of yours :rofl:

Those 14 boarder guards were buried like heroes but your countrymen's rotten corpses are in pieces filmed by Syrian tv and aired on daily basis !

The fact that Arabic is taught in Iran today and Persian never was taught in the Arab world should tell you everything. We have not even talked about the Arab influence on Persian from vocabulary to alphabet.

Yes, Arabic and English are taught in Iran today. English because it's number one scientific language in the world and Arabic because of Quran, not because of Arabic culture or ... making falafel,riding camels, and bbqing lizards doesn't require learning a new language.

Languages are always influenced by each other and always developing, seeing your surprisingly advanced English level and knowing you can't achieve that level in the desert, you should ask your western teacher how English for instance was invented. Don't take the discussion towards race, history, and language..... talk present tense ! what science has you introduced to the world lately ? how many scholars you got teaching in world universities ? how many foreign delegations visit your country on daily basis ?( selling arms and making towers doesn't count!)

Abdullah, learn to speak English.

Iran had a claim over Bahrain, just like UAE has a claim over the three rocks. No, Iran didn't control Bahrain.

I'm not responsible for your sodding English skills.
And we already have one Soheil. You don't need to copy him by leaving all these idiotic emoticons everywhere.

With all due respect, but second-class wanna westerns should be the least to pick on people's English.

Once upon time it was a claim, then this claim became a demand, then this claim turned into a violent protest against the " invasion " of Bahrain by KSA :lol: , and then again, they called upon annexing it.

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/05/16/214457.html

Those 14 boarder guards were buried like heroes but your countrymen's rotten corpses are in pieces filmed by Syrian tv and aired on daily basis !

Buried as heroes is used for public consumption.

Let's see if the so-called " Islamic " Republic will avenge for these heroes of yours. But based on Iran's record, we will only hear them condemn the Vahabi aggression. :lol:

Rants, rants, mere rants. :lol:

@Surenas

Iranica? LOL. Is that the propaganda central for Pan-Iranist like you?

As I said virtually all sources say that they were Turks. They even used Turkic language. Iranian users on this forum even admit it.

Of course I have heard about them dumbo but you missed the point. They are irrelevant. Short-lived. They never defeated the Abbasids. The Abbasids controlled territory 10 times bigger than theirs when they coexisted at the same time. The Caliph was still present.

Mongols never set a foot in Northern Africa (basically half of the Arab world) neither the Arabian Peninsula LOL. Just parts of Iraq and Syria. A small part of the Arab world. And they got defeated. Iran on the other hand was fully conquered by them.

Did not last long? You mean nearly 1000 years? We controlled the whole Iberian Peninsula for nearly 800 years. Nobody has controlled that much European land ever not from Europe.

You were. I already mentioned plenty of crucial examples of that. Everyone knows it. Even all Iranian sources tell about the great Semitic influence on the Persians first time they appeared in history 2800 years ago.

Judaims is older than Zoroastrianism so that is impossible.
That is a bunch of nonsense. There is only Bukhari and that is all. He only made collections. That's all. The harder work and earlier work were done by Arab scholars.

Just like all the Imams.

The J haplogroup is tied to teh history of the Semitic people though will the Persians you claim to be are tied to the R1a. The "steppe haplogroup".

Neolithic people lived in the ME and in what later evolved into Semitic territories. Basically they are our ancestors before people started labeling themselves Semites etc.

LOL. No, you did not copy anything. That is evident from all the examples I gave and history.:lol:

LOL. Let's see. They were Muslims, had pure Arab names, spoke Arabic and worked for Arabs in Arab lands. It' can't possible get more clear than this.

Sure. You wanted but failed. At that time the jungle law was the law. Don't kid yourself. Why did you manage to Persianize other people then but not us Semitic people?

What are you talking about? They were NOT Turks. They were mainly Circassians and Georgians. Nothing to do with Turks. There were Arabs among them too.

Here you go:

Mamluk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL. He was completley Arabized. Don' kid yourself.

Most famous general? Are you joking? His army was nearly entirely Arab.

The most famous generals of the Middle East are the Arab ones who conquered the half known world in the fastest rate ever seen at that time.

Go start reading about Umar (ra) and other such rulers. He conquered you entirely so you should be familiar with him. Aside from the entire ME and large parts of Northern Africa.

That is not what history tells. We know who influenced who the most and to this very day and that is a nice fact that will never change.

Last edited:

Let's see if the so-called " Islamic " Republic will avenge for these heroes of yours. But based on Iran's record, we will only hear them condemn the Vahabi aggression. :lol:

Im sorry I didnt realize you just go ahead and blow up yourselves and dont know anything about burial ceremonies.
Speaking of revenge, the attack, according to that terrorist brothers of yours on their weblog, was an act of revenge for Iran killing their/your brothers in Syria so ... :yes4:

Im sorry I didnt realize you just go ahead and blow up yourselves and dont know anything about burial ceremonies.
Speaking of revenge, the attack, according to that terrorist brothers of yours on their weblog, was an act of revenge for Iran killing their/your brothers in Syria so ... :yes4:

When are you going to take your revenge on the people who changed your country forever and people 1400 years ago (your national trauma that will forever exist) and the people who financed Saddam Hussein for 8 years that killed nearly 1 million of your people? We somehow never saw that reply.

About 200 confirmed Saudi Arabians have died in Syria. I think that we will survive. Unlike you we Arabs actually have a big population growth. In 2050 we are expected to number 750 million people.;) Besides Al-Asshead's future is bleak. He will never rule Syria again.
Well did your ancestors not burn your dead in public and even their bones? Your cousins the Indian Parsis are doing this in public. So you should know. Unless you of course are a Shia because your ancestors were culturally, linguistically, genetically and religiously conquered by Arabs 1400 years ago.:yes4:

Last edited:
First, learn how to secure your boarders, then we might consider talk about suicide bombings. :lol:

Iranian basijits are dying everywhere, no need to seek revenge out of this and that.

First, learn how to secure your boarders, then we might consider talk about suicide bombings. :lol:

Iranian basijits are dying everywhere, no need to seek revenge out of this and that.

Seek revenge? That would first mean that they actually attacked our territory. Last time I saw they never attacked KSA let alone Syria, LOL. The Iraqi Shia Arabs and Shia Arab Lebanese (HizbAlShaitan) are doing the work and Nusaryi Syrian Alawi Arabs in the Shabiha and Ba'athi Sunni Syrian Arabs. The only Iranians that I have seen in Syria have either been captured or killed. Then there were 2-3 videos of 2-3 Iranian Mullah advisers that had their few seconds of fame. Who knows? Maybe they have been blown up by now? I mean the Mullah's have recently been gunned down in Iraq, blown up in Lebanon, gunned down in Yemen and their soldiers killed by rag-tag militias on their own territory.

It does not seem that they are welcome.

speaking of revenge for 8-Year, well all Arab regimes and many others (more than 42 regimes) assisted saddam and after 8 years they were still in square 1. and hadnt been cuz of US hitting Iranian passenger plane in the Persian Gulf and putting Iran under pressure, we had toppled saddam.

200 dead according to your data of course which i wont discuss. Talking about population growth, yes Im aware of how women cant drive and vote and are forced to stay and home and be child factory machines....yes the world is aware of that, no need to mention, and of course there is a high demand of suicide attacks. high supply high demand. it's totally understandable.

See repeatedly you bring up 1400 years ago while im talking present ....your grandpas got talented with camels and did something 14 centuries ago.....what do you have now ?

and as of securing boarders, hit and run is done by pussy cats like you but we saw what Houthis did to you in the boarder

speaking of revenge for 8-Year, well all Arab regimes and many others (more than 42 regimes) assisted saddam and after 8 years they were still in square 1. and hadnt been cuz of US hitting Iranian passenger plane in the Persian Gulf and putting Iran under pressure, we had toppled saddam.

200 dead according to your data of course which i wont discuss. Talking about population growth, yes Im aware of how women cant drive and vote and are forced to stay and home and be child factory machines....yes the world is aware of that, no need to mention, and of course there is a high demand of suicide attacks. high supply high demand. it's totally understandable.

See repeatedly you bring up 1400 years ago while im talking present ....your grandpas got talented with camels and did something 14 centuries ago.....what do you have now ?

Bull-shit. Oil and gas rich Algeria and Libya supported you. Many more were neutral. It was only the GCC that supported Saddam from 1982 until 1988. After your Wannabe-Arab Khomeini refused a cease-fire.

Lastly Israel supported you. France, UK and America also supported you as they did with Iraq to drag the war on. You were far from alone.

Yes, sure you would. You could not defeat a tiny Iraq one of the over 20 Arab countries and then you dream about conquering the whole Arab world from Morocco in the West to Oman in the East, LOL. Start with defeating the few rag-tag Baluch militias or the Afghan drug dealers that are creating havocs in your country.

Is that not what women are for? Too many gays in your society so you can't reproduce?

Besides 99% of the Arab world have more rights for the women. Go to Beirut or Dubai. The "party capitals" of the ME. Both Arab cities.

In fact Iranian women are having fun in Dubai a few km from KSA. With Arab men.

We have already killed too many Jundallah terrorists, I don't know how many will satisfy you though.

We are also helping SAA to kill just too many of rebels you support in Syria. SO we are not just 'watching'. If Iran was just watching, we wouldn't hear constant whining about the so called Iranian intervention in the Arab world on a daily basis.

On topic, this news is a hoax from its base, no deal is signed with UAE, and no country negotiates on the land it has owned for 2 thousand years. Only because the British stole the islands for 7 decades and gave it to Arabs, doesn't mean they belong to Arabs.

Last edited:
Alhassan, Zoroastrianism is much older than Judaism. The original jews didnt even have the same belief system til they came into contact with Zoroastrian Persian achaemenid liberators and then they wrote their torah.

Read their book and see how many times they mention Cyrus the great, Zoroastrians... It would only make sense that they would copy the people they admired and looked up to, while zoroastrians never even talked about jews cause to them they were just another backwards people. Even jews to this day dont believe in hell, while Zoroastrianism was the first monothiestic religion to have the concept of heaven and hell.

Btw, stop trying to claim the accomplishments of other semites. Arabs, specifically of the arabian deserts were the most backwards of the semetic groups due to the hostile environment they lived in. Just like how iranic sytchians were barbaric compared to the medes and Persians.

Alhassan, Zoroastrianism is much older than Judaism. The original jews didnt even have the same belief system til they came into contact with Zoroastrian Persian achaemenid liberators and then they wrote their torah.

Read their book and see how many times they mention Cyrus the great, Zoroastrians... It would only make sense that they would copy the people they admired and looked up to, while zoroastrians never even talked about jews cause to them they were just another backwards people. Even jews to this day dont believe in hell, while Zoroastrianism was the first monothiestic religion to have the concept of heaven and hell.

Btw, stop trying to claim the accomplishments of other semites. Arabs, specifically of the arabian deserts were the most backwards of the semetic groups due to the hostile environment they lived in. Just like how iranic sytchians were barbaric compared to the medes and Persians.

Persians are less than 2800 years old. The first time the Persians even came into prominence was when they came into contact with us Semites (Assyrians). That is why the oldest inscriptions of the world "Persian" was made by Assyrians.

Judaism is over 3000 years old. Older than any other monotheistic religion.

Nonsense. Yemen for instance was one of the most advanced civilization on earth 3000 years ago and one of the most prosperous due to the trade of incense etc. They also built the first skyscrapers in the world, had highly evolved societies, cities, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, female rulers etc. Very advanced society. The Dilmun civilization in KSA is for instance 5000 years old. Ancient trading partner of nearby Mesopotamia and the Indus Valley civilization across the Arabian Sea.

Let alone the Nabateans who built 3 World UNESCO Heritage sites. Such as Mada'in Saleh in KSA and Petra in Jordan. Petra for instance is described as one of the 7 wonders of the world.
Dozens of one of the most ancient cities in the ME and thus world are also found on the AP and among the oldest continuously inhabited cities as well.

Najd is another discussion: That is the real Arabia. But that was always scarcely inhabited. But the people of Najd migrated from elsewhere. From the North (Mesopotamia), South (Yemen) and the West (Levant and Hejaz).

Theres a story in the quran stolen right out of the avesta, where mohamed supposedly drinks honey milk and is guided by angel Gabriel through hell and heaven. The zoroastrian version just contained hallucinogens.

Back
Top Bottom