What's new

The last time China got into a fight with Vietnam,it was a Disaster

I heard that, after the war, Vietnam even the bullets areimported, make myself not to come out, going back to the stone age!

We are speak For historical reasons with you. But you Unwilling to accept.You can fight you think evil's China .Welcome.

what kind of historical reason you said. Dont forget that official map of China in Qing dynasty stated thet last point of China is termineated at Hanan island.:haha:

I heard that, after the war, Vietnam even the bullets areimported, make myself not to come out, going back to the stone age!

You heard what propaganda in China brainwashed chinese people.

what kind of historical reason you said. Dont forget that official map of China in Qing dynasty stated thet last point of China is termineated at Hanan island
Don't forget the official map in Qin dynasty 2000 years ago stated Vietnam belong to China, and the official map of France 150 years ago stated that Vietnam belong to France colonies, what you want to say, stupid viets

Last edited:
But China robbed Islands of Vietnam. Chinese are aggressor. Occupation with force is illegal.

Chinese people fly Britain flag in Hongkong too, is this territory of Great Britain ?

protest3.jpg

China flag in Hongkong
131687641_21n.jpg

Can you show me vietnamese fly flag in paracel island? No. :lol:

I don't have opinion on Khmer Rouge, they are cruel, but I have some questions:
1. China give support Khmer Rouge, but from these, you mean we support it kill their own people and invasions to Vietnams?
At right time, ideology or something influence your foreign policy, Khmer Rouge was communist, not mean we support their behavior.
2. Why sino-Viet friendship will become bad? all Chinese fault? I can't understand, before you vietnam invaded Cambodia, why we need attack you? what China want get from you vietnam?
3. Because the friendship between Vietnam and China became bad, but China still give support to Cambodia, so you think we were preparing for the attack on Vietnam? it is a ridiculous.
4. The vietnam-Cambodia conflict start from 1975, you start massive invasion to Cambodia from 1978, if you just want overturn Khmer Rouge regime, why you stay there for about 12 years? and you also crossed Cambodia-Thailand border, fight Thailand? Why, what do you want from Thailand?
5. You leave democracy government in Cambodia? very ridiculous, you are autarchy country, how can you leave a democracy government in other country? it just can say that government is not cruel like Khmer Rogue, Ok?
6. We massacre your vietnamese? armed citizen who attack my soldiers or your soldiers? it is war, why can't kill your soldiers or citizen, give me the proof that PLA massacre innocent unarmed citizen? How many, if just a few, don't show it, it is war, as to destruction of infrastructure, why can't? in Vietnam war, how much materials and weapon we gave to you? now the war happend between you and me, we just destroy the thing we gave to you, and get the thing we donate to you back.

What's the real intesion of the war invading Cambodia, and trying to control Lao? do you really know or show your real intesion? You just make excuse to pass the buck, you are not clean.
I created this account to answer your question. Please have some manners and be civilised.
1. Khmer Rogue was one of a few allies of China at that time. How many allies do you think China had? I can only name North Korean. So of course China supported Khmer Rogue to counter-balance the Soviet-Vietnam Alliance at South East Asia.
2. Towards the end of Sino war, Vietnam gov received support from both the Soviet. At the same time, the Soviet-China relationship went sour. China thought that "if you aren't with us, you are againts us" and from the look of it, Vietnam may join side with the Soviet. So China turned to the US, made deals about Vietnam (without the Vietnam gov knowledge) to receive US support againts the Soviet. The 1979 war was to test if the Soviet could directly have a military intervention in case of another Sino war.
3. As far as I know China had a lot of border clashes with neighboring countries since 1950 (India, CCCP, etc). As for the 1979 war, China prepared for it in 1 year.
4. I admit that 12 years occupation of our troop were a lot. But it is because we did not cleanly wipe out the remaining Khmer Rogue before they fled to Cam-Thai border. Also the US had bases in Thai so you think they would let us come in Thai territory?
5. It's not like Vietnam did not want to erect a communist gov in Cambodia, but the world did not allow it. Our historians now say that at that time, it was like Vietnam againts the world. No one supported Vietnam occupying Cambodia. Even communist friends like CCCP, Cuba, North Korea, Eastern Europe remained silent. A communist gov in Cam would not stand on its own, because US was right next door. Vietnam could not do it alone.
6. I live in the Vietnam-China border region and grow up hearing stories about the 1979 war. I have 2 uncles who were militia at that time. The most common stories I heard is how Chinese troop fought. They advanced in waves, standing tall and walking toward Vietnam positions, only to be mowed down by machine gun fire. If anyone dared to turn back, their comrades would shoot them on the spot. Another common story is of civilians who did not evacuate during the war. Most of them were robbed and beaten by Chinese soldiers, and some were even publicly decapitated or tortured to death. I have my doubt but then, there is no fire without smoke.
And about the destruction of infrastructures, even war cannot justify act of violence towards civilians properties. Destruction of military base? Acceptable. Destruction of schools, hospitals and houses? Unacceptable. If a doctor save someone's life, does he/she have the right to take it?

I created this account to answer your question. Please have some manners and be civilised.
1. Khmer Rogue was one of a few allies of China at that time. How many allies do you think China had? I can only name North Korean. So of course China supported Khmer Rogue to counter-balance the Soviet-Vietnam Alliance at South East Asia.
2. Towards the end of Sino war, Vietnam gov received support from both the Soviet. At the same time, the Soviet-China relationship went sour. China thought that "if you aren't with us, you are againts us" and from the look of it, Vietnam may join side with the Soviet. So China turned to the US, made deals about Vietnam (without the Vietnam gov knowledge) to receive US support againts the Soviet. The 1979 war was to test if the Soviet could directly have a military intervention in case of another Sino war.
3. As far as I know China had a lot of border clashes with neighboring countries since 1950 (India, CCCP, etc). As for the 1979 war, China prepared for it in 1 year.
4. I admit that 12 years occupation of our troop were a lot. But it is because we did not cleanly wipe out the remaining Khmer Rogue before they fled to Cam-Thai border. Also the US had bases in Thai so you think they would let us come in Thai territory?
5. It's not like Vietnam did not want to erect a communist gov in Cambodia, but the world did not allow it. Our historians now say that at that time, it was like Vietnam againts the world. No one supported Vietnam occupying Cambodia. Even communist friends like CCCP, Cuba, North Korea, Eastern Europe remained silent. A communist gov in Cam would not stand on its own, because US was right next door. Vietnam could not do it alone.
6. I live in the Vietnam-China border region and grow up hearing stories about the 1979 war. I have 2 uncles who were militia at that time. The most common stories I heard is how Chinese troop fought. They advanced in waves, standing tall and walking toward Vietnam positions, only to be mowed down by machine gun fire. If anyone dared to turn back, their comrades would shoot them on the spot. Another common story is of civilians who did not evacuate during the war. Most of them were robbed and beaten by Chinese soldiers, and some were even publicly decapitated or tortured to death. I have my doubt but then, there is no fire without smoke.
And about the destruction of infrastructures, even war cannot justify act of violence towards civilians properties. Destruction of military base? Acceptable. Destruction of schools, hospitals and houses? Unacceptable. If a doctor save someone's life, does he/she have the right to take it?
1. My question is we support Khmer Rogue means we support they killing people and invasion on you? Ok?!
Khmer Rogue is our allies? what's allies, good friendship?! as you logic, USA also our allies at that time, then we had many allies.

2.Still just balame China, hehe, Do you know when Sino-Soviet friendship became bad?
the intension of 1979 war was to test the thing you said? We had clash with Soviet in 1969, why need another one? very ridiculous? hehe, keep making excuse.

3.A lot of clashes with our neighbour counries? how many? with India, Soviet and you vietnam? do you know how many neighbours China has? so what about Vietnam, how many clash did you have with you neighbour?and how many neighbours vietnam has?

just 1 year? not prepared from 1975 now?

4.Excuse is excuse, hehe, I also didn't expect you can tell us your real intention of invasion and occupation to Cambodia.
And fact is your army had enter into Thai territory.

5.Irrelevant reply, I said, you just leave a government that not cruel like Khmer Rogue, you are not that good, your invading to Cambodia is not to help Cambodia, OK.

And, why can't erect a communist government? CCCP silent? why they silent? as you logic, Khmer Rogue was allies of China, they should support you.

6. Story in Vietnam, I didn't expect that these story about China will speak well of China, do you know the story in China about Vietnam about Sino-Viet war? and these story also from soldiers who join that war.

Yes, it was a little violent toward civilians properties, but for Chinese, you vietnamese are shameless and ungrateful, use Chinese selfless aid of weapon and material to invading other countries, even killed our border people and occupied our territories, our donate huge weapon to you, even many soldiers die for your country, send generals to vietnam to fought France and USA with you, why should we leave the thing gave to you? we choose to destroy it or take it back, you didn't pay for it, you don't deserve them.

If that doctor save the guy's life without paying,but that guy think take it for granted, don't know thank the doctor, but frame the doctor, even hit the doctor, for me, doctor taking the thing in his body back can be acceptable, you can ask other doctor cure you, like Soviet, and you vietnam died, because we destroy the infrastructures?
we didn't want kill you, our intention is not, kill a communist country is not in the interesting of China, just let you know, don't mess with us, get your troop out of Cambodia, give up some unrealistic dream, that's all.

Last edited:
China flag in Hongkong
131687641_21n.jpg

Can you show me vietnamese fly flag in paracel island? No. :lol:

saluting the flag at Hoang Sa, ceremony in time of protectorate of France in Indochine federation.

1.jpg

After 1954, Paracel is under control of South Vietnam Goverment.

:enjoy:

cotmocchuquyentruongsacuavnch1.jpg

cotmocchuquyentruongsacuavnch.jpg

Last edited:
Don't forget the official map in Qin dynasty 2000 years ago stated Vietnam belong to China, and the official map of France 150 years ago stated that Vietnam belong to France colonies, what you want to say, stupid viets

base on your stupid logic, Chine was ruled by Mongolian and Japan included Peking, what can you say about all Islands of China ?

Note that Qin army invaded in to Guangdong only, where Zhiao Tuo founded tha Nan Yue Guo at beginning.

what kind of historical reason you said. Dont forget that official map of China in Qing dynasty stated thet last point of China is termineated at Hanan island.:haha:

OKAY,I explained that you reply to me
:
so on, China have to recognize that Islands belong to Vietnam.
Logic? I'm talking about the Ming Dynasty, so,that year,islands is Annan,but Annan is China's.

[quote="EastSea

You heard what propaganda in China brainwashed chinese people.[/quote]

Brainwashed...hehe,yes,West never brainwashed,You should believe that say:China's economy is a bubble economy,China collapse theory...
Please tell me what brainwashing?
Vietnam think the islands to be hers,that is not brainwashed,China think the islands to be hers,that is brainwashed...
Why?

Logic? I'm talking about the Ming Dynasty, so,that year,islands is Annan,but Annan is China's.

Annam Empire was independence state, we kicked your *** and Ming Dynasty Chinese ran back to China,

Brainwashed...hehe,yes,West never brainwashed,You should believe that say:China's economy is a bubble economy,China collapse theory...
Please tell me what brainwashing?
Vietnam think the islands to be hers,that is not brainwashed,China think the islands to be hers,that is brainwashed...
Why?

You have something wrong with your head.

1. My question is we support Khmer Rogue means we support they killing people and invasion on you? Ok?!
Khmer Rogue is our allies? what's allies, good friendship?! as you logic, USA also our allies at that time, then we had many allies.

2.Still just balame China, hehe, Do you know when Sino-Soviet friendship became bad?
the intension of 1979 war was to test the thing you said? We had clash with Soviet in 1969, why need another one? very ridiculous? hehe, keep making excuse.

3.A lot of clashes with our neighbour counries? how many? with India, Soviet and you vietnam? do you know how many neighbours China has? so what about Vietnam, how many clash did you have with you neighbour?and how many neighbours vietnam has?

just 1 year? not prepared from 1975 now?

4.Excuse is excuse, hehe, I also didn't expect you can tell us your real intention of invasion and occupation to Cambodia.
And fact is your army had enter into Thai territory.

5.Irrelevant reply, I said, you just leave a government that not cruel like Khmer Rogue, you are not that good, your invading to Cambodia is not to help Cambodia, OK.

And, why can't erect a communist government? CCCP silent? why they silent? as you logic, Khmer Rogue was allies of China, they should support you.

6. Story in Vietnam, I didn't expect that these story about China will speak well of China, do you know the story in China about Vietnam about Sino-Viet war? and these story also from soldiers who join that war.

Yes, it was a little violent toward civilians properties, but for Chinese, you vietnamese are shameless and ungrateful, use Chinese selfless aid of weapon and material to invading other countries, even killed our border people and occupied our territories, our donate huge weapon to you, even many soldiers die for your country, send generals to vietnam to fought France and USA with you, why should we leave the thing gave to you? we choose to destroy it or take it back, you didn't pay for it, you don't deserve them.

If that doctor save the guy's life without paying,but that guy think take it for granted, don't know thank the doctor, but frame the doctor, even hit the doctor, for me, doctor taking the thing in his body back can be acceptable, you can ask other doctor cure you, like Soviet, and you vietnam died, because we destroy the infrastructures?
we didn't want kill you, our intention is not, kill a communist country is not in the interesting of China, just let you know, don't mess with us, get your troop out of Cambodia, give up some unrealistic dream, that's all.
Please keep it to the topic. I feel like you are evading some of my points.

1. Well by allies I mean that countries supported by a more powerful nation, by both financial and military means. In many cases, weaker countries allow the stronger ally to carry military operations on their territories. The China-US relationship was what I call "political friendship", ready to backstab each other given the opportunity and benefit. Prior to the border war, Vietnam-China was considered allies. Think about it, China supported Khmer Rogue just like it used to support Vietnam.

2. No, I personally do not blame China for that. China acted in the interest of herself, Vietnam acted for hers. Our interests conflicted and they became hotter and hotter. No one came in to defuse it in time so war happened.
Why did China need a test war? Maybe to prepare for what is happening right now. It's just 35 years, you know.

3. I have no comment for you. Stopping genocide was not good enough for Cambodia, then what could be better?

4. The US even used their fighter to keep Vietnam bomber out of the border. Why did they let our land force enter Thailand? And where is the Thai army? For the record, there is no clash between Thai and Viet forces during that time. Do you have any sources?

5. The CCCP and most of the communist block were in the middle of a total crisis, both financial and political at that time. Could they care to errect more communist gov if they could not maintain their own?

6. Every coin has 2 sides, same goes to stories. I am a young generation who has not experience wars so I am not in the position to judge.

I don't know about your side of story but Vietnam gov under Uncle Ho is afraid of "blood debt" (letting foreigners fight and die for Vietnam). You know when the WWII ended, China (the ROC gov) used to send 20,000 troops to disarm Japanese troops in North Vietnam, why France took care of South Vietnam. Did you think Chiang Kai-shek did not want to establish a puppet gov to support him? I believe he used to "suggest" to aid Vietnam chasing the French out in exchange for the control of the Parliment. Vietnam refused because they knew the Parliment was not enough to pay back the blood of Chinese troops fought for Vietnam, in fact nothing is enough. Back to the topic, in Vietnam-US war, both CCCP and China also made the same suggestion, because at that time they were officially allies to Vietnam. Yet Vietnam still refused. Vietnam accepted both countries to send engineers, military advisors and trainers, with a small force to protect them (just like the US did during the beginning of the war). Vietnam did not allow them to fight in the frontline. The majority of KIAs of Chinese and Soviet troops were mostly due to the bombing of North Vietnam carried out by the US. Vietnamese are in debt to those soldiers, and we pay respect to them. But to their gov, urgh, not so much.

"There is no eternal friendship, only eternal benefit", that's what I read from a Chinese book. When Vietnam-China were at war, each side tried their best to make it look good while the other look bad. Your gov might say China supported everything for Vietnam then Vietnam betrayed China. My gov said that China stole a lot of Soviet supplies to Vietnam and then stamped its seal on the rest, claimed it their supplies and Vietnam was in debt for that. We each trusted our gov and blame the other. But you and me must understand that, gov is gov, and people are people. We cannot hate the people for what their gov does. Have an open mind and hear the story from the other side. Then judge it to yourself.

Annam Empire was independence state, we kicked your *** and Ming Dynasty Chinese ran back to China,

You might have misunderstood my point.I answer to Battle of Bach Dang River reply:"In contrast, Vietnam has a lot of ancient maps and ancient documents confirm Paracels and Spratlys belong to Vietnam."

Please tell me what is ancient maps?Older than nine out of line? Older than the Ming Dynasty map?
=============================================================
I don'know how you look at Ming Dynasty,if I careless affront your mother country ,I am sorry to you.

Back
Top Bottom