What's new

ICC Cricket World Cup - England 2019

South Africa first innings score of 325 for 6.
Australia needing 326 to win.

At the same time India cruising toward an easy victory against Sri Lanka chasing 264. India currently at 214 for 1 after 36 overs.

I want South Africa to win but I want India to face England in the semis rather than New Zealand.

South Africa first innings score of 325 for 6.
Australia needing 326 to win.

At the same time India cruising toward an easy victory against Sri Lanka chasing 264. India currently at 214 for 1 after 36 overs.

I want South Africa to win but I want India to face England in the semis rather than New Zealand.
Why?dont you want india to win the WC?

Why?dont you want india to win the WC?
I meant I would like India to beat two of the stronger teams ( in semi and final) i.e. England and Australia which would count as India dominating the tournament. No issue with NZ though.

I meant I would like India to beat two of the stronger teams ( in semi and final) i.e. England and Australia which would count as India dominating the tournament. No issue with NZ though.

India beating NZ in semis and England in Finals means that it would have beaten all other 9 teams to win the trophy. How about that?

We already thrashed pakistan and thats all that really matters.

dTcAHZc.jpg

:lol:

6 down, step closer to defeat. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooo

Curse of deliberate match lost to eng.....now taste the real defeat. Pakistan exit with wining all last four matches....even Micheal Holding said Pakistan deserved to be in semis.....

Indians facing another 27/2 on 10/7

Comments are more fun than the match today. My uncle is trolling them hard lol :D

I so much wanted NZ to win ... with all due respect England should give knighthood to Dhoni and Kholi for helping them win this worldcup

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom