What's new

U.S. ambassador to Vietnam visits the biggest Vietnamese community in America: Little Saigon

Why don't you stop licking russian boots although they raped you and took a large part away of China? I suggest you read what they have done to you throughout history.
Why care of what he said? He shines jealousy all over PDF about Vietnam.

But most of us make peace and accept the political reality. More, we all hate CCP, and appeasement policy.

Honestly, I hope that the pro-US faction could overthrow the VPC, since this will eventually give the PLA a reason to flex its muscle.

Most of our Nansha islands are still getting occupied by your nation, but since Vietnam is still a communist nation, so CPC will feel hesitant to launch a military attack against another communist country.

If Vietnam is no more communist, then CPC will have no concern at all to get the Nansha islands back just like they did in 1974 to the ROV.

:rofl: :nhl_checking:

not all, but those who worked for the former republic (south) vietnam and their children or those that were loyal to the republic. so mostly elder southern vietnamese. young generation does not care much of the past. half of exile vietnamese are notherner. they don´t hate VCP. understandbly.
clear enough.

Honestly, I hope that the pro-US faction could overthrow the VPC, since this will eventually give the PLA a reason to flex its muscle.

Most of our Nansha islands are still getting occupied by your nation, but since Vietnam is still a communist nation, so CPC will feel hesitant to launch a military attack against another communist country.

If Vietnam is no more communist, then CPC will have no concern at all to get the Nansha islands back by force just like they did to the ROV back in the 1974.

funny, you are crying before Senkaku now, why ? in Japan the govt is no commie regime.:p:

Who`s appeasement policy? VCP or CCP??
Thereare many people in China that also hate CCP. But it does not work..
CCP is still the most powerful political party in the planet...

Why don't you stop licking russian boots although they raped you and took a large part away of China? I suggest you read what they have done to you throughout history.
But most of us make peace and accept the political reality. More, we all hate CCP, and appeasement policy.

If Vietnam is no more communist, then CPC will have no concern at all to get the Nansha islands back by force just like they did to the ROV back in the 1974.
you don´t get it. VCP will remain in power for foreseeable future, but she will move closer to America. and at all, since when do you spare us from aggression if we have similar political system? why all the wars and confrontations in the last 1,000 years, although we both share identical political structure? if you think war is just videogame and easy to win, then go ahead.

nonono, hate the system, hate the govt, hate the country are the similar thing. They hate the system, how do they realize the hatred? Collapse the govt. This is the worst choice. Most civil wars or social riots happened due to the political conflicts. I know Vietnamese govt has lots of problem, when we travel to Vietnam, the officers openly require money, this really offende me, for example. But I still think hate can't solve it rationally.
for our people, the country and political system are two different things. you chinese obviously don´t see so.

Very funny..they call it "Little Saigon" and not little "Ho Chi Minh City".

On an unrelated note, there is a street named after Ho Chi Minh in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.

Very funny..they call it "Little Saigon" and not little "Ho Chi Minh City".

On an unrelated note, there is a street named after Ho Chi Minh in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
because Little Saigon is home to southern Vietnamese. many of former citizens of republic Vietnam. there are many Little Saigon: Westminster, San Diego, San Jose, Houston, etc... northerner Viets will call their town "Little Hanoi".

images

images

images

monterey-peninsula-college-asian-student-association-asa-12th-annual-culture-show-2013-hoa-hau-ao-dai-miss-vietnam-061-624x416.jpg

images

images

17102744342_e0981ae538.jpg

dai-nhac-hoi-ta-on-me-2013-doa-hong-cong-duc-an-lac-temple-hoa-hau-san-jose-018-624x416.jpg

Last edited:
funny, you are crying before Senkaku now, why ? in Japan the govt is no commie regime.:p:

Who is coming to rescue Vietnam? :lol:

Get ready for a spanking like 1988. Only this time, the Chinese navy is a lot more powerful than it was in 1988.

Back
Top Bottom