What's new

Turkish Troops Enter Syria

Im guessing that the tanks if there are any would be in front of the soft shelled trucks when the convoy is moving.

Hopefully they arrived at the base safely and are already digging in and have met up with the turkmen units in the area.

According to live leak the video that we saw yesterday was of the convoy passing through a pyd check point.

"according to live leak"

According to the uploader (not the original uploader just someone who saw the video on youtube)

+ PYD would be speaking kurdish not arabic as in the video

"according to live leak"

According to the uploader (not the original uploader just someone who saw the video on youtube)

+ PYD would be speaking kurdish not arabic as in the video
Maybe they dont all speak Kurdish but that what it says so I dont know exactly. We would have to look at where the convoy left from turkey and what roads they have to follow to get to the tomb to figure out 100% if it was a pyd check point.

Approximate Location of the Turkish Troops seen in the video.

troops.jpg

I wonder who are the troopers, could it be Special forces ?

maybe conscripted commandos. Also it looks like there were no tanks involved, only Kirpis and acv 300's and those trucks.

My question is whether or not they will stay at the tomb or will they just re supply and go back to turkey?

Last edited:
Looking again I saw one soldier in video and yes he seems like a conscript.

And why would one except tanks? They would be perceived in a far more hostile way.

The soldiers you can see are without doubt not special forces. They, with their vehicles, could be easily spotted and ambushed there, i guess. The special forces are probably at the border waiting for a sign or are undercover somewhere in the vicinity, maybe dressed as local militants.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom