What's new

India vs Scotland ... T20 World Cup

That is part of sports isn't it? but calling out other teams as fixers is not! Go through every thread about India - NZ, AFG and SCOT and read how many inferences to fixing has been made.

You can do what you wish just don't call other team cheaters when you have no proof and you didnt get a chance to use the memes you made.
Don’t you think that fixing was part of the trolling from the Pakistani side? I’ve seen similar accusations before, not in this wc however.

That is part of sports isn't it? but calling out other teams as fixers is not! Go through every thread about India - NZ, AFG and SCOT and read how many inferences to fixing has been made.

You can do what you wish just don't call other team cheaters when you have no proof and you didnt get a chance to use the memes you made.
Okay, will see.

That is why I always say World Cup should only be for 9 Teams

Play a League Format (Demote 1 Nation Down)
  • Pakistan
  • England
  • Australia
  • New Zealand
  • South Africa
  • West Indies
  • Srilanka
  • India
  • Bangladesh

Division 2 Have a Associate Trophy (Promote 1 Nation Up year to year basis )
  • Afghanistan
  • Scotland
  • Ireland
  • Holland
  • Oman
  • Bangladesh
  • Zimbabwe
  • Saudi Arabia

The skill difference is too huge between established Test Teams and Associate teams

PSL Tournament is more competitive vs World Cup as Big teams don't play more games against each other format is not great

Don’t you think that fixing was part of the trolling from the Pakistani side? I’ve seen similar accusations before, not in this wc however.

Even WWE is more realistic than that match. Today's match however against Scotland doesn't suggest any kind of fixing whatsoever. But the match against Afghanis was fixed from whichever angle you look at.

Why did Asghar Afghan retire before India's match? And why did the only stand out performer for Afghanistan was Asghar Afghans brother Karim Jannat. Bowled 1 over 7 runs for 1 wicket. Didn't get to bowl again.

In batting Jannat scored 42* off 22 balls. Both brothers didn't want to get in to this filth. One retired and the other didn't give in.

there are loads of rubbish football teams qualify for World Cup & euros no one says kick them out.

A country that destroyed the entire passion of cricket, threatening players, threatening teams talking about evidence :lol: :lol: :lol:

wasn't expecting Scotland to make 80 lol

Can’t people watch cricket??? Tf is wrong with you, it’s a sport, you somehow always want to blame Pakistanis, weird obsession with them or something. Don’t need to mention previously when Pakistan lost you Indians were always out there trolling and chatting shit, now you’re moaning.
Lovely post bro 😎

Scotland will do well to reach 100

If
Why would they fix games they will win anyway?
They will slaughter Namibia and Scotland. The key is Afghanistan v New Zealand. If the Kiwis win then the Indians will go home.
Kiwis loose then both afghanistan and kiwis will go home

86 runs target for India
1636125952747.jpeg

Never seen such a third quality team lol Scottish batting line doesn't even know how to play balls. For me, isn't a performance by the Indian team. They should eliminate such a third-grade batting within 40 runs. Now India should win with 10 or at least 8 wickets and within 7 overs IMO.
If

Kiwis loose then both afghanistan and kiwis will go home

India has to win with big margin against Namibia at least with 50 runs I guess to qualify semi (Condition: if Afgh win against Nz)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom