What's new

1st Semi Final : India Vs New Zealand

I would not write off NZ.

Please tell me, how many were expecting NZ to defeat IND in Semi Final of WCC?

It come down to good homework in the end. And yes - catches win matches.

Hopefully, NZ have a learned a valuable lesson from its poor performance in the final of previous WCC.

Of-course, nothing can be ruled out.

You can't write them off sure but if you had to bet who would you bet on? NZ has 2 major weaknesses and a third big weakness: opening, 5th bowler, lower middle order. The other 2 don't have these except maybe 5th bowler for Australia but their opening partner and leading bowlers are the best in the WC.

the GREAT indian batting was again exposed millionth time in seaming conditions. indians can only bat on flat tracks and score 200 runs per person. but in seaming conditions they are still crap. this has been their history since last 40 years.
inflated indians egos are back to normal. i am so glad.
indian team have played well recently but always on flat tracks, most of their cricket has been on them (99.99 percent).

Thank you newistan , for providing joy
There was an indian guy here who was talking too much in bang vs pakistan match and i tld him that kabhi kay din baray, kabhi ki raatien.. dont over do it..
where is he now

I think this You Tube video can be a classic. I just showed this to my American wife--while the accent is predictably not easy to understand for the un-initiated, she got the gist of it and watched with wonder and finally said: "This guy is messed up. He has issues. What's wrong with him?" I had to explain that it's a big loss for him.

Colonel Dhoni fails

Janab ! you can win....but not at the cost of passing deregoratory comments towards Pakistan.
-
I saw in the comment section of Shoaib Akhter, Indian YouTubers abusing him for sharing his thoughts about the vulnerability of Indian middle Batting line. You Indian guys have a long long tongue, you just destroy everything that appears unpleasant to your thinking patterns.
--
Sorry for not supporting Asian side, But me not feel comfortable in it.

Janab! Out hoonay say Pahly Post kii thii...ye picture....ya baad main

This was a prediction for future (from page 10) , bacha Azad baba ki prediction aur india ki Predicament
Mang le kuch Baba Azad se , wo mil jaiga baba, need to catch up the tread from page 10 , left for work came back now just gona enjoy reading the subtle , Indian team collapse

Hehe,,,seems this thread is on fire,, it's understandable. And it's OK.This is how our rivalry shud be,,,preferably in all areas, not just cricket.
Btw This thread depicts part of bhayya culture,, apni jeet pe itna khush nahi hote jitna dushman ki haar pe hote hai,,,not saying our bhayyas don't do it(probably they do it more) .but that's how u ppl r.
That is actually quite entertaining, almost 43 pages of celebrating India's loss while 14 pages to celebrate their own win against England.

He ain't wrong though, too bad for BCCI that ICC matches are shown live, otherwise Bollywood could just make a movie of Dhoni winning the WC and Indians would have been happy (aka URI)
Except Dhoni did win a Worldcup, if you have forgotten.

When panicky Bat khao ,

"mantar janter , moti billi , karba karba , chal jadooo ....mantar janter , double bander chal jadoo "

MS-Dhoni-2.jpg

Jub Jub catch choot jatahai match , nikal jata hai

catchdropped.png

Just about to watch the beautiful highlights ..... magical highlights

hmm ... that is all they had to do just 240
needed.png

outhogiya.png

outhogiya2.png

reviewker.png

howzat.png

AR-AY aray aray , ye ki ho giya catch of the cup

Catchofcup.png

Dekh Slog shot khela hai india chala ja
slogshot.png

And the artist previously known as , hafeez slogs it off in Indian kit
hafeezshot.png

Dekh Hafeez smjha raha hooo...sun le
Loog will doubt , you they will discover your true identity
Dekh this time ... just remember ..... promise ...don't play that shot
Giving you 1 more chance

slogshot.png

hafeez2.png

1kneeslog2catch.png

failedjadeja.png

directthrow.png

BCCI has this ad in all newspapers
DHOBIMISSING.png

dhoniareyouok.png

Just let me finish my Jantar mantar bastards .... then I will show you

"mantar janter , moti billi , karba karba , chal jadooo ....mantar janter , double bander chal jadoo "
MS-Dhoni-2.jpg

antarmantar.png

azadpakistan2009.png

outzatbh.png

Last edited:
Well played India. Like Pakistan, maybe next time. Definitely proud of Team Pakistan.

I am also rooting for NZ. Want them to win for the first time.

I think this You Tube video can be a classic. I just showed this to my American wife--while the accent is predictably not easy to understand for the un-initiated, she got the gist of it and watched with wonder and finally said: "This guy is messed up. He has issues. What's wrong with him?" I had to explain that it's a big loss for him.

I think, he is mimicking Arnab Goswami, for fun. He is not serious.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom