What's new

1st Semi Final : India Vs New Zealand

Please tell me, how many were expecting NZ to defeat IND in Semi Final of WCC?
Maybe people who dont listen to Indian media/cricketers, and ignore people like Shoaib Akhtar, Ramiz Raja, etc (who kiss Indian team's a** whenever they get a chance), those people might have had different view of this contest

1. iQPD2sp.png
    iQPD2sp.png
Priceless.

I haven't watch India vs England match , which result in Pakistan's removal from the Semi final's race, but I watch the match now, and Damn India give that match in a plate , they weren't even trying to Win it seems .. very poor display of sportsmanship by India .

Yes.
I don't know why so many people are in denial about India's complicity? I mean even senior retired Indian cricketers and media were alluding to the unethical way the Indian team really didn't fight against England. And FIGHT HARD was all India had to do: They were ALREADY qualified, so WHY FEAR?!!

And it wasn't just Dhoni. He has my deepest respect. I hope Indians don't insult him. But when a conscious or unconscious decision was already made to not let Pakistan advance then the whole team under-performed: From bowlers to the batsmen! I maybe wrong but I don't recall Indian bowlers--who had been ranked so high till the England match--were clobbered so much.

If what I say here is not enough--look at the glee in the social media where Indians were no so discreetly enjoying Pakistan's ouster from the WC because of Indian team's unethical behavior.

I truly believe Pakistani team didn't deserve the Cup--maybe a Semi Final slot, yes, and I had India as the favorite. I would have accepted their victory with a good heart: Work hard and earn well. But, as I said, the India vs England match changed my thinking.

And so today I have a great justification to be HAPPY!! And it's 5'O Clock Here: Time to watch the HIGHLIGHTS!!

Haha,,,guys i really dont know.
Yes i do want India to win but,,,,u know deep inside,,probably somewhere u too want a fight,,,a solid one,,its a semifinal isnt it.
So what is the result? India won easily?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom