What's new

The last time China got into a fight with Vietnam,it was a Disaster

I support Russia and China against American hegemony, but I also do not support the Chinese invasion of Vietnam's territory

Vietnam's leaders are incompetent to lead, even though China is the weird (Russia is the Good, USA is the Bad and the Chinese is Weird) but I admire their leader, Xi Jinping, he is a dictator, but with patriotism and leadership. I did not know he was corrupt or not, but he was good at fighting corruption

I also admire the technical background of the Chinese military, as well as Iran, North Korea or Cuba's medical achievements, VN so bad in all areas of health care, cultural, sports, tourism, educational and military techniques

I come from Vietnam, I was a patriot, but I do not like those leaders of my country. They are the worst peoples

Last edited:
The truth is that the world needs China more than Vietnam, EU, USA, Russia....even India, Japan and South Korea

I support Russia and China against American hegemony, but I also do not support the Chinese invasion of Vietnam's territory

Vietnam's leaders are incompetent to lead, even though China is the weird (Russia is the Good, USA is the Bad and the Chinese is Weird) but I admire their leader, Xi Jinping, he is a dictator, but with patriotism and leadership. I did not know he was corrupt or not, but he was good at fighting corruption

I also admire the technical background of the Chinese military, as well as Iran, North Korea or Cuba's medical achievements, VN so bad in all areas of health care, cultural, sports, tourism, educational and military techniques

I come from Vietnam, I was a patriot, but I do not like those leaders of my country. They are the worst peoples
Why is BoQ77 still here? Isn't he banned? @Hu Songshan

I hope Vietnam can help us too against Chinise problem.
What is your Turks' problem with faraway land China ? Hands off Chinese territory Xinjiang ! Genetically and historically, Chinese Uighers in Xinjiang basically have nothing to do with you Turks who live and have roots in the Mediterranean. So. Turks, mind your own business and you should be more concerned with Greece.

Last edited:
What is your Turks' problem with faraway land China ? Hands off Chinese territory Xinjiang ! Genetically and historically, Chinese Uighers in Xinjiang have nothing to do with you Turks who live and have roots in the Mediterranean. So. Turks, mind your own business and you should be more concerned with Greece.
"TUrks" are only 8% of Turkish DNA rest is byzantine greek. Northern Chinese dealings and conquering of East + West Khaganate during tang dynasty and mixing with mongols/xiongnu means northern chinese have more actual "TUrk" then the Turks do. Its pretty funny actually.

What is your Turks' problem with faraway land China ? Hands off Chinese territory Xinjiang ! Genetically and historically, Chinese Uighers in Xinjiang basically have nothing to do with you Turks who live and have roots in the Mediterranean. So. Turks, mind your own business and you should be more concerned with Greece.
"TUrks" are only 8% of Turkish DNA rest is byzantine greek. Northern Chinese dealings and conquering of East + West Khaganate during tang dynasty and mixing with mongols/xiongnu means northern chinese have more actual "TUrk" then the Turks do. Its pretty funny actually.

quit gravedigging 8 year old threads

Back
Top Bottom