What's new

Turkish Troops Enter Syria

@S00R3NA Look jew or whatever you are... We are not supporting any terrorist groups... This is your job...

"Your job "

who are you talking about my friend ?

If we are doing something against international laws just shut up... Just come and get us...

Insulting is not a good way to respond .

events in crimea prompted Turkish recent actions in Syria , Russia is effectively encircling Turkey

Maybe. But I don't think that Russia has sth to take from us in Crimea issue. Thus Turkish AEW&C has been monitoring Crimea as NATO assets. I don't it has that strong connections with Syria.

events in crimea prompted Turkish recent actions in Syria , Russia is effectively encircling Turkey

I always wondered why Turkey never reacted so strongly to Crimean issue compared to even irrelevant EU nations who don't border the region. Perhaps the Turks are up to something?

You seem an bit naive, the Turks were backing the FSA formal leadership since 2011 but they did not see how the situation would detoried 3 years later with all the foreign fighters flooding in from Iraq and Jordan. True the Turkish government were supplying the FSA army, they did so in order the conventional, moderate and internationally recognized FSA would have the upper hand over not only Assad but also keep the Islamist in check aswell and they were watching the actions of ISIS. Now the ISIS are openingly threatening the Turkish security for over an year or so, hence why this action taken now with the Shah tomb fiasco.

First find why they're against Turkey and then If they're threatening , Then secure the borders .

First find why they're against Turkey and then If they're threatening , Then secure the borders .

They were against Turkey because Turkey supported the FSA. But why did the Turks support the FSA you may be wandering? Because Assad helped and armed the PKK in Northern Syria in the 90s for the most useless reasons, in fact Turkey almost went to war with Assad before this war even happened. Payback is an bitch no?

If assad reacts against the Turkish troops I wonder what Irans reaction would be?

Who cares about what we do in Syria..... nobody.

In the west , No one . Cos Turkey is their ally so they'll skip every nonsense they've created about international laws , etc and stick it to fighting terrorism like the same way they've colonized the world for 70 years .

But let me ask you a question and I hope you answer it honestly , What will you do if another Syrian fighter jet enter your air space again ?

Will you use your one sided rule or use the new international law that let Turkey enter Syria ?

If assad reacts against the Turkish troops I wonder what Irans reaction would be?

Indirect support N. Iraq insurgency for sure. And IRI troop presence in Assad held territories in Syria.

"Your job "

who are you talking about my friend ?

Insulting is not a good way to respond .

You understood me very well...

Insulting is wrong for innocents it's not wrong for your kind, as a result i don't insult you... But you chamelon come here and you lie about my country by saying that Türkiye supports terrorists... BTW you also support slaughterer of thousands of innocent people including babies, kids, women, young, old... They slaughtered by chemical & conventional weapons, barrel bombs... Many of innocent are trying to live outside of their countries...

STFU and attack us instead of crying here...

If you are man, stop crying here and just move inorder to get your respond in a 'good way'...

Where was international laws when little children got killed by air-raids conducted by Assad or ambushes done by FSA? If it's a matter of national security, I won't give a crap about int'laws, so does the Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri.

National security?
Thats what guided your policy from the get go in Syria?

Turkey, instead of playing its usual role of mediator, made a concious choice to actively support the rebels in order to overthrow the soveireign government (whether you like that gov. or not) of a neighbour country.
I hardly see how that helps with the national security thing. Especially since Turkey is now exposed to multiple more security threats on its southern border. You have batshit crazy Salafist Jihadis, and then you have Kurish YPG that have taken a lot of control in much of northeastern Syria.

Not to mention that you have effectively turned Syria into an enemy state. Do keep in mind that the Syrian government is still recognized as the sovereign government of Syria. Unless Turkey manages to militarilly overthrow it in long term but that will require resources, long term commitment/occupation and will carry dangers. Especially since Syria is a bordering country.
Turkey can potentially find itself in a debacle, like US in Iraq, should it decide to go further and increase its military precense in Syria.
This Suleiman tomb excuse can be genuine but it can also be a pretext for wider involvement.

Sorry but Turkish policy in Syria so far has made very little sense, if any, from the point of "national security".

You understood me very well...

Insulting is wrong for innocents it's not wrong for your kind, as a result i don't insult you... But you chamelon come here and you lie about my country by saying that Türkiye supports terrorists... BTW you also support slaughterer of thousands of innocent people including babies, kids, women, young, old... They slaughtered by chemical & conventional weapons, barrel bombs... Many of innocent are trying to live outside of their countries...

STFU and attack us instead of crying here...

If you are man, stop crying here and just move inorder to get your respond in a 'good way'...
They dont care for them bro, they just call them terrorist or the terrorist killed more than 150.000 people.

Maybe. But I don't think that Russia has sth to take from us in Crimea issue. Thus Turkish AEW&C has been monitoring Crimea as NATO assets. I don't it has that strong connections with Syria.

1)Crimea under Russian control means they dominate black sea .
2) Syrian Coast under Assad control allows Russia to maintain a permanent navy fleet right infront of Turkey in meditrranean .
3) Recent Russian/Egyptian approachement involving selling Egypt latest Russian weapon system in return for allowing Russian navy to operate close to Alexandria and Suez canal through allowing them to refuel from Egyptian ports Just like Syrian Tartus .
4) Emerging Russian/Israeli./Cyprus partnership in gas and oil in eastern meditranean.

Russia has forced Syria not to respond to any Israeli air-strikes into Syrian territory and made sure Syrian army is no match for Israel through selling cheap soviet era junk.

US will not counter Russia as it seems that Russia is securing Israel through its influence over Syria in return they will leave Russia dominate Eastern medittanean and Russian spheres of influence in Ukraine and Eastern Europe .

Turkey now is in a very dangerous situation and having a presence in Syria is Just one way of limiting effects of Russian encirclement of Turkey but again not enough

In the west , No one . Cos Turkey is their ally so they'll skip every nonsense they've created about international laws , etc and stick it to fighting terrorism like the same way they've colonized the world for 70 years .

But let me ask you a question and I hope you answer it honestly , What will you do if another Syrian fighter jet enter your air space again ?

Will you use your one sided rule or use the new international law that let Turkey enter Syria ?

Or rules of engament is clear with Syria.. "Any military asset that approaches to Turkey, will be targeted as hostile and will be act in according to."

Dont cry whole our steps Fine according to international laws.

We only support innocent syrian people and FSA in Syria.

ISIL was hitted by our army several times so if they react we will again respond them.

We only supply our troops who based tomb in Syria.

So just calm down.

Where was international laws when little children got killed by air-raids conducted by Assad or ambushes done by FSA?

Hi .

Its not about what you said . Its about the role Turkey playing in Syria .

Most of my Turkish friends here are simply denying that Turkey is breaking it's own rules .

If it's a matter of national security, I won't give a crap about int'laws, so does the Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri.

Not reasonable , If the problem is national security then you should secure your borders , what Turkey is doing in Syria is called entering direct war ( you have crossed the proxy war ) .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom