• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shakib-1024X768.jpg

cricket.jpg

Oh I am so excited
6597139.jpg

I can feel it lifting the cup
2012-03-18T180913Z_1_CBRE82H1EFF00_RTROPTP_2_CRICKET-INDIA.JPG

Finally I made my 100 -yet ... India is eliminated the bottom line which Shoaib stated very clearly
BAGHWAN ... I had to make that 100 runs even with 160 balls it took me to make it I had to do it !!! it was my 100 runs !!! I NEEDED IT
I_Am_Not_God_Sa5522.jpg

425046682_134a0072fc_o.jpg

0.jpg

Sachin-Tendulkar-007.jpg

.... Kiya final hota if it was Pakistan Top Team in Asia cup vs India but I suppose Pakistan vs Bangladesh will be a proper final too two top teams in world

Last edited by a moderator:
sreesanth_103.jpg

Yae bee match dekhar gussa nikal rah han hain :rofl:

Or roy be rah han hain.
harbhajan-sreesanth-5.jpg

Should be a fitting finals PAKISTAN VS BANGLADESH

TIGER VS TIGER

What a fantastic day !!! Pakistan reached finals ... deservedly winning 2 wonderful games team playing a TEAM GAME no selfishness by 1 player to make his 100 , every one played a a team

Pakistan deserves 100% to be in finals vs Bangladesh .. they made it on Merit not on bollywood dance tune

India-vs-Pakistan-Post-Match-Asia-Cup-2012-5th-ODI-516x340.png

indian-cricket-funny.jpg

PAKISTAN = CHAMPIONSHIP MATERIAL AGAIN
Pakistan is not one province or type , PAKISTAN = ASIAN CUP CHAMPIONS inshallah

Look forward to our Champs bringing the Cup back to Pakistan

Hopefully team will put a `TEAM PERFORMANCE` in final that is the moto of Pakistani team

TEAM WORK not a solitary 100 geting player that every one depends on

Pakistan_flag.JPG

Virat-Kohli.jpg

homer_woohoo.jpg

Well it doesnt matter where you were born or have lived. Anyone blindly can tell they are Punjabis by their name and by their certain looks. And by the way, doesnt Delhi have Punjabis? :D

They are not Punjabis. Delhi does have Punjabis, Even Viraat Kohli is from Delhi, but he is a Punjabi. What does a "punjabi" look like anyways?:cheesy:

M.S. Dhoni and R.P.Singh are Rajputs, from Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand, thats why they have Singh surname. Sehwag is a Haryanavi Jat, Ishant Sharma's family is from Jammu. Rohit Sharma is from Andhra and speaks Telugu.

They are not Punjabis. Delhi does have Punjabis, Even Viraat Kohli is from Delhi, but he is a Punjabi. What does a "punjabi" look like anyways?:cheesy:

M.S. Dhoni and R.P.Singh are Rajputs, from Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand, thats why they have Singh surname. Sehwag is a Haryanavi Jat, Ishant Sharma's family is from Jammu. Rohit Sharma is from Andhra and speaks Telugu.

Jammu has Punjabis.... (part of my ancestors came from there...)

I know so many Indians from Delhi that speak Punjabi. How can you not know as an Indian the fact that Delhi has millions of Punjabi living...

As far as Rajputs are concerned, there is also something called 'Punjabi Rajputs', also common to some in Pakistani Punjabis
Look it up. Punjabi Rajputs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I guarantee you without going to India, that i will find Punjabis even living in Tamil Nadu...

So what even i am Punjabi and i speak Urdu. Don't understand Punjabi fully...

Jammu has Punjabis.... (part of my ancestors came from there...)

I know so many Indians from Delhi that speak Punjabi. How can you not know as an Indian the fact that Delhi has millions of Punjabi living...

As far as Rajputs are concerned, there is also something called 'Punjabi Rajputs', also common to some in Pakistani Punjabis
Look it up. Punjabi Rajputs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I guarantee you without going to India, that i will find Punjabis even living in Tamil Nadu...

So what even i am Punjabi and i speak Urdu. Don't understand Punjabi fully...

When did I say that Delhi doesn't have Punjabis:undecided: But the players you mentioned from Delhi are not Punjabis(Sehwag and Ishant Sharma). You can add Gautam Gambhir to your list though, he is a Punjabi Khatri from Delhi.

As for the Rajputs, not every Rajput is Punjabi, some Punjabis can be Rajput though.

Rohit Sharma's mother tongue is Telugu was born to Telugu parents from Andhra, what makes you think he is a Punjabi? His surname? Sharma surname is found in pretty much every state of India, not all of them are Punjabis.

That is why i used 'maybe' in brackets...
Maybe you are a dumb Punjabi like i gave u example of some of my friends...

Excerpts from post 1441..

"I now( Know ?) a couple of Punjabis who were quite dumb. They thought that because Canada has more sikhs than Muslims, they concluded with the fact that Pakistan's Punjab was part of India and Indian Punjab's population is more.."

See the errors in word selection and sentence forming.. and others are called dumb ??

India getting kicked out is as big a celebration as actually winning the Asia Cup.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom