Scotland should play freely

Munsey need to be like Guptil

One more Beautiful "4" from Monster Munsey

One more Beautiful "4" from Munsey

4 x 4 x 4

Scotland unexperienced :coffee:

28-3 Looks like Jigged pitch

Very heavy turn for spinners and fast

How did this team even qualify for the WorldCup? they're unable to play ANY KIND of ball whether short pitch long spins ...any type..

Scotland Flag

Scotland
(10/20 ov)44/4

Current RR: 4.39

• Last 5 ov (RR): 17/3 (3.40)

Leask is their best batsman, he gets out, don’t expect Scotland To make more than 40 runs without him.

Why are people wasting their time on a Ind-Scotland match? A new thread? wow! Most of India is not watching this match.

At least I am happy most here are not abusing Scotland to have fixed this match with India.

Pakistanis are bad losers as we have seen before but this series has revealed that they are even worse as winners -- blaming every other team as fixers. Most Indians including me have conceded India would be lucky to qualify. The series was over the day we lost to NZ.

.........................................................................10th

........................................9th

Why are people wasting their time on a Ind-Scotland match? A new thread? wow! Most of India is not watching this match.

At least I am happy most here are not abusing Scotland to have fixed this match with India.

Pakistanis are bad losers as we have seen before but this series has revealed that they are even worse as winners -- blaming every other team as fixers. Most Indians including me have conceded India would be lucky to qualify. The series was over the day we lost to NZ.
Can’t people watch cricket??? Tf is wrong with you, it’s a sport, you somehow always want to blame Pakistanis, weird obsession with them or something. Don’t need to mention previously when Pakistan lost you Indians were always out there trolling and chatting shit, now you’re moaning.

Because India is our neighbor, we can not put in the Funny thread.

Can’t people watch cricket??? Tf is wrong with you, it’s a sport, you somehow always want to blame Pakistanis, weird obsession with them or something. Don’t need to mention previously when Pakistan lost you Indians were always out there trolling and chatting shit, now you’re moaning.
That is part of sports isn't it? but calling out other teams as fixers is not! Go through every thread about India - NZ, AFG and SCOT and read how many inferences to fixing has been made.
Because India is our neighbor, we can not put in the Funny thread.
You can do what you wish just don't call other team cheaters when you have no proof and you didnt get a chance to use the memes you made.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom