What's new

Turkish Troops Enter Syria

So Turkey is ready to turn down Syrian Military then NATO should hand over them their 60s, 70s and 80s equipment which they should give to Rebels.

this is just an excuse for erdogan to invade Syria

<mod edit>

Last edited by a moderator:
So Turkey is ready to turn down Syrian Military then NATO should hand over them their 60s, 70s and 80s equipment which they should give to Rebels.

This has nothing to do with Syrian army , Tony Blair was recently talking about West uniting with Russia against countering terrorism and today france and britain announced plans to hunt down their citizens fighting in syria .

Europe now feels threatened by the extremists fighting for ISIS and Al-Nusra hundreds of EU citizens who fought in syria and gained valuable combact experience are returning back home and spreading their skills with other sleeping terror cells in france and britain . They are feeling the heat now in Europe and need to do something about extremist save havens inside syria .

The syrian army has been destroyed after more than 3 years of attrition and only capable of defending capital along with corridor running from damascus to coasts while radicals have take over northern syria setting up their own bases and camps . For the first time since 100 years Islamists have succeeded in finding a save haven in the heart of middle east close to Europe and Israel.

The Europeans had a bad experience in Afghanistan and are not prepared to Jump into Syria on their own , they need someone capable of destroying Islamists and no army in the region is capable of doing this now except for Turkish Army in Levant area and Egyptian Army in north africa .

From the events taking place now from what I see Europe will Support indirectly Turkish army to carry out operations against Alqauda in northern Syria and Egyptian Army to carry-out operations against Alqauda in western Libya .

No one is really winning in Syria except extremists , both the local secular rebels and goverment have lost the war after the country has been completely destroyed while extremists managed to thrive and spread their ideology including taking over most of northern syria .

Yes second ottoman empire is coming you kafir!
hehehehe.....

Just allow me to have my drinks and I will my Jizya no problem hakan pasha , tashakurat effendi

I think Turks and ISIS made some deals not to hurt each other like conditions, one of them could be allowing ISIS member in and out of borders for aids, distribution and recruit etc or paying ISIS million dollars to get in like how French payed ISIS $18 million just to release journalist few days ago.

France reportedly paid $18 million ransom for Syria hostages | i24news - See beyond

Note/Correction: ISIS is not Al Qaeda, Al Qaeda cut relation with them and called them khawarij (extremist), they side with other faction and fighting against ISIS atm.

I think Turks and ISIS made some deals not to hurt each other like conditions, one of them could be allowing ISIS member in and out of borders for aids, distribution and recruit etc or paying ISIS million dollars to get in like how French payed ISIS $18 million just to release journalist few days ago.

From VICE documentary they say ISIS members can leave Syria and into Turkey by shaving off their beards and making out to be a Syrian refugee.

So no, Turkey doesn't have to Grease any hands. They should be worried that Turkey does not have an excuse to eradicate them.

I am saying that NATO was supporting Rebels which are not Al Qaida I think so.
@mahatir So that is why I used to say that they should supply rebels their old weapons as they were planning to take down the Asad Regime in Syria. Which was stop due to Russian pressure. More over NATO has a complete capability to take down Syrian Air Force, Army and Navy by any means like through strike by Airforce, Naval Ships and especially submarines and even ballistic missiles which they have in good numbers.

I am saying that NATO was supporting Rebels which are not Al Qaida I think so.
@mahatir So that is why I used to say that they should supply rebels their old weapons as they were planning to take down the Asad Regime in Syria. Which was stop due to Russian pressure. More over NATO has a complete capability to take down Syrian Air Force, Army and Navy by any means like through strike by Airforce, Naval Ships and especially submarines and even ballistic missiles which they have in good numbers.

Nato will not take Assad down , maybe weaken him to negotiate for settlement in future but not destroy him completely , after all they will need Assad in war on Alqauda .

The main idea of allowing alqauda into syria was to divert attention away from israel , now the syrian army and hezbollah would be locked in long bloody battles with alqauda , rebels and other extremists for years to come as what happened with nato in afghanistan and iraq.

Nato supports rebels but to the level where an ongoing stalemate continues , they do not want either assad or rebels to have a decisive victory.

@mahatir
You and your valuable posts were being missed...

But from your point of view, EU and NATO have conflicting interests...
Something is not adding up here

there is conflict of interest between EU and Nato " USA" my friend , the usa is pushing europe into confrontationsthey do not want including cold war with russia .

Europeans had economic crises recently and trying to cut down their defence budget at a time where both china and russia are becoming more assertive while americans trying to counter that .

What happened in Ukraine made Americans lose their temper , they want to respond to Russia in syria but their fear is if assad falls things might go out of hand and it might fall in the wrong hands.

Americans have played the wrong cards in middle east wasting their strength on useless wars like iraq which only benefited their foes .

Last edited by a moderator:
Information from The Turkish Military

On the 23rd of April a convoy was sent to resupply the suleyman sah tomb and change guards. This is a routine event that will occur every 3 months or so. The convoy used different routes when going to the tomb and when returning. On the same day (April 23) The convoy returned to turkey at the time 20:00. Some news regarding the convoy that was spread by the media are outside of reality. (Its talking about how the convoy was supposedly captured).

TÜRK SİLAHLI KUVVETLERİNDEN HABERLER - 1

Suriye’de bulunan ve Türk toprağı olan Süleyman Şah Saygı Karakolu’nun ikmali ve personel değişim faaliyeti, rutin bir faaliyet olarak, yaklaşık üç ayda bir gerekli koordinelerin yapılmasını müteakip, emniyetli bir şekilde icra edilmektedir.

Aynı şekilde, Saygı Karakoluna yönelik ikmal ve değişim faaliyeti, 23 Nisan 2014 tarihinde yapılmıştır.

Konvoyun karakola gidişi ve dönüşü için ayrı güzergâhlar kullanılmıştır. İzlenen güzergâhlar, değişik grupların kontrolü altında bulunmaktadır.

Karakoldaki ikmal ve değişim faaliyetinin tamamlanmasını müteakip, konvoy aynı gün saat 20.00 sularında emniyetli şekilde Türkiye’ye geri dönmüştür.

Konu ile ilgili olarak, bazı basın-yayın organlarında yer alan bilgiler ve yorumlar gerçek dışıdır.

Genelkurmay Başkanlığı Resmi Kurumsal İnternet Sitesidir - Anasayfa - Turkish
General Staff Official Web Site - Main Page

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom