What's new

Turkey Send Tanks to Syria Border, Threatens Attacks

Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE are kingdoms,Syria is also a kingdom?

The SO-call Syrian Arab Republic is same as the kingdoms?

I was referring to the "owned by family" aspect. Yes Saudi is owned by the House of Saud, and Qatar by the Al Thani. UAE also has a domineering family.

yes a janissary 's artwork took from a game called Assassin's Creed: Revelations

If a kingdom owned by a family,that is a normal situtation

but if a republic owned by a family ,that is a crime.....

back to the topic,i don't like war but actually i would like to see how powerful the leopard2NGs are

until the finish of Altay there are still 3~5 years

Let's not mix politics with this. Everybody's preparing for war. Turkey will porbably re-locate all the sophisticated equipment normally stationed on Greek border. And probably electronic warfare has already begun syrian army might be having difficulties operating radars and com. equipment due to excessive jamming.

About one day or two will be spent to bombardment of near priority targets from air and artillery. Then ground units will start marching all the way to south. I predict war to last seven to ten days.

Peace

There will be nothing from Turkish side. Your army is just a joke to even think about occuping country like Syria. And your military leaders know it. Its not even clear whether will you be able to take Damascus, but even if you take it, your loses will be colossal and your economy will go down. And still you will not be able to get full control over Syria.

ohh i got assassins creed revelations completed it

that is funny that almost great leader(Caesar,Qin Shi Huang,Alexander the Great,Stalin.....) were templars but Suleiman I was a ally of assassins

hah what about you , losing to chechens , selling junk to terrorists you country has most blood on hand

There will be nothing from Turkish side. Your army is just a joke to even think about occuping country like Syria. And your military leaders know it. Its not even clear whether will you be able to take Damascus, but even if you take it, your loses will be colossal and your economy will go down. And still you will not be able to get full control over Syria.

that is funny that almost great leader(Caesar,Qin Shi Huang,Alexander the Great,Stalin.....) were templars but Suleiman I was a ally of assassins

there wasnt them leaders in the game? it was a made up story just to make it intresting because its not real life stories so

Russian bear turned into a teddy after dissolution of Soviets and it can't stand against NATO in a rightfull war only thing it can do is make propaganda with their media and everyone knows that in media propaganda West by far outweights Russia...

Russia alone can handle nato and saw the americans dealing wid nato to get entry in A-stan as per russian terms.
;)
Turkey must keep Russia in mind,if Russia jumps in then Turkey will be roasted :D

Russia alone can handle nato and saw the americans dealing wid nato to get entry in A-stan as per russian terms.
;)
Turkey must keep Russia in mind,if Russia jumps in then Turkey will be roasted :D

Like in first world war while Turks had nothing in their hands left? NATO (western imperialism) + Russia tried to invide a country that had no millitary strenght left in terms of weapon and technology but still the roastered side was not Turkey but the other ''super power'' countries in that time :D

Like in first world war while Turks had nothing in their hands left? NATO (western imperialism) + Russia tried to invide a country that had no millitary strenght left in terms of weapon and technology but still the roastered side was not Turkey but the other ''super power'' countries in that time :D

Dont forget to add traitors who fight againts their own state alongside invaders , in the end they lost everything along with their lives and traitors' children still crying today.

I disagree, Russia is still the second most powerful country in the world. They can decimate most of NATO except the US.

Quantity over quality worked until World War II but not now... Only important thing Russia has its depleeting gas reserves and countless nuclear heads but we all know that unless Russia as a state is in danger she would not use any nuclear warheads....

France and Germany alone is stronger than Russia will ever be because of their technological development, even Holland and Israel with small populations can outmatch Russia in technology on many subjects.

Back
Top Bottom