What's new

New Zealand vs Afghanistan ... T20 World Cup

No India are just crap.
They talk a lot.
Market their team well.
Prevent Pakistan from Playing which passes off Pakistan and there is no animal more dangerous than a pissed of Pakistani. God save our enemies because we won't.

On a humble note. By the grace of Allah we are here and by the grace of Allah we will win. InshAllah

India has several times beaten other teams in bilateral series in their own turfs. Don't get me wrong. I am happy today. But don't want to get carried away.

India has several times beaten other teams in bilateral series in their own turfs. Don't get me wrong. I am happy today. But don't want to get carried away.
My dear overall matches Pakistan is way ahead. And as I said on a humble it is Allah that brought us here. But you know a pissed of Pakistani is bad news

Virat Kohli should call for peace in the name of good sportsmanship. Hopefully most people won’t take it out on their countrymen and women, but even if he calls for peace, there are some in India that will probably resort to a violent rage for their loss, even if they don’t lose tomorrow to Namibia.

1636318056364.jpeg

I hope tomorrow's match is interesting between India and Namibia. Indians are dejected and uninterested. Namibians are eager and ready to cause an upset.

I hope tomorrow's match is interesting between India and Namibia. Indians are dejected and uninterested. Namibians are eager and ready to cause an upset.

If Namibia beats India then it would be some more blow to Indian cricket.
Anyway, this video is very interesting. Places the blame on IPL for fatigue or $$ incentive. Kabil Dev even hints at the conflict of interest between playing for the country vs playing for IPL. And looks like some English players didn't follow the allure of the IPL $$ to prepare for this World Cup.
Interesting!

Some Indian news outlet calling today's Shoaib Malik performance as 'an old lion who is now roaring'. How lovely to hear some funny Urdu/Hindi phrases!! I don't have much exposure for decades and so they sound so amusing!

I hope my PDF Pakistani mates are happy...Black caps have done their bit by defeating Afghanistan and sending India packing....hope it has calmed down the nerves of Pakistani cricket fans an compensated for pulling out from playing in Pakistan...

Imagine if India would have met you in Finals......

I hope my PDF Pakistani mates are happy...Black caps have done their bit by defeating Afghanistan and sending India packing....hope it has calmed down the nerves of Pakistani cricket fans an compensated for pulling out from playing in Pakistan...

We were / still are hurt by the impolite way of things, remember it's not what you say it's how you say it. We understand that every country has it's own set of concerns but pulling out only few hours before the match was absurd. If communicated properly i am sure we would have provided the NZ team head of state level of security both in and out of the stadiums but ditching us abruptly was not only a slap to our cricket fans but also to our security forces.

Pakistan hate...

Lol he is a clown

Hand him over to Pakistani pushtuns

They know how to update both hardware and software of these clowns from Afghanistan

No need to imagine pajeet

You couldn't even manage to qualify for semis let alone final

Back
Top Bottom