What's new

UAE-Iran Islands Deal Would Face Major Obstacles

You can't even bring your own Arab territories (Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, etc) under your own control, let alone Iranian territories. :lol:

History speaks for itself. :lol:

Nobody needs to give or take anything from Iran.

The British took control of these islands from Iran and later gave it back to Iran in exchange for Iran's reversal of the claim over Bahrain (this was during the 70's).

Where the emaratis come into the picture, who fucking knows. I don't think they even know. When the Brits took these islands from Iran, UAE didn't even exist. In any case, Iran and Britain sorted it all out. Out of fucking nowhere these pearl divers jump in and start screaming "me me me, everybody look at me and give me attention." That's all it is basically.

Bullshit, The three islands belong to the UAE and I explained that before where I provided a lot of evidence so no need to repeat myself over and over.

History speaks for itself. :lol:

Bullshit, The three islands belong to the UAE and I explained that before where I provided a lot of evidence so no need to repeat myself over and over.
sod off and don't waste my time

What was bullshit about my post?

The British took these islands from Iran before UAE was a country. In the 70's the British gave the island back to Iran in exchange for Iran's reversal of the claim over Bahrain.

These are historical facts arab. UAE has no claim over anything. You guys can take it to the UN if you want. Go ahead.

You can't even bring your own Arab territories (Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, etc) under your own control, let alone Iranian territories. :lol:

This is how the Persian supremacists' brains function :lol:

The fact that a culturally, historically, religiously defeated state submit toward at us 5 times a day, lash themselves in names of our forefathers, and beg to be granted an entry in our lands is the best candidate to bleed to death.

Why would I have to control some land out of my own when our adversaries' citizens are shot dead in Iraq, embassy's bombed in Lebanon, diplomat's assassinated in Yemen, and lastly, board guards killed by a bunch of militants.

Iraq goes to Iraq
Lebanon goes to the people of Lebanon

The sooner you realize that the less " Iranians have been killed here in there " " on the front page you will be seeing. Not to mention the starvation in the inside. :azn:

Nobody needs to give or take anything from Iran.

The British took control of these islands from Iran and later gave it back to Iran in exchange for Iran's reversal of the claim over Bahrain (this was during the 70's).

Where the emaratis come into the picture, who fucking knows. I don't think they even know. When the Brits took these islands from Iran, UAE didn't even exist. In any case, Iran and Britain sorted it all out. Out of fucking nowhere these pearl divers jump in and start screaming "me me me, everybody look at me and give me attention." That's all it is basically.

Was Bahrain a part of Persia? :woot:

:lol: :laugh: :D :rofl: :omghaha:

In your dreams.

sod off and don't waste my time

What was bullshit about my post?

The British took these islands from Iran before UAE was a country. In the 70's the British gave the island back to Iran in exchange for Iran's reversal of the claim over Bahrain.

These are historical facts arab. UAE has no claim over anything. You guys can take it to the UN if you want. Go ahead.

Your whole input was bullshit. I wrote a whole essay about the issue here in PDF where no single Iranian was able to counter my words. As always parroting things over and over. So I'm not ready to do that again.

Saying that UAE has not take it to the UN is also bullshit, it did many times and Mullahstan never showed up.

The fact is that those small islands hold no strategic locations. They are nothing but a training targets. The UAE air force can sink them down within a blink of an eye.

With all the kind of drama they have gone through, they still have claims on Bahrain :lol:

Such a waste.

Your whole input was bullshit. I wrote a whole essay about the issue here in PDF where no single Iranian was able to counter my words. As always parroting things over and over. So I'm not ready to do that again.

Saying that UAE has not take it to the UN is also bullshit, it did many times and Mullahstan never showed up.

The fact is that those small islands hold no strategic locations. They are nothing but a training targets. The UAE air force can sink them down within a blink of an eye.

I see US and NATO behind this claim from UAE to get strategic locations out of Iran's hands, otherwise they wouldnt know where to find these 3 islands in the Persian Gulf. There is unfortunately a disease in the heart of some people living south of the Persian Gulf, they have this obsession they want to feed
if they are rich through paying Westerns to build skyscrapers and expensive cars and fancy airplanes, making indoor sky resorts and etc.
if they are poor through blowing up themselves at a meeting in another country.

as regards to Iranians submitting toward Mecca, it's a matter of religion and you shouldn't take credit, in fact you should sit down and ponder (not that you are capable of doing such hard task!) why God had to send His best and last Prophet among you guys and not in another nation, doesn't this show the urgency of the problem that still to a great extent exists in you ?

Yes, Persia was defeated by neighboring powers throughout the history BUT Persia was the biggest empire and losing land and gaining it again happened all through the time for all powers and there is nothing to be ashamed of. On the other hand it's interesting to note why no one was ever interested to enter that huge junk of desert !!

If you look at Lebanon, Iran intervened and brought peace to that country, Shia,Sunni,Christians all friends with each other after 60 years of meddling by Saudi,Iraq's Ba'ath party,Libya, Soviets,France, and the US. Look at Lebanon now, there is peace. Look at Iraq, Sunni and Shia people living peacefully together ( except Al-Saud funded Al-Qaedas blowing up Shia and Sunnin neighborhoods in turn to create a conflict).

Once oil runs out, in a decade or two, Wahhabism will tear Saudi apart as there will be no oil, no industry, no science, to generate wealth to run terrorists cells. These terrorist wahhabis will have to burn their towers,cars and airplanes to warm themselves up during desert's nights.

We can see both ideologies at work in the news ,Iran sending bio-capsule into space, Al-Saud sending terrorists to Syria,Lebanon, Afghanistan,Pakistan, and the whole world.

Iran has been there for Muslims and Christians whether in Bosnia,Afghanistan,Venezuela,Iraq,Lebanon,Sudan, Syria and .... . But Al-Saud as always been there to blow up people around the globe.

There is no problem among Iranians and Arabs but some terrorist fanatics try to hide behind Arab identity and remedy their jealousy towards Iran.

Last edited:
Alrighty, let's dissect it one by one at a time.

I see US and NATO behind this claim from UAE to get strategic locations out of Iran's hands

Actually, The US and NATO were behind the divorce of your mom and dad, the earthquake that are taking place, and as Ahmadenjiad said there were behind the lack of rain. :lol:

otherwise they wouldnt know where to find these 3 islands in the Persian Gulf

Interesting! Does this hunch of yours include Bahrain as well? I fear that one day Iran will claim that Kuwait is a Persian land as well.

if they are rich through making skyscrapers and expensive cars and fancy airplanes, making indoor sky resorts and etc.

All kinds of developments are warmly welcome, from mega social development projects to investment. This of course would be better than outsourcing every single penny in a country which is crippled by sanctions to the extents that many people are dying while Hezbollah gets billions of dollars, or wasting a tremendous amount of money on crappy North Korean missiles which can't stand a chance against enemies in times of war.

When it comes to suicide bombings, I think all credits should go to the ones who inspired it, thanks to Iran.

as regards to Iranians submitting toward Mecca, it's a matter of religion and you shouldn't take credit, in fact you should sit down and ponder (not that you are capable of doing such hard task!) why God had to send His best and last Prophet among you guys and not in another nation, doesn't this show the urgency of the problem that still to a great extent exists in you ?

Perhaps you might need to take a look at your fellow countrymen supremacists comments firstly, and then we can talk about the language we traded in response, which I must attest that it was offensive.

Yes, Persia was defeated by neighboring powers throughout the history BUT Persia was the biggest empire and losing land and gaining it again happened all through the time by all powers and there is nothing to be ashamed of. On the other hand it's interesting to note why no one was ever interested to enter that huge junk of desert !!

I'm glad to find out that someone is admitting such a historic defeat, yet at the same time, the kind of remarks you've drawn were similar to the comments your forefathers kept using till they fall.

Once oil runs out, in a decade or two, Wahhabism will tear Saudi apart as there will be no oil, no industry, no science, to generate wealth to run terrorists cells. These terrorist wahhabis will have to burn their towers,cars and airplanes to warm themselves up during desert's nights.

I'm practically indifferent to the Vahabi name-calling remarks. I just would like to say that you will have to wait for a century till oil runs out, and another to centuries till natural gas runs out, and god knows how many till shale oil runs out. In other word, you're living in a fantasy.

We can see both ideologies at work in the news ,Iran sending bio-capsule into space, Al-Saud sending terrorists to Syria,Lebanon, Afghanistan,Pakistan, and the whole world.

I love the crocodile tears you are shedding here. Iran is an internationally recognized as a state sponsoring terror, its revolutionary guard is listed by aplenty of states including the US as a terror group, give it a rest.

Also, You didn't send a crap to space, everybody is making fun of your Qaher 313, drones, and the time machine. We have been sending sats to space for three decades :lol:

There is no problem among Iranians and Arabs but some terrorist fanatics try to hide behind Arab identity and remedy their jealousy towards Iran.

Jealousy of Iran? With all the sort of drama you've gone through, I don't think we should be jealous whatsoever.

I see US and NATO behind this claim from UAE to get strategic locations out of Iran's hands, otherwise they wouldnt know where to find these 3 islands in the Persian Gulf. There is unfortunately a disease in the heart of some people living south of the Persian Gulf, they have this obsession they want to feed
if they are rich through paying Westerns to build skyscrapers and expensive cars and fancy airplanes, making indoor sky resorts and etc.

Yes, Persia was defeated by neighboring powers throughout the history BUT Persia was the biggest empire and losing land and gaining it again happened all through the time for all powers and there is nothing to be ashamed of. On the other hand it's interesting to note why no one was ever interested to enter that huge junk of desert !!

If you look at Lebanon, Iran intervened and brought peace to that country, Shia,Sunni,Christians all friends with each other after 60 years of meddling by Saudi,Iraq's Ba'ath party,Libya, Soviets,France, and the US. Look at Lebanon now, there is peace. Look at Iraq, Sunni and Shia people living peacefully together ( except Al-Saud funded Al-Qaedas blowing up Shia and Sunnin neighborhoods in turn to create a conflict).

Iran has been there for Muslims and Christians whether in Bosnia,Afghanistan,Venezuela,Iraq,Lebanon,Sudan, Syria and .... . But Al-Saud as always been there to blow up people around the globe.

History speaks for itself.

History shows that Iranian empires (Achaemenid, Sassanid, Buyyid, Safavid, etc) controlled Arab/Semite lands longer than your empires controlled Iran. The Ummayad dynasty was even partially defeated due to Iranian uprising (Shu'ubiya) in Khorasan. And not much later the Abbasids were defeaten by the Iranian Buyyids.

See, in the end Arabs always get defeaten by the Persians. You guys were ruled longer than 1000 years by Turks yourself. :lol:

Was Bahrain a part of Persia?

In your dreams.
Abdullah, learn to speak English.

Iran had a claim over Bahrain, just like UAE has a claim over the three rocks. No, Iran didn't control Bahrain.

I'm not responsible for your sodding English skills.
And we already have one Soheil. You don't need to copy him by leaving all these idiotic emoticons everywhere.

Arab, counter my claims or sod off back to your tent.

Iran owned these islands, Britain took them over. In the 70's Britain gave them back to Iran. In exchange, Iran officially dropped the claim over Bahrain.

When Britain took these islands, UAE WAS NOT A NATION. Even if it was, Britain took these rocks from Iran. Later it gave them back to Iran as a result.

Can your brain understand what I just explained to you?

This is how the Persian supremacists' brains function :lol:

The fact that a culturally, historically, religiously defeated state submit toward at us 5 times a day, lash themselves in names of our forefathers, and beg to be granted an entry in our lands is the best candidate to bleed to death.

Blaaah. You talk about religion, right? That has a universal character. Muslims aren't Arabs. Heck, even the quran denounces your Arab tribalism over its universal character. Your own prophet even said nice things over the 'people of Salman (Persians)'. Besides that, many Iranians turn away from religion.

Fact is that we control areas you call Arab today. That is why you guys are butthurt.

History shows that Iranian empires (Achaemenid, Sassanid, Buyyid, Safavid, etc) controlled Arab/Semite lands longer than your empires controlled Iran.

None of the foreign stronghold which Persia took was an Arab. As a matter of fact, the Levant, and Iraq was Arabized by. While was culturally, religious, and historically defeated. Persia was turned upside down ever since.

:lol: :rofl: :omghaha: :D :laugh:

See, in the end Arabs always get defeaten by the Persians. You guys were ruled longer than 1000 years by Turks yourself

I wish this could have been true. But as we shipped 200 terrorists bodies in bags we saw nothing but big talk, as we supported Saddam, we saw nothing but a big talk, and as we executed Iranian terrorists we saw nothing but big talk.

History shows that Iranian empires (Achaemenid, Sassanid, Buyyid, Safavid, etc) controlled Arab/Semite lands longer than your empires controlled Iran. The Ummayad dynasty was even partially defeated due to Iranian uprising (Shu'ubiya) in Khorasan. And not much later the Abbasids were defeaten by the Iranian Buyyids.

See, in the end Arabs always get defeaten by the Persians. You guys were ruled longer than 1000 years by Turks yourself. :lol:

I never got involved your parents but from someone who plays hide and seek with camels everyday it's a natural reaction.

Regarding Kuwait, you can purchase a book, a Western history book and examine it to see if Kuwait and Bahrain were part of Persia or not, after you done playing with your camel.

there is an obscene allegory in the west that says if you get rapped and cant do anything about it, welcome it and enjoy .... your so-called developments are pretty similar to this allegory.

Regarding Iran being crippled by sanctions, quoting Jack Straw about his recent visit to Iran; "Sanctions notwithstanding, Tehran looks and feels these days more like Madrid or Athens than it does, say, Mumbai or Cairo."

Well no one in Iran is dying cuz of hunger like your situation where you are forced to BBQ lizard and take pictures with it and Instagram it. Iran has enough rain to grow all sorts of vegetables,rice, and fruits. In your case I believe it's all about dates and cactus!

Iranian funded HizbAllah holds Iranian leaders' pictures and marches through the streets of Lebanon's capital, your funded group bombs these areas with suicide bombers like pussy cats who can't find in the battle field and resort to these cheap means.

HizbAllah Iranian missiles which you called "North Korean" succeeded in hitting the Zionists quite a few times including hitting their warships such as Sa'ar 5, which used sophisticated American defensive systems such as Phalanx.

Suicide attacks were done by many nationalities, Japanese,Americans and yes Iranians as well as the last option BUT they were all towards enemies' armed forces NOT in a mosque, market, street against kids and women and civilians.

Regarding oil running out in a century, I personally wouldn't recommend trusting the words of the westerns. As if the guy who is rapping you, in the above allegory, tells you don't worry it's all fine !

Iran being listed as a state sponsoring terror is political science but the fact that if even your sperms are terrorist, is natural science as confirmed by US's hollywood itself !

Regarding Qaher-313, what was unveiled was a mock-up for test some systems. If you let go of camel **** and kindly search for F-22 mock-up you will find quite bit of similarities! For now, Iran has hacked almost all US drones including RQ-170 something that they won't even let you get 5 km close to it and Iranian drones fly over their warships in the Persian Gulf and in the occupied Palestine and elsewhere.

Regarding satellites 3 decades ago, well we had TomCats and you had TwohumpCamels ! It's about designing,building and launching it domestically which I highly doubt you did any of it.

It's astonishing to see this much bullshit in such a short period, Kurd.

Let us see. The TURKIC Safavids only controlled parts of Iraq. Which is just a tiny territory of the Arab and Semitic world. Buyid? Who ever heard about them? Just googled them. They existed for little over 100 years and controlled a tiny part of Iraq, LOL. Nothing else.

Achaemenids? The same guys who copied everything that was Semitic from alphabet, made the Semitic Aramaic the state language (LOL), copied Semitic symbols, copied the bureaucracy system etc. Basically everything LOL. Same with those Sassanids that were put in the trash bin by Arabs.

You people were culturally dominated by us and influenced by us and your rulers admired us that is why there were never attempts of any "Persianifcation". One can never fully absorb a superior culture. That is why.

LOL. The Turks did not rule anything. All Arab territories under Ottoman alliance were ruled by local rulers. Besides only very small parts of KSA were controlled by them and it only lasted about 300 years. Again with local rulers. Najd and most of KSA was for instance never ruled by outsiders. Or successfully conquered despite several attempts.

Anyway funny that you mention Turks. Did the Mongols and Turks not rule you for centuries?

Tell me how did it go for you Kurds the last time you picked up a fight with Arabs? Do I need to say anything more?

:lol:

Religion is for sure a universal character, but the Iranians will never get over it.

The Quran never brought up any reference or preference to any race, your argument is invalid.

As for praising Persians, if you think the prophet said it, you've got to be too delusional. As a matter of fact, he said this will be the last Emperor of Persia, and there won't be Persia anymore :lol:

Blaaah. You talk about religion, right? That has a universal character. Muslims aren't Arabs. Heck, even the quran denounces your Arab tribalism over its universal character. Your own prophet even said nice things over the 'people of Salman (Persians)'. Besides that, many Iranians turn away from religion.

Fact is that we control areas you call Arab today. That is why you guys are butthurt.

You don't control a rat, you still hadn't buried the 14 shot dead boarder guards of yours :rofl:

Let us see. The TURKIC Safavids only controlled parts of Iraq. Which is just a tiny territory of the Arab and Semitic world. Buyid? Who ever heard about them? Just googled them. They existed for little over 100 years and controlled a tiny part of Iraq, LOL. Nothing else.

Buyyids defeated the Arab-Abbasids. They effectively controlled the caliphate in Baghdad at that time. The Safavids were Kurds by the way. They roamed out of Persian Kurdistan.

Achaemenids? The same guys who copied everything that was Semitic from alphabet, made the Semitic Aramaic the state language (LOL), copied Semitic symbols, copied the bureaucracy system etc. Basically everything LOL. Same with those Sassanids that were put in the trash bin by Arabs.

Achamenids were Persian, and defeated all Semite empires. Babylon, Egypt, Levant, they all were subject to Persians. Of course we reinstated some of their habits in our own empire. The same later happened with the Ummayids, who took over Persian and Roman bureaucratic systems into their own empire. But the Achaemenids were not culturally Semites. Their own language was Indo-European, their religion was monotheistic and Iranian (Zoroastrism) and their infrastructure, architecture (see Persepolis) and other forms were Persians.

Sassanid were Persians too. They controlled Semite lands longer than any Arab/Islamic empire controlled Iran.

You people were culturally dominated by us and influenced by us and your rulers admired us that is why there were never attempts of any "Persianifcation". One can never absurd a superior culture. That is why.

Uh, what? Iranians were never Arabized. This is something all historians agree upon. We rejected your language, cultural habits (not religious) and later your empires. Only a relatively brief moment of Arab control over Iran was happening.

LOL. The Turks did not rule anything. All Arab territories under Ottoman alliance were ruled by local rulers. Besides only very small parts of KSA were controlled by them and it only lasted about 300 years. Again with local rulers. Najd and most of KSA was for instance never ruled by outsiders. Or successfully conquered despite several attempts.

The Mameluks in Egypt and Levant were Turks. The Ayyubids were Kurdish. Ottomans were Turkish. Not even considering the Mongols. You guys were ruled by Turks, Kurds and Mongols longer than you guys controlled anyone in the region. Only a brief moment you guys controlled the Middle East. You soon lost these areas to other people. Besides, local Iranian rulers controlled Iran too under the Abbasids. Doesn't that mean that Iran was only 100 years controlled by Arabs under the Ummayids? Short, he?

Back
Top Bottom