What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i personallly thought azhar mahmood should have picked becoz we are struggling with fast bowlers we need experience guy in fast bowling and who can be better than azhar mahmood and he is in good form i have big big question mark on wahab riaz he dont have lethality in his bowling dont has the in swing i have big doubts on him should have been droped after england series KP kicked him out of the attack in one ODI

So the first match of the tournament will be played tomorrow at 08:00GMT

Hope Pakistan will win this match comfortably and win the series Insha'Allah

==============
Teams

All Bangladesh players are available for selection, but if the pitch continues to have that layer of grass, then the teams might be tempted to field an extra quick bowler. Bangladesh have recalled the batsman Jahurul Islam so there's a chance for him to stake a claim in the middle order.

Sarfraz Ahmed will make a comeback as Pakistan's wicketkeeper, after Adnan Akmal was left out.

Bangladesh (likely) 1 Tamim Iqbal, 2 Imrul Kayes, 3 Mahmudullah, 4 Mushfiqur Rahim (capt and wk), 5 Shakib Al Hasan, 6 Nasir Hossain, 7 Jahurul Islam, 8 Mashrafe Mortaza, 9 Abdur Razzak, 10 Elias Sunny, 11 Shafiul Islam

Pakistan (likely) 1 Mohammad Hafeez, 2 Azhar Ali, 3 Younis Khan 4 Umar Akmal 5 Misbah-ul-Haq, 6 Asad Shafiq, 7 Shahid Afridi, 8 Sarfraz Ahmed (wk), 9 Umar Gul, 10 Saeed Ajmal, 11 Aizaz Cheema

i personallly thought azhar mahmood should have picked becoz we are struggling with fast bowlers we need experience guy in fast bowling and who can be better than azhar mahmood and he is in good form i have big big question mark on wahab riaz he dont have lethality in his bowling dont has the in swing i have big doubts on him should have been droped after england series KP kicked him out of the attack in one ODI

He is too old for International cricket, let him play at the domestic level and English counties. He is regarded more like a British player instead of Pakistani nowadays (playing IPL as British player for example, giving interviews on Sky sports instead of Pakistani channels and happily married and living in UK)

to bangladeshi member can you tell will it possible to get any ticket in stadium area ? i could not buy any ticket from bank .

45 minutes to go before toss

Unfortunately I haven't slept since yesterday so would probably miss at least 1 innings of this match :(

Hope Pakistan wins comfortably and the openers score century partnership

Which channel they are showing it in india ?

Which channel they are showing it in india ?

I don't know the channel in India but the most popular sports channel should be broadcasting this tournament as this tournament is Asia Cup

You can also watch online from various websites... its easy to find link nowadays

bangladesh won the toss and elected to ball since we suck at chases thats a good call for us

Ya thanks .,
my cable man replaed ten cricket with neo cricket ..
Wapar yunis is becoming good commentator like akram ..

good to see Nasir jamshed back in the squad

He was proven to be a very good striker of the ball when he first came at international level but later on he got injured and never got chance to come back. He did play in 2-3 matches afterwards but could not seal his place in the squad after poor performance

I remember him playing 50 not out against India in Asia cup 2008... that was a very nice little exposure of his talent. Hope he is consistent and play a positive role to win us this tournament

Back
Top Bottom