What's new

1st Semi Final : India Vs New Zealand

1. iQPD2sp.png
    iQPD2sp.png

when Ind vs Nz match was washed out in group stage, Sreeshant (ex cricketer) said in media 'NZ got lucky, but its okay because we will beat them in semi-finals and then we will beat Australia in the finals', he should be hiding his face in shame but we know they all talk big , and even their team losing doesnt change this attitude. If their media and fans are a bit more humble maybe ppl wont find them so annoying
this is what Sreeshant said few weeks ago (8:56 - 9:08)

this is Sreeshant today

Hehe,,,seems this thread is on fire,, it's understandable. And it's OK.This is how our rivalry shud be,,,preferably in all areas, not just cricket.
Btw This thread depicts part of bhayya culture,, apni jeet pe itna khush nahi hote jitna dushman ki haar pe hote hai,,,not saying our bhayyas don't do it(probably they do it more) .but that's how u ppl r.
As if Indians do not celebrate defeat of PAK in cricket...

This time the Kiwis better go on to win this. Otherwise if they lose again like the last world cup final, no one will take their final qualification seriously again and everyone will be yawning like Sarfaraz Ahmed.

pakistani-newspaper-takes-a-dig-at-yawning-sarfaraz-ahmed-with-a-hilarious-meme-2190537.html

I haven't watch India vs England match , which result in Pakistan's removal from the Semi final's race, but I watch the match now, and Damn India give that match in a plate , they weren't even trying to Win it seems .. very poor display of sportsmanship by India .

Today game feels like a Karma for India . Well played NZ :cheers:

I haven't watch India vs England match , which result in Pakistan's removal from the Semi final's race, but I watch the match now, and Damn India give that match in a plate , they weren't even trying to Win it seems .. very poor display of sportsmanship by India .

Today game feels like a Karma for India . Well played NZ :cheers:

This time the Kiwis better go on to win this. Otherwise if they lose again like the last world cup final, no one will take their final qualification seriously again and everyone will be yawning like Sarfaraz Ahmed.

pakistani-newspaper-takes-a-dig-at-yawning-sarfaraz-ahmed-with-a-hilarious-meme-2190537.html

They can't and won't win it. Both openers are horribly out of form, their fifth bowler, which India failed horribly to capitalize on, is going to get massacred by either team. You can yawn like whoever you want they'll be on the plane home without the trophy like India.

dhoni should have retired before the cup. he was known as the great finisher of the game but in this WC he was using his reputation. he is no more a dangerous finisher. he played like misbah in this WC. he should have tried to accelerate the run rate after the 40th over but he didnt.
He did produce much needed partnerships for India in this game - credit where due. After loss of R. Jadeja, pressure was too much to bear and MS Dhoni eventually caved in which is understandable. I hear that his right hand is not OK.

They can't and won't win it. Both openers are horribly out of form, their fifth bowler, which India failed horribly to capitalize on, is going to get massacred by either team. You can yawn like whoever you want they'll be on the plane home without the trophy like India.
I would not write off NZ.

Please tell me, how many were expecting NZ to defeat IND in Semi Final of WCC?

It come down to good homework in the end. And yes - catches win matches.

Hopefully, NZ have a learned a valuable lesson from its poor performance in the final of previous WCC.

Of-course, nothing can be ruled out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom