What's new

Turkish Troops Enter Syria

Supplying antitank weapons does it harm and it should be only used for bunkers and tanks. When it comes to apc and 4×4 trucks could be easily destroyed with cheap rpg not a big deal.
But NATO has a very huge stock piles of Anti Armour missiles more over they should give away rockets, artillery and other small and heavy weapons to Syrian Rebels along with AAA and MANPADs. If possible then UAVs too but Pakistan can also supply it on their own.

But weapons must be supplied by NATO countries. Also Japanese and Koreans can help them out by providing them 100,000s of the used 4x4 which they always have in their ports for sale which can be very helpful for the rebels.

It was said that the guards at the tomb would be changed routinely. I wonder when the next change of guard will occur or has it been occuring and we just don't hear about it?

Funny. Guarding a piece of stone in syria is more important for turks than guarding turkish embassy employees in iraq.

I mean the embassy represents the honor of your secular nation.

The piece of rock in syria represents your imperial ambitions from the past.

Now everybody knows where your country is heading. Good luck with trying to establish the new ottoman empire. I think US Think tanks set up a good booby trap for you. :tup:

Funny. Guarding a piece of stone in syria is more important for turks than guarding turkish embassy employees in iraq.

I mean the embassy represents the honor of your secular nation.

The piece of rock in syria represents your imperial ambitions from the past.

Now everybody knows where your country is heading. Good luck with trying to establish the new ottoman empire. I think US Think tanks set up a good booby trap for you. :tup:
Oh nooo, now everbody knows our ambitions, thats a disaster. :o:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom