What's new

India vs Scotland ... T20 World Cup

Good planning by BCCI in making this schedule for India. After being trashed by the full members of their group the team can comfort Indian public and themselves by big victories over associate nations.

A huge amount of money is at stake. These gazillion veggies market is huge. Dont be surprised if a few million deposits in several Kiwi accounts get deposited.

Think Chris Cairns, Lou Vincent and Daryl Tuffey all fixers. All they have to do is play shit.

I for one will not be the least surprised if bhangees make it to the semis.

A huge amount of money is at stake. These gazillion veggies market is huge. Dont be surprised if a few million deposits in several Kiwi accounts get deposited.

Think Chris Cairns, Lou Vincent and Daryl Tuffey all fixers. All they have to do is play shit.

I for one will not be the least surprised if bhangees make it to the semis.

Yup, lot of people are in for a huge shock. I mean like I said before they are already talking about in the media that even though A1 plays B2 first on Wednesday and B1 plays A2 second on Thursday in the semis (as is with every other tournament in history), that if India qualifies (and therefore is B2) they WILL play the SECOND semi on Thursday which is in Dubai.

I won't be surprised if the Indians pay off New Zealand cricket board to lose against Afghanistan.

pakistan is one of the most corrupted countries in the world...
Ha!
Said the desert to the sand.

I highly recommend you take a closer look at yourselves before making such statements.

Man these Indians can’t take the trolling, 😂😂, they think Pakistanis are serious when they’re saying Scotland India was fixed. Smh, might aswell say they paid pakistan and nz to beat them and that was fixed and they’d prob believe it.

India can win against all the minnows all day long. It has no value nor any significance. The real deal is New Zealand vs Afghanistan and we know who is going to win that. Indians should as a formality pack their bags.

LOL who cares curry sucker. Pack your bags. LOL I find it hilarious how you people think you will make it to semis.

Afghanistan is worried about its own semi spot. LOL You think the Afghans are going to do you any favors?

Last edited:
INSHALLAH, New Zealand will Hammer minnow Afghans into outer space and will show them their real place where they belong.

Why do Indians even think their side deserves a semi spot after getting hammered by Pakistan and New Zealand? What an outrageous thought to have after losing so convincingly. Absolutely pathetic. There is something called merit and earning your place in the semis. Indians are now yearning for a semi-final spot despite terrible performance. I have never seen such a terrible losers.

1636139053230.png

1636139107863.png

1636139140881.png

Back
Top Bottom