What's new

New Zealand vs England - Semi Final, World Cup 2021

After the collapse of Opening including loss of captain, the Middle Order preserved wickets and acted as heatsink before finding opportunities to score boundaries. This match is a case study for how to fight back in pressure situation.

I didn't watch the match but knew they lost 1st wicket in 5 runs chasing 160+ so I thought England is easily going to win the match. But god had planned different. 😁 congratulations to New Zealand for this fabulous victory.👍

Congratulations new zeland, Aj tak jis k sath indians khary hoay woh haar gia :rofl:

New Zealand making the last three ICC finals in ALL THREE FORMATS is such an incredible achievement.

New Zealand making the last three ICC finals in ALL THREE FORMATS is such an incredible achievement.

Pure grit and determination and team work! They may not have the many of the so-called legendary names of world cricket but they work extremely hard to compensate for that. I heard they have not balled a SINGLE No Ball in this tournament so far??

Heard that malik and rizwan got flu and doubts about them playing tomorrow, could be bad since I heard sarfraz will be playing, I hope it’s not true

Ham baar baar security ka masla hal karnay kay paisay lengay …

GOD DAMMIT, ENGLAND LOST THE SEMIFINAL! I wanted them to make it to the final so Pakistan can humiliate them! We already crushed new zealand!

New Zealand are into their third World Cup final in four attempts! That was a ballsy display against the pre-tournament favourites, and it all comes down to that man Daryl Mitchell, with his All Black dad looking on.

A huge hand too from the nearly man of 2019 Jimmy Neesham.... that dismantling of Chris Jordan turned the tide. England were up against it trying to defend in these conditions, but in truth the dew factor was not a huge deal tonight.

Ultimately they suffered for a lack of options, in the absence of Tymal Mills, in spite of an immense spell from Liam Livingstone.

Chris Woakes looked to have given England the upper hand in the Powerplay, but they were reeled in, over by over, blow by blow. And well, it hasn't yet laid the ghosts of 2019 entirely ... that will have to wait until the final in Dubai on Sunday. But what a mighty team Kane Williamson has pulled together! Finalists in 2015, Finalists in 2019, Finalists in 2021. And a World Test mace in between whiles. These are the times of their lives.

1636571210022.png

1636571242604.png

1636571335121.png

Adil Rashid and Daryl Mitchell collide

1636571411444.png

Back
Top Bottom