What's new

$10.8 bln "bunker-buster" US sells to UAE & Saudia

Even those useless ICBMs will not be able to break through. They will get destroyed over their heads before leaving place.

Missile_Defense_Interceptor_Basics.png

For sure some will slip into the target, but a missile like Shahab-3 accuracy (CEP) is at least 50 m, and they can't be manufactured in large quantities, as experts estimated that max, 50 Shahab-3 are manufactured a year. A missile costs as much as $1 million. So, they have no military value. Their effect is psychological, in GW-1, Saddam and Iran hit each-others with hundreds of MRBMs, and they had very little effect on the progress of fighting as they used to hit cities inflicting civilian casualties in small numbers. Nevertheless, they would for sure drive investments out, so it's vital to force Iran to surrender ASAP :D

Yeah or a wannabe Arab Mullah and his submarine:

ibi451.jpg

Hypocrite iranian mullah - YouTube

Maybe they will send 1000's of children with "keys to heaven" to collect mines and sacrifice themselves once again? Who knows? Maybe another 13 year old suicide bomber can become a national hero. Maybe the Mut'ah industry will reach new heights? So many questions.

Will their Mahdi that apparently hides in a basement in Samara safe them instead?

Or best of all. Maybe they will do us Arabs and the Muslim world a favor and return to their fire-worship? Deep down inside that is what they want. Please, do it. Quick. We can't wait.

Free yourself from your conquerors.

Iraqi Sunni Politician Al-Dulaimi: The "Persian Personality" Understands Nothing but Force - YouTube

طه الدليمي قتلنا أخو الكلب سنة 1990 و اكو ايراني ناك امه لذلك عنده عقدة نقص من الايرانيين وهو يتكلم عنكم انتم تخافون القوي و تقتلون الضعيف

You got owned already. Now go f!nger yourself. :nana::rofl:
You go do that not us its in your sect

روح داعب أمك يا خنزير مثل ما قال ابو حنيفة عليه النعال او حط الاكرمبج بطيزك مثل ما أمرك ابن القيم يا كلب سلمي على شيوخك الدمشقية و العرعور بعد ما تمارس ويتهم اللواط سمعت انو الدمشقية انطرد من الأزهر بسبب اللواط و العرعور انطرد من الجيش لان كان لوطي

the saudi government possibly one of the most stupidest in the whole world.
all the damn money they have and they choose buy buy buy buy and buy.
these fckin idiots could hire the best scientists and engineers to make and design them cars, planes, and what ever the country needs and have that technology but they choose to be pigs.

For sure some will slip into the target, but a missile like Shahab-3 accuracy (CEP) is at least 50 m, and they can't be manufactured in large quantities, as experts estimated that max, 50 Shahab-3 are manufactured a year. A missile costs as much as $1 million. So, they have no military value. Their effect is psychological, in GW-1, Saddam and Iran hit each-others with hundreds of MRBMs, and they had very little effect on the progress of fighting as they used to hit cities inflicting civilian casualties in small numbers. Nevertheless, they would for sure drive investments out, so it's vital to force Iran to surrender ASAP :D

ليش ما تاكل خرة بثنين اديك وتنجب والله الشيعي اشرف من اشرف واحد بيكم بسنين ضوئية ولكم انتم اراذل اراذل اكل خرة وانجب لو انكم متعودين على اطياح الحظ.

طبعا همه متعودين على طياح الحظ العودي ابو عقال ما يساوي عندي ريال ضربة بنغال سعودي مثل الكلب يضرب على الكفا حشو الكلب على الأقل عنده وفى الكلب يا كلاب صار أحسن منكم اهل الزنا تحبون واحد يهينكم ناس تحب تنسب تحب اتهام زينة زي الحيوان اذا ما إمعانا بيوم ما تحس بالامان

these fckin idiots could hire the best scientists and engineers to make and design them cars, planes, and what ever the country needs and have that technology but they choose to be pigs.

They need this kind of missiles urgently to be used on their newly acquired F-15 SA, and to locally manufacture such top-notch stand off missiles takes a while not to mention that few countries have their technology and wouldn't sell their TOT. Nevertheless, they started working on this.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-d...eils-al-tariq-precision-guided-bombs-kit.html

But these missiles are the latest and the best available in markets. BTW, mind your language, it's nobody's fault that you're ignorant and rude.

Isn’t their technology, it’s a bought design to be produced locally.

There is a big difference, inventing means acquiring the skills and know-how which means knowledge that enables designing weaponry independently, not buying designs and tech from others or letting others design it.

UAE’s society system is a little like the US, everyone is welcome, it gives good oppurtinities but it isn’t all owned or achieved by the locals rather good management by the few leaders. It’s the million foreigners that run the country basically.

Turkey didn’t design the T129, the concept was bought, same for the UAE weapons.

Turkey didn’t design the T129, the concept was bought, same for the UAE weapons.

Yeah and now? We are making our first step to be independent from outside, the concept is just the beginning, we are planning for next decades.
Which independent aircraft, tank, ships or vehicles can we expect from you in next centurys?

BTW: Why are you dragging Turkey into this? We are quite neutral in this shia sunni bashings.

Yeah and now? We are making our first step to be independent from outside, the concept is just the beginning, we are planning for next decades.
Which independent aircraft, tank, ships or vehicles can we expect from you in next centurys?

BTW: Why are you dragging Turkey into this? We are quite neutral in this shia sunni bashings.

An example.

We, re-organizing a company which used to build T72’s with engineers sent to Germany, Russia, UK, France for studies and help.
This isn’t country vs country, this is some true sh!t.

Turkey is further advanced in all this, I know so no need to tell me, my point is different.

An example.

We, re-organizing a company which used to build T72’s with engineers sent to Germany, Russia, UK, France for studies and help.
This isn’t country vs country, this is some true sh!t.

Yeah but still no crucial step to be independent... think about yourself before throwing mud to others.
And for the bold part, i really dont know what you mean by this.
Theres still no reason to drag Turkey into your beef.

Yeah but still no crucial step to be independent... think about yourself before throwing mud to others.
And for the bold part, i really dont know what you mean by this.
Theres still no reason to drag Turkey into your beef.

So forget my "2 flags" and only read the text I write as it has nothing to do with my nationalities, I am not putting my country above yours or others.
Then you would agree that the T129 is a modified helicopter but a bought concept of the A129.. Nothing offensive about that, this is using examples.
Altay & T129 I find impressive so again stop taking it in a bad way.

So forget my "2 flags" and only read the text I write as it has nothing to do with my nationalities, I am not putting my country above yours or others.
Then you would agree that the T129 is a modified helicopter but a bought concept of the A129.. Nothing offensive about that, this is using examples.
Altay & T129 I find impressive so again stop taking it in a bad way.

Did i say anything different than you? It is bought, but not just to produce it, its also to develop our own concept which will be 100% independent, same counts for Altay, Milgem and many other projects.

Dude im not interested on your flags, i think iraq is a friendly country to us, if that makes you feel better.
It just makes me angry when our country get involved in things we have nothing to do with.

Yes, actually, the Saudi Gov't is waiting for someone like you to advise them.

Slow down a little bit please. Are you trying to blame them for your lack of knowledge about their programs and developments :lol:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-d...eek-10-8-billion-u-s-weapons.html#post4875452

these fckin idiots could hire the best scientists and engineers to make and design them cars, planes, and what ever the country needs and have that technology but they choose to be pigs

I guess your parents didn't raise you well :agree:

Money isn't everything. If money could help it then Japan wouldn't have begged the US to sell them the F-22 - which the US reportedly rejected such offers -

Another thing is these bunker busters are the best in the world that even western countries procure them rather than making ones of their own.

By the way, I kinda got the feeling that you are too jealous at us ;) ..

Did i say anything different than you? It is bought, but not just to produce it, its also to develop our own concept which will be 100% independent, same counts for Altay, Milgem and many other projects.

Dude im not interested on your flags, i think iraq is a friendly country to us, if that makes you feel better.
It just makes me angry when our country get involved in things we have nothing to do with.

Yes, same with me, so lets drop the nationalism for today to avoid it.

At least Turkey developed many parts of the T-129 on its own.

Back
Top Bottom