What's new

New Zealand vs Afghanistan ... T20 World Cup

Explains why afghanistan is the BIGGEST failed nation ever to have existed and why afghans are the most failed and dumbest people ever known to humanity........ :disagree:

That's what jahalat does to you

There are literally Afghanis right now who are selling their daughters as young as 9 years old to pedophiles to have a bread for their meal and look at this clown simping for Hindutva masters who don't give a f*ck about himself or his nation or even his religion culture etc

Afghanistan wasn't destroyed by USA or Russia or Pakistan or Iran

It was destroyed because of jahalat of its own people

Afghanion ko un ki jahalat hi kha gayi

I hope my PDF Pakistani mates are happy...Black caps have done their bit by defeating Afghanistan and sending India packing....hope it has calmed down the nerves of Pakistani cricket fans an compensated for pulling out from playing in Pakistan...

Imagine if India would have met you in Finals......

To be honest, most of the people around the globe (except delusional indians) never believed that India would qualify. South Africa had won 4 out of 5 matches and were knocked out and here we have a team that only won against associates and was confident of qualifying to semis.

Expecting Afghanistan to beat an in-form ever clinical NZ team was just too much. Anyways, kudos to kiwis to put an end to this whole drama. Now rest of the matches will happen with peace.

We were / still are hurt by the impolite way of things, remember it's not what you say it's how you say it. We understand that every country has it's own set of concerns but pulling out only few hours before the match was absurd. If communicated properly i am sure we would have provided the NZ team head of state level of security both in and out of the stadiums but ditching us abruptly was not only a slap to our cricket fans but also to our security forces.

I understand but we had our reasons to be scared off the security situation there. Few days prior to us pulling out, TTP killed Chinese engineers and was attacking your security forces every day....over that we received security input of an imminent attack on the team..Given it had already happened in the past on Sri Lankan cricket team amid tight security by same terrorist organisation...we did not want to take chances.
To be honest, most of the people around the globe (except delusional indians) never believed that India would qualify. South Africa had won 4 out of 5 matches and were knocked out and here we have a team that only won against associates and was confident of qualifying to semis.

Expecting Afghanistan to beat an in-form ever clinical NZ team was just too much. Anyways, kudos to kiwis to put an end to this whole drama. Now rest of the matches will happen with peace.

I guess you cannot undermine Indian team...they are Champions.....If Afghanistan would have beaten NZ (by Chance)..they would have qualified for semis..and given they have picked form after loosing their first two matches, they could have been dangerous in Semis and beyond.

That's what jahalat does to you

There are literally Afghanis right now who are selling their daughters as young as 9 years old to pedophiles to have a bread for their meal and look at this clown simping for Hindutva masters who don't give a f*ck about himself or his nation or even his religion culture etc

Afghanistan wasn't destroyed by USA or Russia or Pakistan or Iran

It was destroyed because of jahalat of its own people

Afghanion ko un ki jahalat hi kha gayi

Bro, I have heard ANA type afghans living in the UK claim that indian hindus are their fathers. Not surprised that they are selling their 9 year old daughters to pedophiles. In all honesty, afghans are so low, inferior and worthless that I sometimes can no longer be bothered to respond to all their trolling and anti-Pakistani racism.

this is sad... india is out.

i dont think they wanted a double rape by Pakistan

I understand but we had our reasons to be scared off the security situation there. Few days prior to us pulling out, TTP killed Chinese engineers and was attacking your security forces every day....over that we received security input of an imminent attack on the team..Given it had already happened in the past on Sri Lankan cricket team amid tight security by same terrorist organisation...we did not want to take chances.

I guess you cannot undermine Indian team...they are Champions.....If Afghanistan would have beaten NZ (by Chance)..they would have qualified for semis..and given they have picked form after loosing their first two matches, they could have been dangerous in Semis and beyond.

Are you indian, new Zealander or Muslim today?

Bro, I have heard ANA type afghans living in the UK claim that indian hindus are their fathers. Not surprised that they are selling their 9 year old daughters to pedophiles. In all honesty, afghans are so low, inferior and worthless that I sometimes can no longer be bothered to respond to all their trolling and anti-Pakistani racism.

Their rants are so low IQ that I literally cringe even in trying to answer them

Anything but surely not a consistent idiot like one "Elite Member".

So when did indians invent modern medicine and technology as per your claims going back nearly 1 and half years?............ :azn:
Their rants are so low IQ that I literally cringe even in trying to answer them

I've pretty much given up. They are far too low and beyond redemption.

So when did indians invent modern medicine and technology as per your claims going back nearly 1 and half years?............ :azn:

I've pretty much given up. They are far too low and beyond redemption.

Understood you are suffering from Dementia at an early age.....and I can't be your nurse to keep reminding you on previous responses....you know what Mr. Elite (insane)......read your mate Areesh's post above....I guess he meant you there.

Understood you are suffering from Dementia at an early age.....and I can't be your nurse to keep reminding you on previous responses....you know what Mr. Elite (insane)......read your mate Areesh's post above....I guess he meant you there.

Did indians invent dementia too?........ :azn:

Back
Top Bottom