What's new

Does India have the one of the best fast bowling attack in the world right now?

Best Fast Bowler

• Bhuvneshwar Kumar

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Jasprit bumrah

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • Mohammad Sami

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Umesh Yadav

• Ishant Sharma

• NagarKoti

• Shivam Mavi

• Khaleel Ahmed

• Avesh Khan

• Mohammed Siraj

• Total voters
india have done everything.they have tried lots of new players in ODI and now they have the best team.testing phase is complete and india is now favorites to win world cup 2019.there are problems in indian middle order but i hope they will recall suresh raina.there are two dangerous bowlers in india right now.one is jaspreet bumrah and other is kuldeep yadav.very strong team.only australia,new zealand and england can stop india in world cup otherwise they will win very easily. yes it's true.india have the best fast bowlers right now alongside with england.i want to talk about pakistan as well.pathetic situation and nephew of inzamam is playing like he is the captain.also in our team,players are seleced based on psl and not domestic cricket which is shameful.no chance for muhammad abbas to play in ODI and still parchi system players like asad shafiq,shaheen afridi,shaheen shinwari,fakhar zaman,asif ali.captain himself not making any runs and we will pay for wrong selections.

Last edited:
With a populatuon of over 1.3 billion who are cricket made, it's nearly a miracle why india hasn't produced at least 50 bowlers who are the fastest in the world, each bowling over 155 kmph.

Eating Veggies All The Time Does That To You

How can anyone think of having a positive discussion about India with these trolls around
Don't worry about some losers here, it's just good old jealousy.
India has just won the 3rd test in Australia by a nice margin. Owe the win to its fast bowlers.
Bumrah with his speed.
Shami with his skiddy deliveries.
Sharma for his wkt taking abilities overseas.
And the best part is we have 2 more bowlers in the wings if these 3 are out due to any reason.
So India has good bowlers as well as depth.

5PWlaOk.jpg

Too bad last test match is next year :undecided:
Turns out this infographic is actually old. They broke the record.

India performance is getting better because fast bowlers ability to take 20 wickets in a test match during overseas tour

Depends boss.... Pakistan is not able to produce a world class batsman in last 30 years as well. Last best batsman was javed miadad.... Then no one... All were/are average only..

No Miadad was average and veey poor in facing fast balling. Inzamam was the best Pakistani batsman.

NO!! it has a good fast bowling attack but nothing extra-ordinary, Right now they are bowling against Aussies who are going thru some major upheaval in their ranks. Had this been the best attack they would have won in England and South Africa?? The best attack in my opinion is the South African.

NO!! it has a good fast bowling attack but nothing extra-ordinary, Right now they are bowling against Aussies who are going thru some major upheaval in their ranks. Had this been the best attack they would have won in England and South Africa?? The best attack in my opinion is the South African.

This is not about one series.... it's overall year performance.

upload_2019-1-3_13-39-11.png

The records tell the truth...... No need for explanation.

SA and England Test Series tour-- It was complete failure of batsman's
upload_2019-1-3_13-42-45.png

upload_2019-1-3_13-44-51.png

https://m.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/106000/fast-bowlers-havent-bowled-up-to-the-mark-sarfraz-ahmed
"If you compare our bowling with theirs, there's a bit of difference in fast-bowling," said a dejected Sarfraz in a post-match press conference. "Our fast-bowlers haven't bowled up to the mark in this Test. Our bowlers bowled at an average pace of 130kmph while they, on the other hand, were bowling at 145kmph. If you lack pace here, you don't get wickets... I don't know what is going on. I don't know what held them back on this Cape Town wicket."

Yes. Especially touring. Which is the real test.

It's a money thing.

Better food. Stronger kids. Better facilities. Technology. Training.

You see these guys. They are all ripped.

And above all, it's the attitude.

A country and generation thing. Across fields.

They are confident about their place in the world.

Cheers, Doc
Oh yeah? Why has hockey declined then? World beaters during colonial times. Minnows now during post-1991 economic liberalization era.

Oh yeah? Why has hockey declined then? World beaters during colonial times. Minnows now during post-1991 economic liberalization era.

I think you do not follow hockey. We have come back big time. Challenging the top big teams now consistently in multi nation tournaments.

Hockey is a very physical game. Speed and strength. The western vouncount changed things to suit their advantages and neuter ours by changing to astro turf.

We've come back. But still not yet there. The shortening of each quarter has helped a bit.

Cheers, Doc

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom