What's new

Turkish Troops Enter Syria

Worshipping at tombs is considered haram by the wahabis who often destroy these buildings. Turkey must not get involved in this fight they can not win.

İf it was true, we would have seen the video of it from ISIS nutjobs....

Also i don't think it is possible for ISIS to Ambush a Turkish convoy.
6 tanks, kirpis, and cobras. Its probably not true and if it was we would know about it because the whole army would be in syria.

They may have attacked the tomb but who knows.

6 tanks, kirpis, and cobras. Its probably not true and if it was we would know about it because the whole army would be in syria.

Now they may have attacked the tomb but who knows.
Every major media outlet would have reported it allready if somthing like that happened.

no news on other sites except for that link @Kaan provided. searching on google didn't show results. At ******** there is no footage either, only that text from that link. I guess it's BS.

no news on other sites except for that link @Kaan provided. searching on google didn't show results. At ******** there is no footage either, only that text from that link. I guess it's BS.

I remember seeing news about it, even explanation from land forces commander , may be there is some kind of censor ?

I remember seeing news about it, even explanation from land forces commander , may be there is some kind of censor ?
which site was that?
plus, if it is real, was this a part of the supposed 'reason' to justify action against ISIL in Syria?

which site was that?
plus, if it is real, was this a part of the supposed 'reason' to justify action against ISIL in Syria?

It was Hürriyet but I can't find it now, no it was about how it was a routine thing to supply Turkish soil in Syria.

It was Hürriyet but I can't find it now, no it was about how it was a routine thing to supply Turkish soil in Syria.
Maybe they took the article down because it was fake news.

Im guessing that the tanks if there are any would be in front of the soft shelled trucks when the convoy is moving.

Hopefully they arrived at the base safely and are already digging in and have met up with the turkmen units in the area.

According to live leak the video that we saw yesterday was of the convoy passing through a pyd check point.

You guys are talking about this.

Savaşın ortasında ikmal yaptık - Hürriyet GÜNDEM

But there is no tanks involved.
yes that's the one, but there is a site that claims that those Turkish soldiers had been abducted by ISIL and then given back to Turkey while ISIL kept the vehicles of the Turkish convoy. Doesn't make much sense, plus there is no credible Turkish nor foreign info available.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom