What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
427258_393282787366829_201578213203955_1396074_1051602987_n.jpg

the good newz is that we now have one more cricketing power... Bangladesh.

the good newz is that we now have one more cricketing power... Bangladesh.

It's too early to call someone a cricketing power. Kenya qualified for World Cup semi final of 2003... but look at them today where they are...

But there are signs of improvement and I wish them best of luck in building a powerful team in future. Nasir Hossain, Shakib ul Hassan and Tamim Iqbal are already good / world class players

i9m so sad i was desprate to play pakistan against india pakistan should come all gunz blazzing for the final and must bring special wicket keeper back

Pakistan will win against Bangladesh easily unless Pakistani Players have planned a big payday for final match.

I will be nice to see Indian media reports after this match :D

I hope people doesn't start calling us a new cricketing power yet. We are playing well and improving but I believe we have a long way to go to
catch up to PAK, SL and IND. We can proudly start calling ourselves cricketing power when we will start winning tests.:)

It does not matter...We are sad because India needs to improve the quality of the game....But we are happy that India defeated Pakistan...Then rest of the things does not matter...And of course ...I am happy that there is another strong asian cricket nation Bangladesh that can defeat test playing naions like India and Sri Lanka...Kudos to them.....

A hollow victory i suppose?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom