What's new

Turkish Troops Enter Syria

I think it means something like 'monitor' ... Sure they aren't detaining... Also they don't have balls for that... They know if they try all of them will be burned in a few minutes... :flame:
Also Airforce and Artillery in Turkey-Syria border are ready to fire in a couple of minutes, its better for them not to do anything stupid. :coffee:

The soldiers you can see are without doubt not special forces. They, with their vehicles, could be easily spotted and ambushed there, i guess. The special forces are probably at the border waiting for a sign or are undercover somewhere in the vicinity, maybe dressed as local militants.

We can say by 2017 most T-129 will be inducted ?

I want to add a comment fo mine here too which i posted to this youtube video...

Here is my comment...

Hey how are you, terrorist organization of usa & queen of britain & mossad branch of Al-Qaeda which is called ISID... May Allah's punishment be upon you traitors of Allah(s.w.t) & İslam & Quran & all His messangers & all His angles & all His moomins & Ummath-i Muhammed(s.a.w) and may Allah's(s.w.t) punishment be upon your bosses... Where is your leader Osama bin Laden ? Do you think he is dead ? No for sure... If he was killed by satan's US army they would show them at that moment. No ! but Osama is partner of muslims' enemies and he is still alive and living freely after an aesthetic surgery made to his face. Whenever USA want to attack or want to make operation somewhere they send their evil terrorist group Al-Qaeda(or branches of it) to that place firstly, inorder to accomplish USA's goals. Then you see USA says "Owww, there are terrorists there, i will go there and save people from terrorism" however Al-Qaeda USA's terrorist organization... And they invade or harm that place with this LIE & SATANIC 'EXCUSE'... May all of you be burned deeply in the hell as a punishment of Allah(s.w.t)...

Guys there is one photoshopped image is in this link. I'm trying to find the original. Can you lot help?

Some Greeks are eating up propaganda.
WAFF | Greece & Turkey Defence Forum | World's Armed Forces Forum: Turks PWNED - ISIS rebels "carjack" and steal Turkish APCs entering Syria
I don't know why you are even trying but here you go.
n664713958_1180033_47501.jpg

OTOKAR COBRA

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom