What's new

The last time China got into a fight with Vietnam,it was a Disaster

China needed to change to US side in cold war. Now China change to Russian side, and so you will chang and change and so on.

China is big ball.
China is much more useful than Vietnam, we do not need change to any side, they will fly to BeiJing and ask China leader as their best friend at the front door of China.

U.S President did first, Russia President also did too. Only the weak beg for support from the foreign, but they welcome China power to stay with their side.

China is much more useful than Vietnam, we do not need change to any side, they will fly to BeiJing and ask China leader as their best friend at the front door of China.

U.S President did first, Russia President also did too. Only the weak beg for support from the foreign, but they welcome China power to stay with their side.

US Nixon dropped in China he said to Mr. Mao : I let you open your door but you have let KMT control Taiwan and nothing change in region.
Russia Putin dropped in China too, he said to Mr. Xi : OK, you stay by us I will sell to you huge amount of oil if you like it.

China do a good business.

US Nixon dropped in China he said to Mr. Mao : I let you open your door but you have let KMT control Taiwan and nothing change in region.
Russia Putin dropped in China too, he said to Mr. Xi : OK, you stay by us I will sell to you huge amount of oil if you like it.

China do a good business.
Source link pls, or come from ur Vietnam dream ?

Anyway U.S and Russia play dance with China, not Vietnam. We r a important partner & ally for both sides, not like a lapdog Vietnam.

China does not have any ancient maps which confirm SCS belong to them.

China has only map that used to claim SCS, which is "nine dash line" map drawn by Chiang Kai Shek in 1947.

In contrast, Vietnam has a lot of ancient maps and ancient documents confirm Paracels and Spratlys belong to Vietnam.

What the chinese have now it is, they have more warships, submarines, fighters ... simple as that.
======================================================
In contrast, Vietnam has a lot of ancient maps and ancient documents confirm Paracels and Spratlys belong to Vietnam.
Don‘t tell jokes. CHINA MING's map has AN NAN ,In the 21st century,it name is Vietnam.

Don‘t tell jokes. CHINA MING's map has AN NAN ,In the 21st century,it name is Vietnam.

so on, China have to recognize that Islands belong to Vietnam.

Which ancient map you mean. In fact, what we found out is inconsistent with your claim. Your name sounds like an Indian? Flying a China flag. Who you trying to kid,hater?

so on, China have to recognize that Islands belong to Vietnam.

If you can, please do it. But unfortunately, you are living in delusion. Coming to this forum to masturbate your mind is the only thing you can do :lol:

Let me break your dream

patriotic-chinese-tourists-disputed-paracel-islands.png

Which ancient map you mean. In fact, what we found out is inconsistent with your claim. Your name sounds like an Indian? Flying a China flag. Who you trying to kid,hater?

If you can, please do it. But unfortunately, you are living in delusion. Coming to this forum to masturbate your mind is the only thing you can do :lol:

Let me break your dream

patriotic-chinese-tourists-disputed-paracel-islands.png

idiot invaders masturbate themselves. :bunny::bunny::bunny:

You talking about yself? Chinese people fly China flag in Paracel island. I pity the vietnamese loser. :lol:

But China robbed Islands of Vietnam. Chinese are aggressor. Occupation with force is illegal.

Chinese people fly Britain flag in Hongkong too, is this territory of Great Britain ?

protest3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom