What's new

India vs Scotland ... T20 World Cup

I am just glad to see the humiliation and insults Indian Cricket is going through.

Playing against insignificant teams to make it to the next round and basing it on prayers and hope.
Once mighty team is at the mercy of minions like Namibia to move forward .

Indians fans are cheering their team against no name players and teams …..

sad sad day for India .

I am just glad to see the humiliation and insults Indian Cricket is going through.

Playing against insignificant teams to make it to the next round and basing it on prayers and hope.

sad sad day for India .
You should see the comment sections these Indians are posting memes of Pakistanis etc when they haven’t even beaten any good team this tourney, afganistan was the 4th best in the group followed by Namibia and Scotland, and they are jumping around like they are undefeated 😂.

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1636140976023.jpg

sad sad day for India .

India's fate will be sealed on Sunday. All these chirpy Indians will be licking their wounds. You won't find any Indians on these cricket threads.

India's fate will be sealed on Sunday. All these chirpy Indians will be licking their wounds. You won't find any Indians on these cricket threads.
Trust me, I have that gut feeling Afghanistan will win, trust nothing nowadays

1636151338150.png

:laugh: :coffee: Still going home

They put a line in point's table to differentiate the WINNING mentality and Looser teams

What if it's a repeat of 1987 world cup

India and Pakistan play against England and Australia in the semis, and then Australia beats England in the final to lift the cup. :p:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom