What's new

Turkish Troops Enter Syria

Dude, the Turkish Air Force was not raining bomb barrels and Gas bombs on Ankara like Assad is when the riot broke out in 2013.

Source ?

by the way , the riot started in 2011 . what we see in 2013 is called a civil war against foreign backed armed groups who have stolen everything from Syrian people .

You deny that , take a look in government controlled regions such as Suwayda province , Homs ( that is mainly under Syrian army control ) , Latakia and etc and compare them with where rebels are in power . This will answer your questions .

What the turkish leadership are doing here is very dangerous. Ignoring the recent rise of Russia is an hazard to the Black sea fleet of TN and Russia will get more involved in Syria.

Mate... there is no threat to us from Russia... they invaded Crimea, we don't share borders with Crimea. How can it effect us ?

Russia is not interested in the whole of Syria , they only want Syrian coast but Russian Eyes has always been on Egypt and Israel because its what would allow them to effectively take over eastern midettranean and reach red sea comfortably .

Russia does not regard Egypt , Israel and Syria to be part of middle east but rather medittranean , for instance you will not see Russia active in any-other parts of middle east.

Reminded me of the Days when the Ottomans were the sick-man of Europe and were constantly fighting an Russia that seeks an Warm Water ports in the Med.

Supporting armed groups is something and supporting innocent groups is something else .

So , that's gonna justify everything . Good point . I didn't know the rules created by USA and the west don't work for them and they're an exception .

o_O

But this land is not in your mainland but in another country .

Go and wash your face first.

Our prime minester is Erdogan mentioned of these issues on the international platforms let search and read them again then come back and talk on it...

Source ?

by the way , the riot started in 2011 . what we see in 2013 is called a civil war against foreign backed armed groups who have stolen everything from Syrian people .

You deny that , take a look in government controlled regions such as Suwayda province , Homs ( that is mainly under Syrian army control ) , Latakia and etc and compare them with where rebels are in power . This will answer your questions .
Brown Moses Blog: Evidence From 2 Weeks Of Chlorine Barrel Bomb Attacks
Brown Moses Blog: Two New Significant DIY Barrel Bomb Videos - Chemical And Skinny
Brown Moses Blog: Significant New Barrel Bomb And Volcano Rocket Images
Here is some barrel bomb footage

If we have to do, we will. There was a conversation at the recent MGK leak. The 2nd chief of Generals Staff was talking to FM and saying "we are ready for thunder strike, we just need orders, we have to do this". I was always against a military intervention for Syria. But now, I urge the military to blow up every single combatant in Northern Syria, be it ISIL, FSA or Assad.

Its part of Turkey but you have to get permission to reach there otherwise you're doing hat against both international laws and your own rules that let you o shoot Syrian fighter and copter .

What I see in your post is bias dear @Neptune .

I don't support barreling cities but let me ask you a question , Do you expect Assad not to fight rebels ?

How should he stop mortar and hell mortar attacks on it's controlled cities ?

How should he fight rebels who have used people as hostage and shelter ?

The 2nd reference on this wikipedia page has the agreement between Turkey and France regarding the tomb. Its is a pdf document so you have to download it.

Tomb of Suleyman Shah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There is no doubt that's part of Turkey bro .

Reminded me of the Days when the Ottomans were the sick-man of Europe and were constantly fighting an Russia that seeks an Warm Water ports in the Med.

Syria does not have proper ports but they just held to it , the key to Russia is cyprus,israeli and egyptian traingle where they are trying to build alliance with those countries and its now possible after american withdrawal from region .

Russia is not anti-israeli as many people think infact liberman israel prime minister was advocating for an alliance with Russia , Egypt and Gulf Arab states .

Its part of Turkey but you have to get permission to reach there otherwise you're doing hat against both international laws and your own rules that let you o shoot Syrian fighter and copter .

What I see in your post is bias dear @Neptune .

No we don't have to. If Syria is angry that we didn't ask them before the convoy was a go, then they can do whatever they wish, just like how they downed that RF-4E, Ohh Sorry it was us when that broke those intlaws, just like how we broke them again when a Mig entered our airspace.

Iraq is another story and is not related to Syria .
Iraq didn't care because Turkey hadn't shot it's aircrafts for entering a few kilometers into Turkey's soil ( which is not accepted by Syria ) and Turkey was no directly supporting , hosting , organizing armed groups there as well .
either you misunderstood me or i didn't explain it well enough. pkk was attacking Turkey from Iraq. Turkey requested Iraq to do something about it. No significant measure was taken from Iraq. So, Turkey decided to enter North iraq and do some cleaning while Iraq immediately started complaining. I thought you, as an Iranian, would understand since a few months ago Iranians were angry with Pakistan and were threatening them to enter their soil to retrieve those abducted soldiers if Pakistan wouldn't take action.

ISIL is not fighting in Turkey but Syria and they're fighting against Turkey's backed armed groups . as I said , the story was different .
Turkey experienced pkk terror for 30 years, do you expect us to trust our safety to countries such as Iraq and Syria which are not that friendly with Turkey, to say the least, to begin with, due international laws,? Even Assad's family was supporting pkk against Turkey in the 90's. what international laws are we talking about? is the opponent even sticking to laws to begin with? Sure, Turkey might be abusing the situation, but at the same time we are not waiting for another potential terroristic group to launch attacks into Turkey.

That's not reasonable , If Turkey worries , Then it should secure it's border and find a better solution for Syrian conflict than directly supporting , planning and cooperating with armed rebels ( like what happened in Kessab a few weeks ago ) .
By the way , ISIL and Assad are opposite . Looking at this 3 year civil war and what ISIL has done can prove that .
Been there, done that. As i said, Turkey might be abusing the situation for its own national interest, but i can agree on this one. Turkish govt learned the hard way on what it means to play the law abiding humble boy in a rough neighbourhood where laws are merely for the show. 30 years of terror has led to 40.000 deaths. why? because most of the time Turkey couldn't root out pkk's external camps in the neighbourhood due its defensive stance on this pkk conflict and the unwillingness of our neighbours to actively hunt down pkk bastards. You cannot remain on the defence against terrorism. I'd rather see Turkey breaking some law than to see another chapter of intense conflict with a terroristic group. Plus we all know whose wet dream it is to see Turkey facing yet another terroristic group.

Last edited:

watch russian foreign policy closely its all against turkey

I don't support barreling cities but let me ask you a question , Do you expect Assad not to fight rebels ?
How should he stop mortar and hell mortar attacks on it's controlled cities ?
How should he fight rebels who have used people as hostage and shelter ?
U do not support it but u justify it, bombing a city with barrelbombs is shooting blind and has nothing to do with warfare but punishment for everybody who used to live there.
I do expect him to fight but his army is cleary fighting not only the Insurgents they are making the conflict even worse.

No we don't have to. If Syria is angry that we didn't ask them before the convoy was a go, then they can do whatever they wish, just like how they downed that RF-4E, Ohh Sorry it was us when that broke those intlaws, just like how we broke them again when a Mig entered our airspace.

The F-4s were in their air space .

Good night my friend .

I hope no one take what I said personally .

There is no doubt that's part of Turkey bro .

I believe article 10 of the Franco Turkish Agreement discusses the issue of troops movements and it says that turkey can go into a certain part of syria. I am assuming that part is the tomb.

agreement.jpg

The F-4s were in their air space .

Good night my friend .

Last edited:
That's like a chess play. Everybody knows current Turkish leadership wants to enter into N. Syria to wipe Assad forces more to South in order to secure our borders and keep struggles out of us. N. Syria under the control of Turkish Army, will be more secure and stabile place. With this way, Even If Assad stay in power, Related region will be in the hands of Turkey.

At present, I think The desicion mechanizm that sent those troops into Syria, just wishes a likely attack to justify Turkish invasion for international community.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom