What's new

Turkish Troops Enter Syria

That's like a chess play. Everybody knows current Turkish leadership wants to enter into N. Syria to wipe Assad forces more to South in order to secure our borders and keep struggles out of us. N. Syria under the control of Turkish Army, will be more secure and stabile place. With this way, Even If Assad stay in power, Related region will be in the hands of Turkey.

At present, I think The desicion mechanizm that sent those troops into Syria, just wishes a likely attack to justify Turkish invasion for international community.

Yeah it is easy to achieve such goal but again you need to improve relations with Kurdish Syrians to ease the process and limit Russian influence in Syria .

The Turkish Air Force is doing his job main time. The game players are flying near syria...

Signals intelligence, Electronic Warfare, reconnaissance aircrafts are doing his job fine. Its only syrian army left, what you gonna do?

Why do the militants wants to destroy the sacred tomb of Muslims??? Any background reasons??

Why do the militants wants to destroy the sacred tomb of Muslims??? Any background reasons??
The tomb is sacred strictly for Turks, not that i know that other muslims care about it. The tomb itself is the tomb of the grandfather of the founder of the Ottoman empire. ISIL threatened to destroy it because they apparently can't tolerate foreign (Turkish) secular troops on 'their' soil.

Why are Iranians acting here as if their goverment cares so much about the international law? I think i dont have to give any exsample here since everybody knows what i mean.
And besides, what do you know about the laws regarding the Tomb?
Is there any law that hasnt been broken yet in Syria?

I dont know about Iranians but we Turks will defend every inch of our soil, be it inside Syria or Turkey.

The tomb is sacred strictly for Turks, not that i know that other muslims care about it. The tomb itself is the tomb of the grandfather of the founder of the Ottoman empire. ISIL threatened to destroy it because they apparently can't tolerate foreign (Turkish) secular troops on 'their' soil.
I heard they also destroy other Tombs, so they have a problem with the Tombs itself.

Tomb made for respect to deceased person so people go there and pray for his soul.

But some of them go and want something from deceased person like God and its forbidden in Islam.

If you want something from the God, Cant be anybody between you and God. You can pray Allah directly.

This issue happening because of ignorance,

Because people like the believe to see,

This ISIL terrorits hate from Tombs and they think whole tombs must be destroyed,

But it is not their mission if they wanna see true things they have to explain people and be respect.

They are something like psycho they are attack everywhere doesnt matter who they are....

----------------

Also ISIL founded after American invasion to Iraq,

Whole these terrorits group kill each other, some of them say i'm sunni some of them say i'm shia but whole of their act of ways wrong according to Islam...

According to Quran you can't kill innocent people so Prophet Hz. Mohammad even hadn't hurt any ant in his life! he never select to fight...

If anybody attack you you can defend yourself, it is same for all humanity!

After destroy Ottoman empire, muslims people seperated and these ignorant people began to use by external power for their political/economic games....

Last edited:
We Muslims dont hold tombs sacred. The place and the person buried in it holds sentimental value to the Turks, as he is also refereed to as the father of the Ottoman empire or something like that. Now the problem with the isis or isil or what ever is their full name that they dont care about the tomb. To them the turks are the enemy, for once that they are supporting the FSA. And frankly anything anti bachar is a problem to them as well, long and complicated situation. But I hope that the Turkish brothers take the isil retards to school, and show them who is the dady.

I never wanted government to involve in Syria and I still don't want, but before ridiculing themselves more they should at least clear out the ISIS which every side agrees that a bunch of bastards. It will not only remove the ISIS threat on borders but will also show world whats TSK is capable of, as well as will bring great experience.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom