What's new

U.S. Jet Shoots Down Turkish Drone Over Syria

What are US forces doing in Syria..oh illegal occupation and stealing oil is ok when you are the west.
Stealing oil and send them to where? Russian oil tankers? Syrian oil tankers? Iraq? Going to Israel?

What are US forces doing in Syria..oh illegal occupation and stealing oil is ok when you are the west.
US is working with SDF to dismantle ISIL elements in Kurd dominated areas.
SDF exist in Kurd dominated areas.
This should be common knowledge.

Anybody willing to take responsibility? No country wants to.

It is easy to comment on misery of others from a distance.

US is working with SDF to dismantle ISIL elements in Kurd dominated areas.
SDF exist in Kurd dominated areas.
This should be common knowledge.

Anybody willing to take responsibility? No country wants to.

It is easy to comment on misery of others from a distance.
Loooool yes USA helps everyone. Afghanistan Iraq Libya Syria Korea Vietnam Grenada and now Ukraine.

The world is full of stupid people like us who think US is a bad cop. I mean they are the good guys we just don't understand

Stealing oil and send them to where? Russian oil tankers? Syrian oil tankers? Iraq? Going to Israel?
Simple Google search. It's not brain surgery yaar.

Loooool yes USA helps everyone. Afghanistan Iraq Libya Syria Korea Vietnam Grenada and now Ukraine.

The world is full of stupid people like us who think US is a bad cop. I mean they are the good guys we just don't understand
You need to look at each development separately and check evidence. Maybe visit Kurd dominated areas to see yourself. Every development has its distinct background context and political machinations.

You need to look at each development separately and check evidence. Every development has its background context and political machinations. Maybe visit Kurd dominated areas to see yourself.
Right back at you.
You need to read how empires have operated throughout history. USA is no different.
I was fooled by GITMO. Abu ghraib. Thr arms drops to ISIS. The medivac of ISIS fighter to Israel. NOT
Come on you are smart guy. What's wrong with you?

Right back at you.
You need to read how empires have operated throughout history. USA is no different.
I was fooled by GITMO. Abu ghraib. Thr arms drops to ISIS. The medivac of ISIS fighter to Israel. NOT
Come on you are smart guy. What's wrong with you?
I do not formulate an opinion about a particular topic on nationalistic grounds - I look at independent evidence to understand global developments and my readings are usually on the mark. Islam teach all Muslims to seek knowledge and understand ground realities of the world, but many are biased and do not want to learn.

Kurd are also Muslims and have their fair share of rights and concerns. Kurd dominated areas span across Iraq, Syria, and Turkey.

688d674c860842bc85f9ac2819089d4c_6.jpeg

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/5/23/who-and-where-are-the-kurds

Unfortunately, it is the Turkish Kurd faction (PKK) that is involved in terrorism in Turkey and brings bad publicity to Kurd on a broader level that SDF seems to represent. Any group that is involved in terrorism is doing it wrong.

But Kurd on the whole are not bad people - many have fought ISIL and are trying to rebuild their lives (1). They have every right to.

Question: How the Salafi Jihadi organizations continue to pop up in different sectors of the panIslamic bloc from time-to-time?
Hint: There must be local enablers (governments).

ISIL was established by like-minded Salafi Jihadi elements including Al-Qaeda terrorists and radicalized Iraqi security officers who were allowed to establish a base of operations in Syria with nod from Assad regime. This organization originally aimed to establish resistance against occupation forces in Iraq but it did not give a damn about Iraqi culture, concerns, and sovereignty and ended up sparking Shia-Sunni strife in the country and claimed many innocent lives in the process. This organization wanted to establish an Islamic caliphate in the region in line with twisted beliefs of its followers.

US-led forces arrived to dismantle Saddam regime in 2003, but had to contend with multiple jihadi groups that popped up across Iraq after 2004 with Syrian and Iranian support to prevent disintegration of Iraq and restore order in the region. US-led forces had left in 2011 when Iraq looked stable.

But all those terrorists running amok in Syria came back and wrecked havoc in the region by making ISIL official in 2013. Kurd dominated areas were overrun and ISIL was approaching Baghdad. Post-Saddam Iraqi leadership panicked and called on the US to help destroy this menace because ISIL was too big for any regional power to handle. US launched Operation Inherent Resolve in collusion with Post-Saddam Iraqi leadership in 2014 and the operation was expanded to Syria with support of Kurd factions that were fighting ISIL independently - refer back to (1) above. This is how US its base of operations in Syria.

Now you understand, bro? ISIL should be dismantled by hook or crook. However, I do think that US and Turkey should find a mutually acceptable solution for this problem. PKK should be kicked from SDF if this helps.

Anti-American sentiment is not a high moral ground to decide who is right or wrong. Many twisted people are found to be Anti-American. This is not the right way to judge Americans or decide who is right or wrong.

the "Kurds"-Story is over since they helped trying to destroy Syria. Its always the same with them. Learned nothing.
But Americans wanted Syria to be destroyed.

I do not formulate an opinion about a particular topic on nationalistic grounds - I look at independent evidence to understand global developments and my readings are usually on the mark. Islam teach all Muslims to seek knowledge and understand ground realities of the world, but many are biased and do not want to learn.

Kurd are also Muslims and have their fair share of rights and concerns. Kurd dominated areas span across Iraq, Syria, and Turkey.

688d674c860842bc85f9ac2819089d4c_6.jpeg

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/5/23/who-and-where-are-the-kurds

Unfortunately, it is the Turkish Kurd faction (PKK) that is involved in terrorism in Turkey and brings bad publicity to Kurd on a broader level that SDF seems to represent. Any group that is involved in terrorism is doing it wrong.

But Kurd on the whole are not bad people - many have fought ISIL and are trying to rebuild their lives (1). They have every right to.

Question: How the Salafi Jihadi organizations continue to pop up in different sectors of the panIslamic bloc from time-to-time?
Hint: There must be local enablers (governments).

ISIL was established by like-minded Salafi Jihadi elements including Al-Qaeda terrorists and radicalized Iraqi security officers who were allowed to establish a base of operations in Syria with nod from Assad regime. This organization originally aimed to establish resistance against occupation forces in Iraq but it did not give a damn about Iraqi culture, concerns, and sovereignty and ended up sparking Shia-Sunni strife in the country and claimed many innocent lives in the process. This organization wanted to establish an Islamic caliphate in the region in line with twisted beliefs of its followers.

US-led forces arrived to dismantle Saddam regime in 2003, but had to contend with multiple jihadi groups that popped up across Iraq after 2004 with Syrian and Iranian support to prevent disintegration of Iraq and restore order in the region. US-led forces had left in 2011 when Iraq looked stable.

But all those terrorists running amok in Syria came back and wrecked havoc in the region by making ISIL official in 2013. Kurd dominated areas were overrun and ISIL was approaching Baghdad. Post-Saddam Iraqi leadership panicked and called on the US to help destroy this menace because ISIL was too big for any regional power to handle. US launched Operation Inherent Resolve in collusion with Post-Saddam Iraqi leadership in 2014 and the operation was expanded to Syria with support of Kurd factions that were fighting ISIL independently - refer back to (1) above. This is how US its base of operations in Syria.

Now you understand, bro? ISIL should be dismantled by hook or crook. However, I do think that US and Turkey should find a mutually acceptable solution for this problem. PKK should be kicked from SDF if this helps.

Anti-American sentiment is not a high moral ground to decide who is right or wrong. Many twisted people are found to be Anti-American. This is not the right way to judge Americans or decide who is right or wrong.
Sorry but you do...you have stated clearly your support for americas action in the occupation of Syria by justifying it with an anti terror statement. I mean it's could have come from fox news.

If you are impartial then u should have a neutral opinion without supporting anyone and just state facts. You fail to do that

Sorry but you do...you have stated clearly your support for americas action in the occupation of Syria by justifying it with an anti terror statement. I mean it's could have come from fox news.

If you are impartial then u should have a neutral opinion without supporting anyone and just state facts. You fail to do that
I am neutral do not watch Fox News, I assure you. I do not post without knowledge, but I do not feel the need to post so many sources right now. As if you pay attention.

US has not occupied Syria in traditional colonial sense but to dismantle ISIL elements in Kurd dominated areas. This is with support of Syrians living in this region of-course. These Syrians had every reason to welcome American troops because ISIL were killing them and no country was in the position to help. Assad regime is responsible for this mess to begin with as I have pointed out at length in my previous response. Did you pay attention?

Why don't you question crimes of Assad regime or it is holy in your view? It was the responsibility of Syrian leadership to protect Syrians but it failed to because it is a dictatorial regime and full of itself. Assad regime provided shelter to terrorists to burn Iraq but the law of KARMA came into effect. These terrorists turned their guns on Syrians as well.

Corruption and mischief begets corruption and mischief. This is the law of the world.

I am neutral do not watch Fox News, I assure you. I do not post without knowledge, but I do not feel the need to post so many sources right now. As if you pay attention.

US has not occupied Syria in traditional colonial sense but to dismantle ISIL elements in Kurd dominated areas. This is with support of Syrians living in this region of-course. These Syrians had every reason to welcome American troops because ISIL were killing them and no country was in the position to help. Assad regime is responsible for this mess to begin with as I have pointed out at length in my previous response. Did you pay attention?

Why don't you question crimes of Assad regime or it is holy in your view? It was the responsibility of Syrian leadership to protect Syrians but it failed to because it is a dictatorial regime and full of itself. Assad regime provided shelter to terrorists to burn Iraq but the law of KARMA came into effect. These terrorists turned their guns on Syrians as well.

Corruption and mischief begets corruption and mischief. This is the law of the world.
Will u say USA has not occupied pakistan in a colonial way if US troops were in Islamabad claiming to fight terror?
Sorry but your arguments have more holes than Swiss cheese and you keep telling yourself that they are logical factual and intelligent. We will stick to the truth.
In todays asymmetric warfare many many techniques are employed to subjugate a people. Military economic etc. But you know all this. What I don't get is your blind support for America. Unhealthy.

Will u say USA has not occupied pakistan in a colonial way if US troops were in Islamabad claiming to fight terror?
Sorry but your arguments have more holes than Swiss cheese and you keep telling yourself that they are logical factual and intelligent. We will stick to the truth.
Do I have to explain to you how a country is occupied by force? Do you see American troops taking over Islamabad by force? My assessment is based on information on hand but you continue to speak with blind hatred of the WEST while you live in the WEST and make excuses for rotten elements in other regions. You need to post sensibly.

U.S. had bases with drones in Pakistan back then before they were told to leave, does that mean it was occupied? Does U.S. basing troops in Saudi Arabia be considered occupied before they left and few remain for training the Saudis?

You know that Turkey won't talk about something that their ally did which was blowing up a Turkish drone. Want the Turkish populace to look at the Turkish government as weak against the U.S. shooting down a drone even though its pretty much self defense because that was the only drone shot down in the years since Turkey has been bombing the Kurds as well as other factions in the war in Syria? I mean Turkey is still bombing the Kurds and haven't seen any Turkish drones being shot down since.
First of all "bombing the kurds" is a propagandist talking point, it's like reporting the Bin Laden raid as "Americans are killing muslims and dumping their bodies in the ocean" it is a gross misrepresentation of what's happening. And secondly, Why do we have to hear about this from Pentagon? Is the Turkish government incapable of telling the public what's happening?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom