New Zealand vs England - Semi Final, World Cup 2021

England batting first

So anything below 180 is risky
England batting first

So anything below 180 is risky
160 is defendable for bowling side , both teams have good bowlers

160 is defendable for bowling side , both teams have good bowlers
160 is doable....

I am supporting England as usual but I have a lot of sympathy for New Zealand especially after World Cup tie in 2019 against England and Super over tie losing by number of boundaries nonsense

They surely have been doing good at WC and deserves to win a title or two

England Flag

England

(3.3/20 overs).......................26/0

1636553953572.png

1636553996504.png

England r batting very very well
To be honest their miss hits are going for four.... Bairstow besides one shot doesn't seem to be in good nick

Buttler for sure is playing good

I am guessing Bairstow might be OUT soon unless he continues to be lucky

I am supporting England as usual but I have a lot of sympathy for New Zealand especially after World Cup tie in 2019 against England and Super over tie losing by number of boundaries nonsense

They surely have been doing good at WC and deserves to win a title or two

Yes. Support the underdog who have worked so hard for decades but without any big trophy.

And here it goes

Bairstow is OUT!

As predicted by me in the last post
Yes. Support the underdog who have worked so hard for decades but without any big trophy.
New Zealand cricket has achieved so much in the last few years and they are a very high performing team.

They won World test championship and currently ranked best Test and ODI team in the world if my memory is correct and also very good T20 team. They are one of the best all round team in cricketing world right now... Something what Australia used to be....

I wonder what the Pakistani boys watching this game will be thinking

I wonder what the Pakistani boys watching this game will be thinking
They are supporting both teams.... I think 60% might want New Zealand to win thinking they could be comparatively easy to beat in the Final however a lot of them including myself are supporting England and have sympathy for NZ

Buttler is LBW Out and reviews it in hope for reversal

They are supporting both teams.... I think 60% might want New Zealand to win thinking they could be comparatively easy to beat in the Final however a lot of them including myself are supporting England and have sympathy for NZ

Buttler is LBW Out and reviews it in hope for reversal

Good you are rooting for England being a resident there.
I am all for NZ: Underdogs and also easier for Pakistan...

Back
Top Bottom