What's new

New Zealand vs Afghanistan ... T20 World Cup

Cruising win for NZ ... clinical pretty much.

Yes.
I think they would have chased down 140+. The Afghan bowling is not THAT good.
Pakistan and England have the best bowling in this tournament.
Anyway, sorry Indians! I know Shoaib Akthar has been praying for an India-Pakistan Final. But I am happy as things are ;)

The hosts will play the most meaningless match of the tournament where the biggest losers will fight to save some honor. :rofl:

Maybe Endia should forfeit and go home. :rofl:

1636290609450.png

Bye India

(18.1/20 ov)125/2

New Zealand won by 8 wickets (with 11 balls remaining)

PLAYER OF THE MATCH
Trent Boult, NZ
3/17
trent-boult

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series...40th-match-group-2-1273751/live-cricket-score
New Zealand will wait for the result of Pakistan's game tonight to know whether they stay in Abu Dhabi or go to Dubai. If Pakistan win as expected, New Zealand will stay here to face England in the first semi-final. Else they go to Dubai to face Australia in the second.

The 2021 T20 World Cup has seen some awesome outfits sported by the teams. Leaving aside team loyalties, which one of them is really your favourite?

Gosh, the commentators are scared to say even once that 'India is out of the tournament' whereas during the match they were saying 'if Afghanistan win then India will have a big chance to qualify' :lol:

Real News appeared on TV just now

"Breaking news , the Pitch Maker Killed by (Most likely Indian Gambling Gangs ) "
"News stated the man was found dead"

Yes, Mohan singh the curator for Zayed stadium, Abu dhabi was found dead overnight.

ESPN Cricinfo reported it before the start of match in their live commentary section.

Real News appeared on TV just now

"Breaking news , the Pitch Maker Killed by (Most likely Indian Gambling Gangs ) "
"News stated the man was found dead"

:coffee: Serious stuff

If the news is true, then it must be as he didn't prepare a big spinning pitch as per the India qualifying script.

Most likely he was being pressured to create a dodgy pitch like it is done in India so 5-6 wickets fall in first 10 overs

Back
Top Bottom