What's new

Turkey Returns Fire at Syria Militants' Targets

From your source:

''Abu Layth'', who claims to be an ISIS fighter, wrote of the Turkish strike on Twitter. He said one ISIS Emir, Abu Ja’fr Dagestani, had been killed in the incident.
Allahu akbar the turkish army has dipped its hands in the war in Shaam! Yesterday whilst we were whacking some FSA in al ra'i next to the

It looks like we are getting sucked into this conflict, may Allah protect our glory Army.

From your source:

''Abu Layth'', who claims to be an ISIS fighter, wrote of the Turkish strike on Twitter. He said one ISIS Emir, Abu Ja’fr Dagestani, had been killed in the incident.

It looks like we are getting sucked into this conflict, may Allah protect our glory Army.

Yeap and here is the collection of his tweets, regarding Turkish attack.

Allahu akbar the turkish army has dipped its hands in the war in Shaam! Yesterday whilst we were whacking some FSA in al ra’i next to the Borders they sent a small kind of remote controlled plane over our heads, minutes later we were bombarded with explosives from Allah knows what kind of weaponry. The explosions were bigger than jet fighters, similiar to that from the huge barrel bombs helicopters occasionally drop. We had to retreat from the so far successful attack and took place behind some rocks for like an hour, night had come and no one could See much but if anyone moved an inch, it would be greeted with some 10-15 bullets flying inches above our heads lol we were literally lying on our backs watching them fly in front of our faces, it was like a scene from star wars with all the ‘zing’ noises and red lights, then the thunderclap noise of the bombs would come again, they would send 2 at a time wallahi it was like a storm, the flash from the turkey side, then the whilsting noise through the air and all we could do is lie flat waiting to see if it lands on our heads or not.

Alhamdulillah Allah Took us out safely in the end, casualties due to the turks, one of our buses was torn apart by a bomb + one of our emirs Abu Ja’fr Dagestani was martyred, he was attacking the FSA from behind a cover as we all were and the border was to our side, we weren’t covered from there Since we didn’t expect to be attacked by tanks and night vision snipers by the neighbouring country but I guess this further reinforces the fact that the kuffaar are not to be trusted. Anyway the brothers that were attacking from the side away from the turkish borders are still holding up the spot may Allah protect them, that’s all I can reveal in terms of what’s going on since the battle is not over, more info after it’s all over insha Allah.

Just to point out as well by the way, The Islamic State of Iraq and Shaam, under orders from Abu Bakr Baghdadi and Shaykh Adnaan have absolutely no intention to attack Turkey in any way, shape or form. Based on the hadith of the prophet peace be upon him where he ordered us to leave the Turks and the rest I cannot recall if anyone has the full hadith please feel free to post it. But yeah if there’s any message I want to get across is no bullet from a soldier in The Islamic State will be aimed at the Turks. Before the media tries to start something that we attacked them. Let it be known here first that I say this and may Allah paralyse my tongue if I’m lying, we say their plane over us. We saw the bombs come from their side, the bullets over our heads and they caused us to pull back from what would have been an easy victory yy the permission of Allah. Allahu musta’an.

—————

Allahu a’lam, I’m sure the Emir of The Islamic State and the top shari’ knew what they were saying when they made the order. the way I heard it is اترك الأتراك which is a clear command BUT the rule of self defence I don’t know how it applies. There’s no desire to start such a war anyway. Besides the prophet alayhi salaatu wa salaam said the muslims will take over Turkey without weapons, at the time of the great malhama, it will be opened with just takbirs and mujahideen will walk through so Allahu a’lam. Maskana is the final border of wilaayat al baadiyah, that’s the official border for us. yeah, We were near the border a town called al ra’i.

#Syria #ISIS #Turkey Collated tweets from @khorasani about… | YALLA SOURIYA

Besides the prophet alayhi salaatu wa salaam said the muslims will take over Turkey without weapons
Didnt know Turkey existed since 1500 years, 90% of Turkish population is allready Muslim, just in case this Nutjob missed something. :disagree:

But it looks like Turkish Army scared the shit out of them. :D :rofl::bunny:

The explosions were bigger than jet fighters, similiar to that from the huge barrel bombs helicopters occasionally drop. We had to retreat from the so far successful attack and took place behind some rocks for like an hour, night had come and no one could See much but if anyone moved an inch, it would be greeted with some 10-15 bullets flying inches above our heads lol we were literally lying on our backs watching them fly in front of our faces, it was like a scene from star wars with all the ‘zing’ noises and red lights, then the thunderclap noise of the bombs would come again, they would send 2 at a time wallahi it was like a storm, the flash from the turkey side, then the whilsting noise through the air and all we could do is lie flat waiting to see if it lands on our heads or not.

Last edited:
Syrian Turkmen ask for Turkey's backing

Syria's Turkmen have asked for Turkey's help to stop them being driven out of their homeland by Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) militants, on Wednesday.

Huseyin Abdullah Dede, Deputy Chairman of the Assembly of Syria Aleppo Turkmen, called for Turkey's government, political parties and citizens to support their struggle against the militants.

"We do not want Syrian Turkmen to be refugees," said Dede. "People are coming to the Turkish side of the Turkey-Syria border due to clashes in the region. We want to stay in our homelands and do not want to be a burden to anyone."

Dede claimed the issue needs to be discussed at Geneva II so that pathways for humanitarian aid into blockaded Turkmen regions can be made. He added that ten people have died of hunger so far.

Hamis Turk, a representative for Turkey's southeastern Gaziantep city, says that Syrian Turkmen have been fighting against ISIL by themselves and need Turkey's assistance.

"The only place where we can shelter is Turkey, but we don't want to shelter as refugees. We want Turkey's support," he said.

Syrian Turkmen refugees bussed to Turkish town

Around 500 Turkmen who have been driven from Syria were bussed to Turkey's south eastern town of Viransehir on Wednesday.

The group consisted of mostly women and children who were waiting on the Turkish border after being driven from the town of Jarabulus in northern Syria by Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) militants.

The Turkmen were subjected to health checks and then taken to their new destination in buses provided by the Presidency of Disaster and Emergency State.

The number of Turkmen fleeing camps in the region is reported to have exceeded 2,200 this week.

Syrian Turkmen ask for Turkey's backing Anadolu Agency

Syrian Turkmen ask for Turkey's backing

Syria's Turkmen have asked for Turkey's help to stop them being driven out of their homeland by Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) militants, on Wednesday.

Huseyin Abdullah Dede, Deputy Chairman of the Assembly of Syria Aleppo Turkmen, called for Turkey's government, political parties and citizens to support their struggle against the militants.

"We do not want Syrian Turkmen to be refugees," said Dede. "People are coming to the Turkish side of the Turkey-Syria border due to clashes in the region. We want to stay in our homelands and do not want to be a burden to anyone."

Dede claimed the issue needs to be discussed at Geneva II so that pathways for humanitarian aid into blockaded Turkmen regions can be made. He added that ten people have died of hunger so far.

Hamis Turk, a representative for Turkey's southeastern Gaziantep city, says that Syrian Turkmen have been fighting against ISIL by themselves and need Turkey's assistance.

"The only place where we can shelter is Turkey, but we don't want to shelter as refugees. We want Turkey's support," he said.

Syrian Turkmen refugees bussed to Turkish town

Around 500 Turkmen who have been driven from Syria were bussed to Turkey's south eastern town of Viransehir on Wednesday.

The group consisted of mostly women and children who were waiting on the Turkish border after being driven from the town of Jarabulus in northern Syria by Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) militants.

The Turkmen were subjected to health checks and then taken to their new destination in buses provided by the Presidency of Disaster and Emergency State.

The number of Turkmen fleeing camps in the region is reported to have exceeded 2,200 this week.

Syrian Turkmen ask for Turkey's backing Anadolu Agency
Yes,where is the backing for the Turkmens,must be because they are Turks.

First, I am no ISIL supporter ,but u can laugh all u want, still the conquest we're talking about is sure not that of Mehmet Fateh, it is another one that takes place after the great battle of malhama.
1/3 of the Muslims will run away out of fear , 1/3 is martyred n 1/3 wins they will never be stopped, the medieval stone age remaining army of Muslims will crush the Christians (NATO probably) north of Aleppo, n then CONQUER Turkey. n then Rome as the prophet SAW said.
if u asked me Turkey has been lost when the Khilafa was destroyed back in 1923 , Turkey is NOT ruled by Islam , n in order to conquer Europe the army of Islam must go trough Turkey.
these events won't happen by night n what's happening in Sham is only the beginning .
The future of Turkey is being written now in by the people of Syria

Back
Top Bottom