What's new

U.S. ambassador to Vietnam visits the biggest Vietnamese community in America: Little Saigon

World had changed too much, before @Viet family father and mother is communist regime. Now to lick American boot @Viet posted about republic regime in little Saigon. I think @Viet is smart, first lick the servant then lick the master. This is @Viet cong style, poor @Viet.

World had changed too much, before @Viet family father and mother is communist regime. Now to lick American boot @Viet posted about republic regime in little Saigon. I think @Viet is smart, first lick the servant then lick the master. This is @Viet cong style, poor @Viet.
ha ha ha how many times more do you want to mention my name? :rofl:
we want prosperity and security. do you think we will achieve it by sticking to the past?

No. It's Cambodian land under Viet occupation.
don´t talk about things you don´t know. land changes hand throughout history. cambodia grew by taking lands of others and declined by other rising great powers vietnam and siam kingdoms. we live in a world where there is no place for the weak. why don´t you go back to the central plain where you originated?

don´t talk about things you don´t know. land changes hand throughout history. cambodia grew by taking lands of others and declined by other rising great powers vietnam and siam kingdoms. we live in a world where there is no place for the weak. why don´t you go back to the central plain where you originated?
So that is why China owns Paracel after 1974 and Johnson Reef after 1988. No mercy for the weak. :)

Who is coming to rescue Vietnam? :lol:

Get ready for a spanking like 1988. Only this time, the Chinese navy is a lot more powerful than it was in 1988.

even then china doesn't care about commi or not commi, china will be still crying before Senkaku like idiot kid like now aday and for ever.:pleasantry:

Last edited:
No. It's Cambodian land under Viet occupation.

Indo China peninsula is native land of Mon/khmer/Vietic language spoken people. We have right to stay here.

apply ur analogy, Kwuandong and Kwuanxi is land of Viets under occupation of Han chinese came from North China..

So that is why China owns Paracel after 1974 and Johnson Reef after 1988. No mercy for the weak. :)
U r not the owner of Paracel, your oil rig cant even drill there and had to withdraw shamefully in the last oil rig conflict.

Btw: we r not interested in those useless rocks , whats the use of the rocks under your control ?? :pop:

dai-nhac-hoi-ta-on-me-2013-doa-hong-cong-duc-an-lac-temple-hoa-hau-san-jose-018-624x416.jpg

Hmmm.....cuties cuties everywhere. :)

Back
Top Bottom