What's new

Turkey Send Tanks to Syria Border, Threatens Attacks

Like in first world war while Turks had nothing in their hands left? NATO (western imperialism) + Russia tried to invide a country that had no millitary strenght left in terms of weapon and technology but still the roastered side was not Turkey but the other ''super power'' countries in that time :D

Then,i will wait again :)

Russia alone can handle nato and saw the americans dealing wid nato to get entry in A-stan as per russian terms.
;)
Turkey must keep Russia in mind,if Russia jumps in then Turkey will be roasted :D

Again repeating like a parrot - Russia will be fighting a war away from its borders and if Russia jumps into fray, Turkey at a minimum will get all kinds of fancy equipments from NATO. And NATO will be forced to jump into the fray if Turkey invokes article 5. If not, NATO will lose the credibility and US will not allow that. Does Russia have the political will to fight such a war?

Quantity over quality worked until World War II but not now... Only important thing Russia has its depleeting gas reserves and countless nuclear heads but we all know that unless Russia as a state is in danger she would not use any nuclear warheads....

France and Germany alone is stronger than Russia will ever be because of their technological development, even Holland and Israel with small populations can outmatch Russia in technology on many subjects.

France, Germany, Israel or any other country beside USA is inferior to Russia in military technoly with the exception of maximum few small areas per each country.

Russia with its huge obsolete army is nothing but a talking tincan against NATO. The father of Russia, SSCB has been destroyed by NATO strategies and defeated in arm race and You are talking about current Russia who obtains some arm technologies with technology transfer deals, as favour against NATO ?

Let NATO aside, Russia's current blacksea fleet can't even cope with current Turkish navy fleet. Don't feed the imaginations in your minds to talk about something, Face with facts. Russia is a fantastic arm exporter paradise for a poor country like Syria with its SAM's, missiles but When you changed your direction towards NATO against Russia, There isn't a comparison like that.

Destroying a country like Syria is just a matter of wishes of NATO. Once NATO agreed and started moving, No power in World can't stand against those technology and army fleet. Why ? Because;

(One by one comparisons)If Russia uses for exm. Tank card to make favout of itself against, NATO can provide more than 7-8 different Tank models which is more advanced and capable regarding own standarts. If Russia comes with a missile having a specific range, NATO has 7-8 different kind of similar missiles whose electronics, IR detectors are even manufactured by themselves instead of ordering them from abroad like Russia does...

Disagree, Her army units are full of junkyard crap... Most of tanks, airplanes and choppers are not able to move.The most important thing is Russian economy cant afford a war with Turkiye.

hopefully we don't see such videos this time (I mean with another head of the country)

Last edited by a moderator:
Again repeating like a parrot - Russia will be fighting a war away from its borders and if Russia jumps into fray, Turkey at a minimum will get all kinds of fancy equipments from NATO. And NATO will be forced to jump into the fray if Turkey invokes article 5. If not, NATO will lose the credibility and US will not allow that. Does Russia have the political will to fight such a war?

Russia came to rescue even india in indian ocean ;).Nato needs russia more than ever and U.S cant stay in asia if russia goes against coz of settlement of afgan issue,iran too and the situation you are describing will lead to world war and biggest looser will be turkey fighting for the west.
Do nato have capability to go against russia in asia? no.....

Well,U.S n russia are biggest allies who pretend to have rivalry :)

hahahah sikh , man you people are the biggest embaressment to the world i will put pictures of you guys cleaning british people , serving as their servant , fighting for britian hahaah while they dont even care about you

Russia alone can handle nato and saw the americans dealing wid nato to get entry in A-stan as per russian terms.
;)
Turkey must keep Russia in mind,if Russia jumps in then Turkey will be roasted :D

tell me how you think you sikhs fight for britian? dont you have any honour? in turkish its called 'seref' something like honour , dont you feel ashamed?

honourless people will be slaves for ever , remember this , thats why turks will never get ruled by someone else unless under a common thing e.g islam or something , because we have the honour , if i saw a turk being ruled and acting like a servant to any race i will be embarrased to hell

France, Germany, Israel or any other country beside USA is inferior to Russia in military technoly with the exception of maximum few small areas per each country.

No they are not, France is ahead of Russia in every aspect of military tech except Missile Defence and What I talked about was the fact that technology in general... Russia is decedes behind of most European countries on technology.

And if you are talking about military tech, EU works as one in most of the costly military tech and because of that they are ahead of Russia on majority of aspects and one of the few things Russia is ahead of EU is fighter jew tech but thats about to change to. Inefficeny of creating new designs is a probelm for Russia while EU is haveing great developments such as Rafale and EF. Bth have superior avonics as Indian Air Force choose them over Russian old planes and only reason India considers buying Russian equipmen was political reasons to begin with.

tell me how you think you sikhs fight for britian? dont you have any honour? in turkish its called 'seref' something like honour , dont you feel ashamed?

honourless people will be slaves for ever , remember this , thats why turks will never get ruled by someone else unless under a common thing e.g islam or something , because we have the honour , if i saw a turk being ruled and acting like a servant to any race i will be embarrased to hell

ja yaar..dimaag mat kha....
Go wid wife for honey moon n cool urself :)

Russia came to rescue even india in indian ocean ;).Nato needs russia more than ever and U.S cant stay in asia if russia goes against coz of settlement of afgan issue,iran too and the situation you are describing will lead to world war and biggest looser will be turkey fighting for the west.
Do nato have capability to go against russia in asia? no.....

Well,U.S n russia are biggest allies who pretend to have rivalry :)

This is not Asia/Indian Ocean we are talking about. And Russia is not USSR - It was USSR who came to rescue India but for what reason? Because India signed a peace treaty with USSR a few months prior to the war in 1971.

It is not cold war anymore. Russia and U.S/NATO oppose each other on an issue by issue basis. As for Afghanistan, US, Russia interests are one and the same. They do not want religious Taliban in Afghanistan ruling roost as it is trouble for both of them. In Iran, Russia is opposing US.

It is about Turkey vs Syria and Russia having a go against Turkey. If Turkey starts a war with Syria I am doubtful Russia will interfere other than providing weapons to Syria. Russia is only opposed to Libya style inteference from NATO in Syria. Also remember Putin has political unrest in Moscow to manage though it is a minor irritant, still a pin prick he should be watchful about.

As for you stating that US and Russia are biggest allies who pretent to have rivalry I would be curious to see your explanations.

iam not married and im not that old to marry but dont worry i am cool

No they are not, France is ahead of Russia in every aspect of military tech except Missile Defence and What I talked about was the fact that technology in general... Russia is decedes behind of most European countries on technology.

And if you are talking about military tech, EU works as one in most of the costly military tech and because of that they are ahead of Russia on majority of aspects and one of the few things Russia is ahead of EU is fighter jew tech but thats about to change to. Inefficeny of creating new designs is a probelm for Russia while EU is haveing great developments such as Rafale and EF. Bth have superior avonics as Indian Air Force choose them over Russian old planes and only reason India considers buying Russian equipmen was political reasons to begin with.

:lol:

You are delusional beyond believe. You must be living in your own virtual world that doesnt have anything to do with reality, yeah?

Can you tell me more plz about every aspect of French military tech?
Name me plz any 5th gen fighter from France?
Any strategic bomber?
Any destroyer or cruiser?
Any supersonic cruise missile?
Any tank comparable to latest T90?
Any submarine comparable to Russian?
Any over-horizon radar?
Any sattelite navigation system?
Any French AWACS?
Anything close to Russian military transport planes and helicopters?

Should i go on with the list or it will not affect your delusions anyway?

Only advantage Russia has is their well trained and disiplined men and like Turks they have balls and not afraid to die. Todays US, UK, French army is nothing else but a money army that lean back on their technology stuff. You can not do everything by technology power.

T-90 is just a upgraded T-72.........even in the soviet era,T-80 is far more better than T-72

Back
Top Bottom