What's new

UAE-Iran Islands Deal Would Face Major Obstacles

@Parthianshot

Judaism is older. It is the oldest monotheistic religion in the world (known one at least probably there were other who we do not know about that were older) and it is over 3000 years old. Way before any Iranic people reached the ME.

Abrahamic religions are religions that originated among Semitic people on Semitic lands. Hence the many similarities. Even geographically speaking Hijaz and the Levant are just next by. The two regions have several thousand year old ties. For instance Prophet Muhammad (saws) and his family (Quraysh) who were traders had constant trading ties with the Levant, Yemen, Iraq etc. They are very different from anything else - the religions.

Totally different from what you saw in Europe, Asia, Africa etc.

Let's see what action will Iran take against these attack.
We have already killed too many Jundallah terrorists, I don't know how many will satisfy you though.

We are also helping SAA to kill just too many of rebels you support in Syria. SO we are not just 'watching'. If Iran was just watching, we wouldn't hear constant whining about the so called Iranian intervention in the forum on a daily basis.

Wow? :what: Killing people? It is startling to see people taking a pride for it.

I guess Iran should try to protect its own people, rather than jeopardizing the life's of many.

Let's see what action will Iran take against these attack.

Wow? :what: Killing people? It is startling to see people taking a pride for it.

I guess Iran should try to protect its own people, rather than jeopardizing the life's of many.

They hardly defeated some poor rag-tag (probably illiterate too) Baluch militants while we defeated Al-Qaeda on the Arabian Peninsula which USA considers as the most dangerous terrorist group in the world and most sophisticated. So much for those Mullah's. The same Al-Qaeda who hurt the sole superpower more than any other power have done in history. Who attacked American soldiers 1 year prior to 9/11 etc.

And they want to conquer the Arab world from Morocco in the West to Oman in the East.:lol:

Al-Hasani, you are ignorant when it comes to Middle Eastern history. The fact that you had to look up who the Buyids were is striking. Here, my old study book about the history of the Middle East. I quoted some passages. Read it, you may want to learn something.

oi6g5j.png

120ktac.png

21989x3.png

30auziv.png

2d8ey5t.png

de5hg1.png

24vseir.png

65saa8.png

2vkx0z5.png

This is the book btw in case you wondered:

A Concise History of the Middle East: Arthur Goldschmidt Jr, Lawrence Davidson: 9780813342757: Amazon.com: Books

Instead of copy pasting from biased sources then answer my post.

Who cares about those short-lived Buyids? They controlled a small territory for about 100 years. The Abbasids Caliphate on the other hand stretched from Algeria in the West to Oman in the East all ruled by local Arab rulers loyal to the Abbasid Caliph who still ruled from Baghdad.

@Surenas

Iranica? LOL. Is that the propaganda central for Pan-Iranist like you?

As I said virtually all sources say that they were Turks. They even used Turkic language. Iranian users on this forum even admit it.

Of course I have heard about them dumbo but you missed the point. They are irrelevant. Short-lived. They never defeated the Abbasids. The Abbasids controlled territory 10 times bigger than theirs when they coexisted at the same time. The Caliph was still present.

Mongols never set a foot in Northern Africa (basically half of the Arab world) neither the Arabian Peninsula LOL. Just parts of Iraq and Syria. A small part of the Arab world. And they got defeated. Iran on the other hand was fully conquered by them.

Did not last long? You mean nearly 1000 years? We controlled the whole Iberian Peninsula for nearly 800 years. Nobody has controlled that much European land ever not from Europe.

You were. I already mentioned plenty of crucial examples of that. Everyone knows it. Even all Iranian sources tell about the great Semitic influence on the Persians first time they appeared in history 2800 years ago.

Judaims is older than Zoroastrianism so that is impossible.
That is a bunch of nonsense. There is only Bukhari and that is all. He only made collections. That's all. The harder work and earlier work were done by Arab scholars.

Just like all the Imams.

The J haplogroup is tied to teh history of the Semitic people though will the Persians you claim to be are tied to the R1a. The "steppe haplogroup".

Neolithic people lived in the ME and in what later evolved into Semitic territories. Basically they are our ancestors before people started labeling themselves Semites etc.

LOL. No, you did not copy anything. That is evident from all the examples I gave and history.:lol:

LOL. Let's see. They were Muslims, had pure Arab names, spoke Arabic and worked for Arabs in Arab lands. It' can't possible get more clear than this.

Sure. You wanted but failed. At that time the jungle law was the law. Don't kid yourself. Why did you manage to Persianize other people then but not us Semitic people?

What are you talking about? They were NOT Turks. They were mainly Circassians and Georgians. Nothing to do with Turks. There were Arabs among them too.

Here you go:

Mamluk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL. He was completley Arabized. Don' kid yourself.

Most famous general? Are you joking? His army was nearly entirely Arab.

The most famous generals of the Middle East are the Arab ones who conquered the half known world in the fastest rate ever seen at that time.

Go start reading about Umar (ra) and other such rulers. He conquered you entirely so you should be familiar with him. Aside from the entire ME and large parts of Northern Africa.

That is not what history tells. We know who influenced who the most and to this very day and that is a nice fact that will never change.

Persians are less than 2800 years old. The first time the Persians even came into prominence was when they came into conisact with us Semites (Assyrians). That is why the oldest inscriptions of the world "Persian" was made by Assyrians.

Judaism is over 3000 years old. Older than any other monotheistic religion.

Nonsense. Yemen for instance was one of the most advanced civilization on earth 3000 years ago and one of the most prosperous due to the trade of incense etc. They also built the first skyscrapers in the world, had highly evolved societies, cities, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, female rulers etc. Very advanced society. The Dilmun civilization in KSA is for instance 5000 years old. Ancient trading partner of nearby Mesopotamia and the Indus Valley civilization across the Arabian Sea.

Let alone the Nabateans who built 3 World UNESCO Heritage sites. Such as Mada'in Saleh in KSA and Petra in Jordan. Petra for instance is described as one of the 7 wonders of the world.
Dozens of one of the most ancient cities in the ME and thus world are also found on the AP and among the oldest continuously inhabited cities as well.

Najd is another discussion: That is the real Arabia. But that was always scarcely inhabited. But the people of Najd migrated from elsewhere. From the North (Mesopotamia), South (Yemen) and the West (Levant and Hejaz).
Before Persians were known as Persians or Pars they were Iranics, along with the bacterians, medes and other tribes, so saying that they existed only for 2800 years is just dumb.

Sources say that Zoroastrianism is as old as 5000 years old. Plus, you did not understand me. Original jewish belief was not the same as modern Judaism. Its quite obvious that it was heavily influenced by its liberators, the Zoroastrians who they keep on praising in their torah to a level of worship almost.

Babyloan and assyrians were known for their civilizations, while little is known or even talked about the arabs. I dont make this stuff up.

Semites werent morons and the mideast was for sure the place of modern day civilizations for centuries, but the arabs, again were like the sytchians of the semetic world, they were the most backwards.

Even mohamed himself admitted to the arabs not wanting to ever work and viewing education as a negative supposedly prior to islam. Thieves, bandits and worse made up of arab civilization in modern day arabia.

I do view the babylonians, sumers, ancient egyptians and even assyrians as superb civilizations, more advanced than that of Persia or the medes even in many things.

Before Persians were known as Persians or Pars they were Iranics, along with the bacterians, medes and other tribes, so saying that they existed only for 2800 years is just dumb.

Sources say that Zoroastrianism is as old as 5000 years old. Plus, you did not understand me. Original jewish belief was not the same as modern Judaism. Its quite obvious that it was heavily influenced by its liberators, the Zoroastrians who they keep on praising in their torah to a level of worship almost.

Babyloan and assyrians were known for their civilizations, while little is known or even talked about the arabs. I dont make this stuff up.

Semites werent morons and the mideast was for sure the place of modern day civilizations for centuries, but the arabs, again were like the sytchians of the semetic world, they were the most backwards.

Even mohamed himself admitted to the arabs not wanting to ever work and viewing education as a negative supposedly prior to islam. Thieves, bandits and worse made up of arab civilization in modern day arabia.

I do view the babylonians, sumers, ancient egyptians and even assyrians as superb civilizations, more advanced than that of Persia or the medes even in many things.

As Persians they only came into existence 2800 years ago. They were never local Middle Eastern people contrary to Semitic people who are much, much older. Several thousands years older. In fact the Afro-Asiatic language family is by FAR the oldest language group of the major language groups.

The earliest written evidence of an Afroasiatic language is an Ancient Egyptian inscription of c. 3400 BC (5,400 years ago).[12] Symbols on Gerzean pottery resembling Egyptian hieroglyphs date back to c. 4000 BC, suggesting a still earlier possible date. This gives us a minimum date for the age of Afroasiatic. However, Ancient Egyptian is highly divergent from Proto-Afroasiatic (Trombetti 1905: 1–2), and considerable time must have elapsed in between them. Estimates of the date at which the Proto-Afroasiatic language was spoken vary widely. They fall within a range between approximately 7500 BC (9,500 years ago) and approximately 16,000 BC (18,000 years ago). According to Igor M. Diakonoff (1988: 33n), Proto-Afroasiatic was spoken c. 10,000 BC. According to Christopher Ehret (2002: 35–36), Proto-Afroasiatic was spoken c. 11,000 BC at the latest and possibly as early as c. 16,000 BC. These dates are older than dates associated with most other proto-languages.

I already shattered that myth in my past comment. Besides the ancestors of modern day Arabs are all those ancient Semitic people. So much for that. Arabs came into existence 3000 years ago. Our ancestors are those past Semitic people. Genetic tests confirm this and so do virtually everything else of importance. Before the labels came into existence our people were the NATIVE neolithic people of the Middle East. People associated with the haplogroup J. The most common haplogroup among Semitic people today or speakers of Semitic languages and Middle Eastern people in general.

Nonsense. Yemen for instance was one of the most advanced civilization on earth 3000 years ago and one of the most prosperous due to the trade of incense etc. They also built the first skyscrapers in the world, had highly evolved societies, cities, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, female rulers etc. Very advanced society. The Dilmun civilization in KSA is for instance 5000 years old. Ancient trading partner of nearby Mesopotamia and the Indus Valley civilization across the Arabian Sea.

Let alone the Nabateans who built 3 World UNESCO Heritage sites. Such as Mada'in Saleh in KSA and Petra in Jordan. Petra for instance is described as one of the 7 wonders of the world.
Dozens of one of the most ancient cities in the ME and thus world are also found on the AP and among the oldest continuously inhabited cities as well.

Najd is another discussion: That is the real Arabia. But that was always scarcely inhabited. But the people of Najd migrated from elsewhere. From the North (Mesopotamia), South (Yemen) and the West (Levant and Hejaz).

wazzap @al-Hasani :what:

just wanted to say i'm still here :) , pls refrain from trolling :rolleyes:

As Persians they only came into existence 2800 years ago.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

is that in a-rab years ? i mean i've heard them saying dog years but never heard of a-rab years :pleasantry: no offence

then i suppose a-rabs themselves came into existance 28 years ago :sarcastic:

@haman10

A-zeri Turk/Mullah troll.

"The Old Persians, who were one of these ethnic Iranian groups, were originally nomadic, pastoral people in the western Iranian plateau and by 850 BCE were calling themselves the Parsa and their constantly shifting territory Parsua for the most part localized aroundPersis (Pars), bounded on the west by Tigris river and on the south by the Persian Gulf.[38] The first known written record of the term Persian is from Assyrian inscriptions of the 9th century BCE, which mention both Parsuash and Parsua .[39][40] The Iranian Persians and Medes were initially dominated by the Assyrian Empire for much of the first three centuries after arriving in the region."

You are welcome.

and p.s you are again calling egyptions a-rab !!

dude they are NOT arab !! they only speak arabic .

is that really hard to understand ? a-rab = saudi . just saudi

@haman10

A-zeri Turk/Mullah troll.

"The Old Persians, who were one of these ethnic Iranian groups, were originally nomadic, pastoral people in the western Iranian plateau and by 850 BCE were calling themselves the Parsa and their constantly shifting territory Parsua for the most part localized aroundPersis (Pars), bounded on the west by Tigris river and on the south by the Persian Gulf.[38] The first known written record of the term Persian is from Assyrian inscriptions of the 9th century BCE, which mention both Parsuash and Parsua .[39][40] The Iranian Persians and Medes were initially dominated by the Assyrian Empire for much of the first three centuries after arriving in the region."

You are welcome.

A-RAB wannabe troll :

"Iran is home to one of the world's oldest continuous major civilizations, with historical and urban settlements dating back to 4000 BCE.[3] The Medes unified Iran as a nation and empire in 625 BCE.[4][4] The Achaemenid Empire (550–330 BCE) was the first of the Persian empires to rule from the Balkans to North Africa and also Central Asia from their capital in Persis (Persepolis). They were succeeded by the Seleucid Empire, Parthians and Sassanids who governed Iran for almost 1,000 years."

History of Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

educate your troll self .

dont spare BS to me , okey ? can u read ? u can troll for everyone but me , understood ?

@haman10

Illiterate A-zeri Turk idiots should not be allowed to comment on threads of this nature.

Egyptians are Arabs just like anybody else in the Arab world that speaks Arabic, considers Arab culture as his own and who has full or partial Arab ancestry like all Egyptians have. Something genetic tests confirm. Even the Nubians as well who are a separate ethnic group inside Egypt. Besides the ancient Egyptian people were fellow Semitic/Coptic people who also belonged to the same people and language family as other Semitic and Afro-Asiatic people. They are our neighbors and the relations with us have are several thousand years old.

You should not really open your mouth on Arab matters that you obviously have no clue about. Besides Yemen is considered, at least according to ancient Arab folklore, as the homeland of the Arabs.

Lastly don't waste my time, Mullah. You are too dumb for such discussions.

That is a reference to other non-Iranic people, idiot. Elam for instance, oldest culture originating in present day Iran, had nothing to do with Iranic people, LOL, who arrived from the Central Asian steppes about 3000 years ago. That is a historical fact.

Are you seriously saying that arabs or semites always lived in the mideast?

Arabs today look different depending on country. Northern african arabs look nothing like levantines, nor levantines like north african arabs or Persian gulf arabs. If a semetic dna ever existed, it died a long long ars time ago.

The mideast is stuck between europe, asia and africa, you would be kinda foolish if you dont think that semites were just a mixed race people.

Iranics migrated to the mideast thousands of years before judaism even came into existance.

Anyways, stop trying tomclaim semrtic brotherhood as you semites and even arabs hate eachother more than anyone out there.

You dont see me trying to claim pashtun iranics as my people now.

@haman10

Illiterate A-zeri Turk idiots should not be allowed to comment on threads of this nature.

Egyptians are Arabs just like anybody else in the Arab world that speaks Arabic, considers Arab culture as his own and who has full or partial Arab ancestry like all Arabs have. Even the Nubians. Besides the ancient Egyptian people were fellow Semitic/Coptic people who also belonged to the same people and language family as other Semitic and Afro-Asiatic people. They are our neighbors and the relations with us have are several thousand years old.

You should not really open your mouth on Arab matters that you obviously have no clue about. Besides Yemen is considered, at least according to ancient Arab folklore, as the homeland of the Arabs.

That is a reference to other non-Iranic people, idiot. Elam for instance, oldest culture originating in present day Iran, had nothing to do with Iranic people, LOL, who arrived from the Central Asian steppes about 3000 years ago. That is a historical fact.

LOOOOLLLLOLOLOLOLLOLOL

for sure dear Egyptians are NOT arabs.ignorant people say we are because of language, but that doesn't make sense, can you say that Nigerians are english people because they speak english or Cameroonians are French because they speak french. scientifically, Egyptians spoke: Egyptian and Coptic Languages: from 697,993 B.C till the 17th Century=699,593 years. Arabic language: from 706 A.D to…=1,301 years.and ignorants who sayy wooow we are Arab republic .... well Egypt through its 7,000 or more years old wasn't named so until 1952.Arabs only ruled Egypt for 457 years, while Turks as an example 484 years, Romans: 656 years, .....etc and Egyptians for 697,504 years since Egyptians setteled in Egypt in the year 697,993 B.C approximately.All Anthropologists know quite well that Egyptians are Eastern Hamitics who are Native to North Africa and Egypt, who descend from the Hamitic ethnic group which descends from the Mediterranean ethnic family which descends from the Caucasian tree.Eastern Hamitics form now 91% of Egyptians who are the pharaohs if yo want to call them. while Arabs are Semitic people. Egyptians only became arabic speaking people, but they didn't lose their identity or genes or blood or heritage.here are some DNA, sceintific, anthropological and bioanthropological evidences for you, i'm sorry because i don't have soft copies for others:
Work has been going on at Cairo University Medical School to compare the DNA taken from the 4,500-year-old bones of workers found at pyramid sites to DNA taken from modern Egyptians. Preliminary results, says Dr. Tyldesley, said that the pyramid builders were the ancestors of modern Egyptians.Royal Ontario Museum: The ancient population of Egypt has never been extinguished nor replaced, but is in fact ancestral to most of the modern population of Egypt. Ancient Egyptians looked very much like modern Egyptians; the faces on the walls of tombs and temples can be matched by the faces to be seen on the streets of modern Cairo. Interestingly DNA studies at the University of Cairo report that there are little differences between modern and ancient Egyptians. NARRATOR: But would the bones support Zahy's contention that the workforce was Egyptian? Before the discoveries at Giza, scientists in Cairo had been analyzing the DNA of modern Egyptians. Now, they had managed to successfully extract DNA from the ancient bones. A genetic comparison would be able to establish whether a relationship existed. The results were definitive. DR. MOAMENA KAMEL (IMMUNOLOGIST, CAIRO UNIVERSITY): People who are living here, they are the same as the people who had been living 6000 years ago. OK? And now the moderns are the descendants of these ancient Egyptians. NARRATOR: The DNA confirmed a close relationship between the modern Egyptians living in the Nile Valley and the ancient workers who had been buried there. For Zahy, this was an extremely significant find.
Hammer et al. (1997) used seven different methods to compute population trees of world populations, using Y-chromosome data. All seven methods grouped the Egyptians with the non-African populations rather than with the sub-Saharan Africans. Egyptians' genetic profile resembles that of South Europeans more than the other regional groups in the study.Poloni et al. (1997). Egyptians and a few other African populations (Tunisians, Algerians, and even Ethiopians) showed a stronger Y-chromosome similarity to non-African Mediterraneans than to the remainder of Africans mostly from south of the Sahara.Borgognini-Tarli and G. Paoli, 1982. The ABO blood type frequencies of ancient Egyptians showed no signs of differing significantly from that of present-day Egyptians.
Di Rienzo et al. (1994) studied the relationship of three samples (taken from Egyptians, Sardinians, and sub-Saharan Africans), using mitochondrial DNA and simple sequence repeats. In terms of genetic distance, the Egyptian sample was closer to the Sardinian sample than to the sub-Saharan African sample. Loring Brace 1, David P. Tracer 2, Lucia Allen Yaroch 1, John Robb 1, Kari Brandt 1, A. Russell Nelson 11Museum of Anthropology, University Museums Building, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109

NOW SHUT THE FVK UP :D

Are Egyptians Africans or Arabs? - Daily News Egypt

@haman10

Egyptians are Arabs just like anybody else in the Arab world that speaks Arabic, considers Arab culture as his own and who has full or partial Arab ancestry like all Egyptians have. Something genetic tests confirm. Even the Nubians as well who are a separate ethnic group inside Egypt. Besides the ancient Egyptian people were fellow Semitic/Coptic people who also belonged to the same people and language family as other Semitic and Afro-Asiatic people. They are our neighbors and the relations with us have are several thousand years old.

Iranics arrived In Iran and afghanistan around 7 thousand or more years ago. Iranics were huge in numbers and spread out through central asia, to modern day russia and the mideast, plus colonies in southeast asia.

Back
Top Bottom