What's new

Turkey Returns Fire at Syria Militants' Targets

First, I am no ISIL supporter ,but u can laugh all u want, still the conquest we're talking about is sure not that of Mehmet Fateh, it is another one that takes place after the great battle of malhama.
1/3 of the Muslims will run away out of fear , 1/3 is martyred n 1/3 wins they will never be stopped, the medieval stone age remaining army of Muslims will crush the Christians (NATO probably) north of Aleppo, n then CONQUER Turkey. n then Rome as the prophet SAW said.
if u asked me Turkey has been lost when the Khilafa was destroyed back in 1923 , Turkey is NOT ruled by Islam , n in order to conquer Europe the army of Islam must go trough Turkey.
these events won't happen by night n what's happening in Sham is only the beginning .
The future of Turkey is being written now in by the people of Syria
First of all you should be sent to mental hospital, then Guantanamo bay.

Seriously, don't you people have a bit of something called shame? Talking about conquering Europe while living in Germany. You're nothing but a joke.

First, I am no ISIL supporter ,but u can laugh all u want, still the conquest we're talking about is sure not that of Mehmet Fateh, it is another one that takes place after the great battle of malhama.
1/3 of the Muslims will run away out of fear , 1/3 is martyred n 1/3 wins they will never be stopped, the medieval stone age remaining army of Muslims will crush the Christians (NATO probably) north of Aleppo, n then CONQUER Turkey. n then Rome as the prophet SAW said.
if u asked me Turkey has been lost when the Khilafa was destroyed back in 1923 , Turkey is NOT ruled by Islam , n in order to conquer Europe the army of Islam must go trough Turkey.
these events won't happen by night n what's happening in Sham is only the beginning .
We are done with Sharia, no thanks...

That is not true don't believe everything what these fakers are telling you.. you know the ones like sheik Imran Hossein lol.

Is it me guys or doesnt this guy live in Europe? Where do these losers come from in Europe? There social outcasts, rejects live the good life in Europe but have dreams of an Islamic Caliphate based on nothing but violence? Not peace or prosperity, but violence.

Good on Turkey to keep its coast clean of AQ or ISIS or whatever its called.

old-lady-wat.jpg

Maybe they will go to Europe by ship ?
too lazy and not enough brainpower to build ships or at least something that floats on water :D

Is it me guys or doesnt this guy live in Europe? Where do these losers come from in Europe? There social outcasts, rejects live the good life in Europe but have dreams of an Islamic Caliphate based on nothing but violence? Not peace or prosperity, but violence.

Yes, he's from Germany.

Funny thing is he think his rag tag army or cave dwellers can defeat some of the most advanced countries in the world militarily. He is still breathing only because of the European tolerance.

ISIL captured a Turkmen village according to their Turkish news website.

The Minister of International Relations gave a tip about attacking ISIL.

ISIL dogs attack Turkmen villages, Turkish Army should destroy ISIL to the ground, till they are burning to the ashes !

It's not his fault it's Europe who allow these filth to live among them

ISIL dogs attack Turkmen villages, Turkish Army should destroy ISIL to the ground, till they are burning to the ashes !

Source.

As I mentioned, it is one of ISIL's Turkish new websides. I don't trust, but this is what they claim.

wwXw.takvahaber.nXet/dunya/isid-cobanbeyi-ele-gecirdi-h7477.htXml

(X'leri sil, site link vermeme izin vermedi)

Yes,why doesnt our government do something?
(Bizim Gotogullari yalniz araplara yardim eder)
Davutoglu and gang only help the Arabs.

Hurriyet dailly has a story on it to

Last edited:
Hurriyet dailly has a story on it to

Nothing about ISIL capturing a Turkmen village.

As I mentioned, it is one of ISIL's Turkish new websides. I don't trust, but this is what they claim.

wwXw.takvahaber.nXet/dunya/isid-cobanbeyi-ele-gecirdi-h7477.htXml

(X'leri sil, site link vermeme izin vermedi)

Don't believe that apperantly Jihadist site.

Back
Top Bottom