What's new

Turkey Send Tanks to Syria Border, Threatens Attacks

Russian bear turned into a teddy after dissolution of Soviets and it can't stand against NATO in a rightfull war only thing it can do is make propaganda with their media and everyone knows that in media propaganda West by far outweights Russia...

Please do remember that teddy has huge claws that even keeps US on its toes.

Russia has more missiles and nukes than NATO + US combined. No one in their right mind will take on russia.

Western media propaganda--- Iraq has WMD. We all know where it went from there.

if Russia as promised stand by Syria then no one can harm Syria

If Turkey starts a war then big problem

Russia with its huge obsolete army is nothing but a talking tincan against NATO. The father of Russia, SSCB has been destroyed by NATO strategies and defeated in arm race and You are talking about current Russia who obtains some arm technologies with technology transfer deals, as favour against NATO ?

Let NATO aside, Russia's current blacksea fleet can't even cope with current Turkish navy fleet. Don't feed the imaginations in your minds to talk about something, Face with facts. Russia is a fantastic arm exporter paradise for a poor country like Syria with its SAM's, missiles but When you changed your direction towards NATO against Russia, There isn't a comparison like that.

Destroying a country like Syria is just a matter of wishes of NATO. Once NATO agreed and started moving, No power in World can't stand against those technology and army fleet. Why ? Because;

(One by one comparisons)If Russia uses for exm. Tank card to make favout of itself against, NATO can provide more than 7-8 different Tank models which is more advanced and capable regarding own standarts. If Russia comes with a missile having a specific range, NATO has 7-8 different kind of similar missiles whose electronics, IR detectors are even manufactured by themselves instead of ordering them from abroad like Russia does...

I am sure Turkiye doesn't afraid than Russia. Turkiye doesn't want to lose one of biggest market of her. Infact, Russia is one of the biggest market for Turkiye and little problem will effect our economy directly. What kind a fool would give a harm his own economy just because of chicken Assad ?

We will deal with Assad someday...:guns:

Russian bear turned into a teddy after dissolution of Soviets and it can't stand against NATO in a rightfull war only thing it can do is make propaganda with their media and everyone knows that in media propaganda West by far outweights Russia...
I disagree, Russia is still the second most powerful country in the world. They can decimate most of NATO except the US.

I disagree, Russia is still the second most powerful country in the world. They can decimate most of NATO except the US.

Disagree, Her army units are full of junkyard crap... Most of tanks, airplanes and choppers are not able to move.The most important thing is Russian economy cant afford a war with Turkiye.

Just a question.... Where was this force when Turkish aid ship was attacked??? You have been played but you dont know it yet......

Look Syria should just buy Turkey a new Phantom. That's it no need for war.

Just a question.... Where was this force when Turkish aid ship was attacked??? You have been played but you dont know it yet......

Why should have my country gone a war with Israel just because akp sacrificed those people for its own political benefits? You fools couldn't understand that yet.

Israel and those so-called aid workers got the bait. Now akp uses this great opportunity for its own political benefits..

Deno to be fair the Soviets would have squished NATO in the earlier and middle stages of the Cold War, right up to when their economy was good ! Now...it still is far from being a pushover and it isn't by any stretch of the imagination, a teddy bear !

To use a DOTA analogy, Russia was the Axe of yesterday but now its a Darwin with only a tread and not even a S&Y ! :P

Russia can cannot stay the downfall of Al-Assad she can only prolong it.......Period
Oh they can and they will do what it takes to keep that base.If it means protecting assad they will do it.

I personally don't like meddling in other nations internal affairs but I'm getting tired of this. Everyone knows that foreign nations wants a regime change and that the anti-government forces are just their sock puppet. Turkey should forget about going through all that legal BS and just attack. Russia isn't going to launch it's nukes for Syria and China is supporting Syria because of Russia.

Why should have my country gone a war with Israel just because akp sacrificed those people for its own political benefits? You fools couldn't understand that yet.

Israel and those so-called aid workers got the bait. Now akp uses this great opportunity for its own political benefits..

And this war is right and not some political game......???? Its your country do as you like...But remember the so called reasons you are going to fight for today will come back biting tomorrow when some countries will have no longer interest in you...

As i said you've been played but you dont know it yet....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom