What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i need kamran akmal and Mohammad sami back im not impressed with wahab selection becoz he dont have pace like sami and he dont have in swinger to right handers which is main ingrediant of left arm fast bowler without it left armer is nuts and he is out of touch too i never picked him even in A team unless he had good variation and specially in dipper and in swinger to right handers without it he is useless and indian will milk him he did well against india in semi final and when in last overs where batters were hitting and bowl was reversed too and in his open overs he given alot of runs so he is big question mark for me

yaar ab to bakhsh do satte baz ko bari mushkil se jan bachai hai

soul hacker bhai i agree with you but we need sarfaraz to bat even better what we have seen him if he want to be perminant place in pak team other wise bring some one totally new no akmal brother, no zulqarnain after it i want to see if sarafaraz also fails to score runs when needed the most hope whatmore help him to make more better keeper and batsman to him

so you want kamran akmal in the squad again?? :epic face palm:

sarfraz has only played games on and off the scene, he is never given proper chance to settle down he comes at number 6 where he should be coming at middle order, adnan akmal has dropped dollies every body knows why he is being replaced, he cant stump, have you seen how sarfraz jayawardene stumping brought pakistan back into the winning position?

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

ohh well yeah so why not younus khan,misbah, umar akmal, hafeez, i think we need to remove every batsmen then

in last odi he made 65

ODI Average:

Younis Khan : 32
Misbah ul-haq: 42
Umar Akmal: 38
Hafeez: 26
Asad Shafiq: 30
Imran Farhat: 31
Azhar Ali: 33
Shoaib Malik: 33

Hafeez has the lowest. We can't replace him with Asad Shaifiq (who has the 2nd lowest). Sorry can't remove Hafeez. He is ODI's best bowler and future Captain...

Are you kidding me?

Sarfraz has played 15 ODI's, meaning 15 days and his average is pathetic of just 12.4! and highest of just 24:lol:

Adnan Akmal has played just 5 ODI's and his average is 20.66

Zulqarnain Haider played 4 ODI's and his average was 24.00

If you are talking about catching have a look at this
Look at at just Adnan Akmal:

Last edited by a moderator:
ODI Average:

Younis Khan : 32
Misbah ul-haq: 42
Umar Akmal: 38
Hafeez: 26
Asad Shafiq: 30
Imran Farhat: 31
Azhar Ali: 33
Shoaib Malik: 33

Hafeez has the lowest. We can't replace him with Asad Shaifiq (who has the 2nd lowest). Sorry can't remove Hafeez. He is ODI's best bowler and future Captain...

Are you kidding me?

Sarfraz has played 15 ODI's, meaning 15 days and his average is pathetic of just 12.4! and highest of just 24:lol:

Adnan Akmal has played just 5 ODI's and his average is 20.66

Zulqarnain Haider played 4 ODI's and his average was 24.00

If you are talking about catching have a look at this
Look at at just Adnan Akmal:

what was the average of misbah/younus in the recenttlyconcluded ODI, younus is been playing for ages, dont even compare a new guy with younus khan lol

sarfraz has played 15 games but only9 innings and 2 not outs, meaning only in 7 innings

and in 7 innings the guy was on and off all the time,like 3 times already

domestic:

sarfaraz ahmed: 43.22 matches: 75

adnan akmal: 23.10 matches: 93

adnan has played more first class than sarfraz ahmed and look at their averages

http://www.espncricinfo.com/pakistan/content/player/227760.html

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/player/39038.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Akhter bhai is amazing
mashaALLAH

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:pakistan:

india's Asia Cup squad
MS Dhoni (capt & wk), Virat Kohli (vice-capt), Sachin Tendulkar, Gautam Gambhir, Rohit Sharma, Suresh Raina, Manoj Tiwary, Ravindra Jadeja, R Ashwin, Praveen Kumar, Vinay Kumar, Rahul Sharma, Yusuf Pathan, Irfan Pathan, Ashok Dinda
Out : Virender Sehwag, Zaheer Khan, Umesh Yadav, Parthiv Patel
In: Yusuf Pathan, Ashok Dinda

man!!! we screwed up selection again???:sick:

varun aaron should've been in the side in the place of vinay kumar.

what the hell is Rohit sharma doing in the side.He has spoiled every bit of opportunity thrown at him.
:sick::sick:

man!!! we screwed up selection again???

varun aaron should've been in the side in the place of vinay kumar.

what the hell is Rohit sharma doing in the side.He has spoiled every bit of opportunity thrown at him.

why r u worried our selectors put misbah in there better be a hundred ball difference between runs and balls when pakistan plays bcz mr tuk tuk will have the most dot balls :p:P:P anyway misbah better get his act straight and win this thing

428069_10150663010082760_240955522759_9109153_1482226397_n.jpg

this will be misbahs first match as acaptain against india lets see how he does there he wins he will be fine he loses he will have to wear a burka to come back to pakistan

Back
Top Bottom