What's new

$10.8 bln "bunker-buster" US sells to UAE & Saudia

well don't quote me than yazid. you people are idiots its no doubt about that, on top of that your arrogant not even capable of making ice-cream. i have nothing against saudis but seeing your people throw your future away is just sad and pathetic.

lol, why don't you oh successful people learn them how to have as shiny glittering great future as yours. We are eager to death to know how.

Sorry, couldn't miss that..:lol:

Are you saying that UAE should reinvent the wheels in order to make you feel Wow.

no but they should make their own companies and then hire engineers to design weapons, cars, busses, and airplanes or what ever they need because they have the money to do it. that would be a very good start for you people and then in a decade or two your own arab students who do internships at these companies will be designing everything.

Than? :what:

You seemed to have some sort of miscomprehension, you utterly were misinformed about what the whole issue, and I confronted you with facts, yet you kept attacking me personally and continuing :lol:.

well don't quote me than yazid. you people are idiots its no doubt about that, on top of that your arrogant not even capable of making ice-cream. i have nothing against saudis but seeing your people throw your future away is just sad and pathetic.

How can someone be stupid and arrogant at the same time :lol: Isn't that amazing? :D ... And we can't make ice-cream here in Arabia! It's damn hot.

This is unfortunate but Its western perspective about KSA..

Hmm, very interesting, those rusty desert-dwelling 20+ years old airplanes must have done a miracle by downing Iranian and Iraqi jests and wiped out Houthies...

Don't believe everything you hear, there is something in your head called a brain which is supposed to work.

This is unfortunate but Its western perspective about KSA..

O o Hadn't they used them in GW? Sadah conflict when we slaughtered your brethren terrorists :lol:? It is funny how someone make a reference of a desperate fanboy :lol:

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......ROFL....God damnnnn it....you guys never change....lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

Of course! We never will. And no shrines too :coffee:

Hmm, very interesting, those rusty desert-dwelling 20+ years old airplanes must have done a miracle by downing Iranian and Iraqi jests and wiped out Houthies...

Don't believe everything you hear, there is something in your head called a brain which is supposed to work.

Sadly, people take lots of thing for granted.

@HAIDER
Here here we are bombing your friends :lol:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tHiTUbZ7o-k

Most anti-Saudi Shias extremists choose to believe whatever they make them feel happy. ;) ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think making their own weapons better than buying from USA because is not trustable when it comes to weapons deals

Meanwhile, Russia shorthanded you twice so did China.

Last but not least, here is what your former leader said

:lol:

I think if iran make their own weapons better than relaying on Russia or china because they are bad when it comes to weapons deals because of west pressure

I think making their own weapons better than buying from USA because is not trustable when it comes to weapons deals

Ah, let them have the impression that buying fancy Western stuff is something to be proud off. In the meanwhile, they buy weapon systems that are GPS guided, making it vulnerable to interference of the US if the Saudis ever threaten their interests, since the Americans are capable of blacking out this GPS. It is like Egypt buying F-16s that are capable of scaring Ethiopians, but incapable to lock on Israeli fighters.

In the meanwhile, in despite of their fancy toys, they beg to the US for political support vis-a-vis Iran, need Croatian military support in order to supply rebel groups in Syria, lobbied in the US to attack Assad's military, even offering to pay for the whole operation. And now they are mad at the whole world due to their own incapability in the region. :lol:

Ah, let them have the impression that buying fancy Western stuff is something to be proud off. In the meanwhile, they buy weapon systems that are GPS guided, making it vulnerable to interference of the US if the Saudis ever threaten their interests, since the Americans are capable of blacking out this GPS. It is like Egypt buying F-16s that are capable of scaring Ethiopians, but incapable to lock on Israeli fighters.
you don't need to care about them it's better to care about iran specially iranians who live abroad what did they learn education to build better iran in future

I think if iran make their own weapons better than relaying on Russia or china because they are bad when it comes to weapons deals because of west pressure

You probably don't know the hell you're talking about. :lol:

I am not frustrated by those decisions made by Russia and China. Actually, in a sense I even support them. In the end, self sufficiency is more preferable than dependency. If you feel any pride and content in buying all these stuff, good for you.

No, no country can rely on its own except the US. Iran is now left without a single squadron to protect her airspace.

you don't need to care about them it's better to care about iran specially iranians who live abroad what did they learn education to build better iran in future

Iranians who are willing to contribute to their own country are only waiting for one thing; a policy of social, political and religious moderation by the Iranian regime. That is the only option to combat the current brain drain and increase the pull-factor of Iranians abroad to come back to their country. It is only due to the Iranian regime that Iranians like Bobak Ferdowsi, NASA's 'Mohawk-guy', are not working for Iran's space agency.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom