What's new

Does India have the one of the best fast bowling attack in the world right now?

Best Fast Bowler

• Bhuvneshwar Kumar

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Jasprit bumrah

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • Mohammad Sami

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Umesh Yadav

• Ishant Sharma

• NagarKoti

• Shivam Mavi

• Khaleel Ahmed

• Avesh Khan

• Mohammed Siraj

• Total voters
Nobody will ever beat the Rawalpindi Express:

iu
But what's the use? Because of his attitude/indiscipline he didn't reach his potential.

I think you do not follow hockey. We have come back big time. Challenging the top big teams now consistently in multi nation tournaments.

Hockey is a very physical game. Speed and strength. The western vouncount changed things to suit their advantages and neuter ours by changing to astro turf.

We've come back. But still not yet there. The shortening of each quarter has helped a bit.

Cheers, Doc
Interesting to see how long this streak would last. I think it's a flash in the pan.

I am not a big follower of cricket. But I used to follow cricket when Sreesanth became a rage in our province. He's from my place Kerala. Stupid fool spoiled his career due to his temper problems.

upload_2019-1-7_0-27-0.png

upload_2019-1-7_12-50-38.png

I think his attitude was similar to Shoiab Akthar of Pakistan. He always had a ego problem & due to his behavior he was dropped or targeted by his own team mates. He was not able to show his full potential due to so much pressure in his head of being mocked. He can be compared to Virat Kohli on the field, but the only difference is Kohli has a strong mind & so far has been able to perform under pressure, inspite of having many critics. Also Virat is a totally different person of the field & mostly appears very relaxed & composed in his personal life.

Sreesanth wants to come back, but I think it's very late now. He will be 36 next month.

Okay as honest and unbiased as possible, great achievement by India to be the first asian team to win in Australia in a test series. This was Australia's full regular and experienced pace attack (Hazlewood, Starc, Cummins and Lyon) and they got taken to the cleaners in their own backyard (I.e green pitches), so there is no doubt this indian batting line-up is THE BEST in the world, Pant and Aggarwal have been great finds.

In relation to this topic though, to rate this Indian bowling line-up as the best in the world? I wouldn't go that far yet, do remember that half this Australian batting line-up had played less than 10 tests, with Shaun Marsh and Usman Khwaja and Paine as their most "experienced" batsmen (i.e no where near the class of Smith and Warner). However I will say that Bumrah is one of the best pace bowlers in the world at the moment, and Shami is very decent. Sharma and Umesh Yadav not so much. Kuldeep Yadav and Ashwin are real good spinners so definitely this attack has the potential to become the best in the world, but that would only be determined over time.

The different types of league are helping Indian sports...

Okay, credit where it's due. As much as I hate india and indians, they ARE the best cricket team in the world. They DO have the BEST batting and bowling attack in the world. They also have the best fast bowlers at the moment. The evidence shows that. To beat Australia in a test series IN Australia is probably the most difficult sporting achievement, along with winning the football world cup. Well Done! even from your enemies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom