What's new

U.S. ambassador to Vietnam visits the biggest Vietnamese community in America: Little Saigon

Viet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
together with some members of the US Congress, Ted Osius visits Little Saigon (Orange County, California) and addresses the vietnamese exile community in a Q&A session. Many exile Vietnamese show irritated by rapprochement between the US government and Vietnam communist ruling party. Hard times for the US embassador. but I believe he has some success in explaining the new US policy toward Vietnam.

the war is long over. Time to move on.

unnamed-7-1024x1024.jpg

unnamed-8-1024x1024.jpg

CJv9Bd4UwAAe895.jpg

CJx_r9PUMAILTI0.jpg

CJwk2DSUAAAKiLs.jpg

Still the VCP is hated by these exile Vietnamese..

together with some members of the US Congress, Ted Osius visits Little Saigon (Orange County, California) and addresses the vietnamese exile community in a Q&A session. Many exile Vietnamese show irritated by rapprochement between the US government and Vietnam communist ruling party. Hard times for the US embassador. but I believe he has some success in explaining the new US policy toward Vietnam.

the war is long over. Time to move on.

Look at that smile,as if Agent Orange never happened.

VCP should Hang Em High for Treason!
Why don't you stop licking russian boots although they raped you and took a large part away of China? I suggest you read what they have done to you throughout history.

Still the VCP is hated by these exile Vietnamese..
But most of us make peace and accept the political reality. More, we all hate CCP, and appeasement policy.

Why don't you stop licking russian boots although they raped you and took a large part away of China? I suggest you read what they have done to you throughout history.

But most of us make peace and accept the political reality. More, we all hate CCP, and appeasement policy.
do oversea viets hate vcp?

Where did you see the licking part?Russia need China more than we need them,actually they are already starting the progress of returning some of the land they took back to China

Chinese Media Hails Russia-China Deal on Far East Land's Lease for 50 Years

Russians are smart people,capable of strategic thinking,could see the bigger picture and know how to compromise,everything the viets are not.

do oversea viets hate vcp?
not all, but those who worked for the former republic (south) vietnam and their children or those that were loyal to the republic. so mostly elder southern vietnamese. young generation does not care much of the past. half of exile vietnamese are notherner. they don´t hate VCP. understandbly.

not all, but those who worked for the former republic (south) vietnam and their children or those that were loyal to the republic. so mostly elder southern vietnamese. young generation does not care much of the past. half of exile vietnamese are notherner. they don´t hate VCP. understandbly.

VCP just wanna maintain the balance between China and USA, but they also wanna maintain the communist regime.

If anyone dares to threaten their regime, then they will get cracked down with no mercy.

Calm down. As Vietnamese, it's ir-rational for some of them hate Vietnam. Politics is temporary; root, country, hometown is forever.

VCP just wanna maintain the balance between China and USA, but they also wanna maintain the communist regime.

If anyone dares to threaten their regime, then they will get cracked down with no mercy.
you missed the news. the pro-US faction now has the upper hand against pro-China and Russia factions. thanks to your constant provocations (oil rig and many others) and russia perceived weakness.

Most of these people are Chinese-Vietnamese
do they look chinese to you? don´t talk about things you don´t know. if true, what you said then you come from india. don´t act like an idiot.

Calm down. As Vietnamese, it's ir-rational for some of them hate Vietnam. Politics is temporary; root, country, hometown is forever.
no. they hate the system. even the most die hard communist haters don´t hate vietnam.

you missed the news. the pro-US faction now has the upper hand against pro-China and Russia factions. thanks to your constant provocations (oil rig and many others) and russia perceived weakness.

do they look chinese to you? don´t talk about things you don´t know. if true, what you said then you come from india. don´t act like an idiot.

no. they hate the system. even the most die hard communist haters don´t hate vietnam.

nonono, hate the system, hate the govt, hate the country are the similar thing. They hate the system, how do they realize the hatred? Collapse the govt. This is the worst choice. Most civil wars or social riots happened due to the political conflicts. I know Vietnamese govt has lots of problem, when we travel to Vietnam, the officers openly require money, this really offende me, for example. But I still think hate can't solve it rationally.

Honestly, I hope that the pro-US faction could overthrow the VPC, since this will eventually give the PLA a reason to flex its muscle.

Most of our Nansha islands are still getting occupied by your nation, but since Vietnam is still a communist nation, so CPC will feel hesitant to launch a military attack against another communist country.

If Vietnam is no more communist, then CPC will have no concern at all to get the Nansha islands back by force just like they did to the ROV back in the 1974.

Last edited:
Vietnam should cut out the middleman and try and make amends with the exiles itself.

Back
Top Bottom