What's new

Turkish Troops Enter Syria

Yes second ottoman empire is coming you kafir!
hehehehe.....

the turks of today are nowhere and noble and honorable as the Ottoman Empire ...

So I am a kafir for insulting your "great" leader ? LOL!you people are fools of the highest order

I actually used have great respect for Erdogan, but he showed his true colors when he sided with the wahhabi terrorist FSA in Syria

Last edited:
the turks of today are nowhere and noble and honorable as the Ottoman Empire ...

So I am a kafir for insulting your "great" leader ? LOL!you people are fools of the highest order

I actually used have great respect for Erdogan, but he showed his true colors when he sided with the wahhabi terrorist FSA in Syria

please tell me, why should we even care about a false flaggers opnion ?

there is conflict of interest between EU and Nato " USA" my friend , the usa is pushing europe into confrontationsthey do not want including cold war with russia .

Europeans had economic crises recently and trying to cut down their defence budget at a time where both china and russia are becoming more assertive while americans trying to counter that .

What happened in Ukraine made Americans lose their temper , they want to respond to Russia in syria but their fear is if assad falls things might go out of hand and it might fall in the wrong hands.

Americans have played the wrong cards in middle east wasting their strength on useless wars like iraq which only benefited their foes .

But some says that US and NATO is ready to take on IRAN and Syria in combine.

But some says that US and NATO is ready to take on IRAN and Syria in combine.

USA will never attack Iran otherwise how the hell would they be selling weapons to GCC .

This is part of American divide and conquer strategy , if Iran falls then USA will no longer have any influence over GCC countries that is why it will keep the status quo running .

Most radical Islamists groups now have stopped targeting USA and its interests and now focusing on establishing islamic emirates in Iraq and Syria so for USA and Nato best strategy would be keeping these two countries in a long bloodly stalemate war thus both goverment in iraq and syria would change their strategy to fighting islamists and persecuting sunnis . This would allow extremism to thrive in both countries and islamists have now a big pool of potential recruits from angry syrian refugees in lebanon , turkey and jordan in addition to their global sleeping cell networks around the world.

What might happen in future is a surprise attack by Israel on both Lebanon and Syria under the pretext of countering terrorism where they will occupy more arab territory and use it as bargaining chip in future negotiations with both countries to force them to recognise it in return for giving up any future land israel will occupy.

USA will never attack Iran otherwise how the hell would they be selling weapons to GCC .

This is part of American divide and conquer strategy , if Iran falls then USA will no longer have any influence over GCC countries that is why it will keep the status quo running .

Most radical Islamists groups now have stopped targeting USA and its interests and now focusing on establishing islamic emirates in Iraq and Syria so for USA and Nato best strategy would be keeping these two countries in a long bloodly stalemate war thus both goverment in iraq and syria would change their strategy to fighting islamists and persecuting sunnis . This would allow extremism to thrive in both countries and islamists have now a big pool of potential recruits from angry syrian refugees in lebanon , turkey and jordan in addition to their global sleeping cell networks around the world.

What might happen in future is a surprise attack by Israel on both Lebanon and Syria under the pretext of countering terrorism where they will occupy more arab territory and use it as bargaining chip in future negotiations with both countries to force them to recognise it in return for giving up any future land israel will occupy.

I mean IRAN have good resources oil, gas, coal and other minerals....

I mean IRAN have good resources oil, gas, coal and other minerals....

Iraq had many resources to but usa did not gain anything except wasting 1.5 trillion dollars

Americans have lost appetite for new invasions and occupation . In the future american doctrine will focus more on unconventional warefare and carrying out drone strikes on terrorists or extremists who attack american interests

The maximum usa would do with iran would be destroying its nuclear infrastructure in the events nuclear talks do not work out for them but again I do not think usa would attack under current administration

Iraq had many resources to but usa did not gain anything except wasting 1.5 trillion dollars

Americans have lost appetite for new invasions and occupation . In the future american doctrine will focus more on unconventional warefare and carrying out drone strikes on terrorists or extremists who attack american interests

The maximum usa would do with iran would be destroying its nuclear infrastructure in the events nuclear talks do not work out for them but again I do not think usa would attack under current administration
IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN is over now. So whos NEXT?

IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN is over now. So whos NEXT?

They no longer have the political desire or financial capacity to carryout such adventures again .

This is why americans now have lifted the ban on japan to rearm itself against china and also they would put a blind eye on turkish role on arming various rebel groups inside syria

Will NATO pay for this. Why not NATo bring their old weapons to give to rebels through Turkey and Air Drops.

Will NATO pay for this. Why not NATo bring their old weapons to give to rebels through Turkey and Air Drops.[/quote

Already done that recently rebels in a new trained force called hazm movement were supplied with around 100 tow missiles to be used against assad tanks bunkers and bases . These rebels operate in idlib and northern hama country side and have destroyed around 200 tanks over past 4 month. They took over most of southern idlib and connected it with northern hama cutting assad supply route from central syria to aleppo and idlib .

The hazm movement has around 6000 troops highly trained on anti tank warefare and a highly mobile force.

The afghan scenario is being used here slowly they will set up several groups similar to hazm movemeng highly mobile and trained on anti tank warefare

These new rebels forces groups focus more on destroying assad armored force and disabling assad airports and destroying strategic bases used by assad forces rather than holding territory until assad armored force is completely destroyed .

You know assad had 6000 tanks prior to the syrian revolution which he relies mostly on in his land offensive . Assad troops lack training on combined arms assault which has allowed syrian rebels to be able to entrench easily in this conflict

Assas has lost considerable portion of his armored force but again rebels will need few more years to destroy whats remaining .

Saudi arabia recent purchase of 15000 tow missile might be signal of this long term plan. The supply of more tow missiles will speed the process of disabelling assad armored force

I guess it was not that big as we thought it to be. Some forumers were saying this was opening move for invasion into Syria to set up buffer zone. I remember some saying this was "big" and something was coming.

I guess it was not that big as we thought it to be. Some forumers were saying this was opening move for invasion into Syria to set up buffer zone. I remember some saying this was "big" and something was coming.
Seems like this was just something routine. Only because it happened after those threats from isil made things look bigger in the media.

Already done that recently rebels in a new trained force called hazm movement were supplied with around 100 tow missiles to be used against assad tanks bunkers and bases . These rebels operate in idlib and northern hama country side and have destroyed around 200 tanks over past 4 month. They took over most of southern idlib and connected it with northern hama cutting assad supply route from central syria to aleppo and idlib .

The hazm movement has around 6000 troops highly trained on anti tank warefare and a highly mobile force.

The afghan scenario is being used here slowly they will set up several groups similar to hazm movemeng highly mobile and trained on anti tank warefare

These new rebels forces groups focus more on destroying assad armored force and disabling assad airports and destroying strategic bases used by assad forces rather than holding territory until assad armored force is completely destroyed .

You know assad had 6000 tanks prior to the syrian revolution which he relies mostly on in his land offensive . Assad troops lack training on combined arms assault which has allowed syrian rebels to be able to entrench easily in this conflict

Assas has lost considerable portion of his armored force but again rebels will need few more years to destroy whats remaining .

Saudi arabia recent purchase of 15000 tow missile might be signal of this long term plan. The supply of more tow missiles will speed the process of disabelling assad armored force

Good but not too much the much noise anticipated by NATO over Syria is absent! I think US and other NATO countries should be giving them TOW and other Anti Armour weapons in good numbers they don't have just 6000 Tanks but also 4-5 times bigger APC fleet along with other 4x4s which can easily be destroyed if NATO continues to supply the rebels with their old 70s, 80s, 90s weapons for Anti Armour and even anti aircraft purposes. Muslim Countries should never supply their weapons they need to work Day and Night on providing Food, Medical, Islamic Educational Material, Clothing, Shelter and Communication with Support to them.

Good but not too much the much noise anticipated by NATO over Syria is absent! I think US and other NATO countries should be giving them TOW and other Anti Armour weapons in good numbers they don't have just 6000 Tanks but also 4-5 times bigger APC fleet along with other 4x4s which can easily be destroyed if NATO continues to supply the rebels with their old 70s, 80s, 90s weapons for Anti Armour and even anti aircraft purposes. Muslim Countries should never supply their weapons they need to work Day and Night on providing Food, Medical, Islamic Educational Material, Clothing, Shelter and Communication with Support to them.

Supplying antitank weapons does it harm and it should be only used for bunkers and tanks. When it comes to apc and 4×4 trucks could be easily destroyed with cheap rpg not a big deal.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom