What's new

Does India have the one of the best fast bowling attack in the world right now?

Best Fast Bowler

• Bhuvneshwar Kumar

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Jasprit bumrah

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • Mohammad Sami

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Umesh Yadav

• Ishant Sharma

• NagarKoti

• Shivam Mavi

• Khaleel Ahmed

• Avesh Khan

• Mohammed Siraj

• Total voters
I voted for Bhuvi since he is my favourite although Bumrah might be the best atm.

That is one bad bowler.

Too bad last test match is next year :undecided:

Sri Lanka with 1/10th population of Pakistan is ranked higher.

Which means they have 1/70 of india's population yet have beaten them many times............:lol:

No this means population is not much of a factor dumbass.

From your mama's arse perhaps........:lol:

More population, more variance in ability, the more likely you are to have outstanding talent........:azn:

It's a miracle than with over 1.3 billion people who love cricket, india has not produced teams that are many times better than the West Indies of the 1980s or the Australians of the 2000s.......:azn:

More population, more variance in ability, the more likely you are to have outstanding talent........:azn:

It's a miracle than with over 1.3 billion people who love cricket, india has not produced teams that are many times better than the West Indies of the 1980s or the Australians of the 2000s.......:azn:
It's resources that matter, not population. Unless your country has only a few thousand citizens.

One could even argue that a larger population can squander away the resources that would otherwise strengthen a good bunch of athletes. Need not be the case here, but you make a dumb argument.

Pakistan's population is quite ideal. It's amazing how much you've squandered away even without India's drawbacks.

It's resources that matter, not population. Unless your country has only a few thousand citizens.

One could even argue that a larger population can squander away the resources that would otherwise strengthen a good bunch of athletes. Need not be the case here, but you make a dumb argument.

Pakistan's population is quite ideal. It's amazing how much you've squandered away even without India's drawbacks.

Many indians here claim the indians have abundant resources and a population of over 1.3 billion, so the fact that they havn't produced the world's fastest and best bowlers of all time is a miracle in itself. I don't know if they make a dumb argument or if your mama does.

Many indians here claim the indians have abundant resources and a population of over 1.3 billion, so the fact that they havn't produced the world's fastest and best bowlers of all time is a miracle in itself. I don't know if they make a dumb argument or if your mama does.

Depends boss.... Pakistan is not able to produce a world class batsman in last 30 years as well. Last best batsman was javed miadad.... Then no one... All were/are average only..

Depends boss.... Pakistan is not able to produce a world class batsman in last 30 years as well. Last best batsman was javed miadad.... Then no one... All were/are average only..

We don't have over 1.3 billion cricket mad fans to chose from.........:D

We don't have over 1.3 billion cricket mad fans to chose from.........:D

Hahahahaha..... Stupidity is the best here....

Compare to your population smaller countries get medal in Olympic games. They are better in other sports.. You means to say than how incable your are if I think as you think....

Hahahahaha..... Stupidity is the best here....

Compare to your population smaller countries get medal in Olympic games. They are better in other sports.. You means to say than how incable your are if I think as you think....

But those smaller countries are not india or indian.....:azn:......so I wish them the best.....:azn:

Think the stupidity comes from mama's orifices.....especially the sore one......:lol:

But those smaller countries are not india or indian.....:azn:......so I wish them the best.....:azn:

Think the stupidity comes from mama's orifices.....especially the sore one......:lol:

I m just trying to help on stupidity... Smaller countries compare to Pakistan doing very well in many international sports and Olympics games.... If population funda gets apply to India then the same gets to Pakistan as well:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

I m just trying to help on stupidity... Smaller countries compare to Pakistan doing very well in many international sports and Olympics games.... If population funda gets apply to India then the same gets to Pakistan as well:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

And I am happy for those countries that are smaller than Pakistan that are doing well. They're not indians after all.......:D

that's why you have produced tonnes of gold medalists from your 20 crores ......

Back
Top Bottom